Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kim

MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
Has done more to make husky fans look bad than anyone on the previous history of the program. What a tool.

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Disagree. Softy is still worse.
  • Options
    CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,476
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam
    That's actually a tough one.

Softy breeds the soft Seattle sports culture upon the program, but I think Kim does the greater disservice by actually lying to Husky fans every hour about everything.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Disagree. Softy is still worse.

That's true. Brb. Need to call Woodward.
  • Options

Softy breeds the soft Seattle sports culture upon the program, but I think Kim does the greater disservice by actually lying to Husky fans every hour about everything.

And Softy doesn't lie? Softy reaches a lot more Huskie fans than Kim does.
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,636
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    It really is embarrassing. Almost feel bad for the guy. Now he is defending Emmert. He wants to know why Emmert was a disaster. Let's start with Steve Sarkisian.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    jecornel said:

It really is embarrassing. Almost feel bad for the guy. Now he is defending Emmert. He wants to know why Emmert was a disaster. Let's start with Steve Sarkisian.

Then go to Penn State.

But he was a hell of a fundraiser!
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,925
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Softy is annoying,ignorant, and is obviously not very bright. His radio show consists of him shouting out catch phrases and talking points that often contradict themselves.

Kim on the other hand, is an utter embarrassment for Husky fans. His talks shit to other teams fans, requires unquestioning allegiance from his subscribers, has a cocky, unhappy attitude and backs it all up by constantly being wrong about whatever he is spouting off about. The fact that he's such a loser and is at the same time, the face of UW's biggest internet community is embarrassing.
  • Options
    Steve_BowmanSteve_Bowman Member Posts: 442
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Testing 1
    edited June 2013
    Always loved this name, Softy. This name so sums up the Seattle sports culture. For instance, Dogboy has threads all the time about standing up at football games, "I can't see when people stand up. People won't sit down when you ask them to." Soft. Really soft.

Do you know what would happen at an SEC game if you got on someone for standing up? They'd eat your hot dog, take a big swig of your beer and poor the rest of it on your head and piss on your wife's shoes. This assumes you're fans of the same school. If it's the opposition, the response would not be this friendly.

By the way, this softy guy is worse the Grinolds; he has a bigger audience.

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Kim already had no credibility, but he proved how dumb he is once again with the Oregon stuff.
  • Options
    TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389

Has done more to make husky fans look bad than anyone on the previous history of the program. What a tool.

Possibly not the same species, but I can believe that Kim has some kindred spirits in Art(rhymes with bile)Thiel, Steve Rudeman, the Softy guy at KJR,....... and some insider still hanging around who years ago wrote and posted the "Oregon Myth". Seriously, there are many folks trying to make a living as football insiders on the Internet who don't know spit about football probably because they were too busy playing in the band. But they can still sell their expertise and even publish a magazine to pound their ignorance into the ground.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    It would be wrong for someone to post fleens Oregon Myth easy. Wrong I say.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    Whoa whoa whoa, if we are gonna mock people for playing in the band, I'm out! -MelloDawg
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    edited June 2013
    Does one of you fucktards have it? I will seriously no bullshit pay cash money for that (a copy of "the Oregon Myth")

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2013
    AZDuck said:

Does one of you fucktards have it? I will seriously no bullshit pay cash money for that (a copy of "the Oregon Myth"

Fuck Oregon! All they do is cheat! Even their offense is cheating! Playing fast, before the defense can substitute? That's little bitch football! A real team would wait until the defense lined up! Their uniforms are gay too!

Is that the Oregon myth?

• Options
    It's some screed Dawgnews wrote and posted on his geocities website around 1998. Would be fucking hilarious to read now and definitely worth some coin.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2013
    AZDuck said:

It's some screed Dawgnews wrote and posted on his geocities website around 1998. Would be fucking hilarious to read now and definitely worth some coin.

Before my time, but yes, that would be awesome to read.

BTW, kudos for calling out ORDoog for saying he wouldn't go to war with the UW fans who don't care that Oregon didn't get the hammer.

• Options
    Yeah what's up with that? Nobody I know who has deployed would talk like that...
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2013
    AZDuck said:

Yeah what's up with that? Nobody I know who has deployed would talk like that...

I wouldn't bother wondering what was up with that. You are absolutely correct about the absurdity of it compared to soldiers who have been deployed. Even if you look at it from a less literal point of view, it is still ridiculous. He wouldn't go to war with us because we won't whine and cry like a little bitch over something we have no control of? Makes perfect sense, huh?

• Options
    I am a soldier who has deployed... Believe me, I know. Also, I just got ban hammered, even though I'm a "paying" customer and shit.
  • Options
    ^ Deployed Soldier Superiority Guy