Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Worried about our conference

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club
Good thing the West 4 are coming in to class up the joint a bit. The B1G sucks at this point. Ohio State has the best receivers in the country. Allegedly

The rest of the league is dreck. Iowa got shut out. A lot of the big games yesterday were marred by a lack of quarterback play. In this wide open era a lot of bad ball played

Why not us? Why not now?

Comments

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,943 Founders Club
    We win the Big 4, we win the Conference.
  • PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,220 Swaye's Wigwam
    I also think Oregon’s style of offensive play is going to cause some whirlwinds in the B1G. It could be amusing to watch.
  • DucksFCDucksFC Member Posts: 1,237

I also think Oregon’s style of offensive play is going to cause some whirlwinds in the B1G. It could be amusing to watch.

All of us? are.

When B1G teams realize you have to score over 20 points a game to beat our? squads, they're going to shit themselves. I don't know how teams like Iowa go year after year being so dicklimp on offense.
  • CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,351 Swaye's Wigwam
    Bear with me as a defence enthusiast but I do think there are some better Cal's out the there that will muddy things up
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,917 Founders Club

I’m hearing WARSHINGTON has a pretty good offense as well. WOOF!
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,371 Founders Club
    Big 10?

Worried about u
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,638 Founders Club
    DucksFC said:

All of us? are.

When B1G teams realize you have to score over 20 points a game to beat our? squads, they're going to shit themselves. I don't know how teams like Iowa go year after year being so dicklimp on offense.
  • DucksFCDucksFC Member Posts: 1,237
    RoadTrip said:

DucksFC said:

All of us? are.

they can't count that high, I was being generous.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    SEC is also shit show...tbh this offense might make a real natty run
  • bisonduckbisonduck Member Posts: 714
    FireCohen said:

SEC is also shit show...tbh this offense might make a real natty run

I’ve seen this one before.
  • bisonduckbisonduck Member Posts: 714

This is our chance for a Natty. We probably won’t, but it’s the best chance we have ever had. 2016 was a fun squad, but they weren’t quite at a good enough level.

We would likely beat Ohio State and Michigan. We would beat Alabama. Florida State is a fraud. Texas is coached by Sark. Not sure I would trade our roster for any of theirs, and Georgia might have more talent but our team is more entertaining to watch.

Getting thru the PAC 12 with one loss at most is going to be tough.

Geezus. We’ve all played poverty teams.
  • rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,161

Did we? Just downgrade our conference affiliation?

I’ve said this before, B1G football bad but I’m just here for the money.