Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

ESPN Makes CFB Racist

2»

Comments

• Options
    Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,606
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes

SFGbob said:

LebamDawg said:

Only ESPN could do a story to make the UofC America's Black team and say at the same time that Boulder has racial issues. Fuck those guys and why I ever looked at ESPN's website will baffle me for years

https://andscape.com/features/deion-sanders-transforms-colorado-into-black-americas-team/

PS - I only read the headlines

Well then what the Ducks are currently doing to CU will surely be labeled a hate crime.

Vegas knows.
    https://awfulannouncing.com/college-football/dan-lanning-skip-bayless-criticism.html

Skip Bayless said a white coach being Deion is racist and that "there is a deep-rooted, venomous vengeance that is starting to manifest itself against Deion among white coaches."
    Skip is trying to rehab his image because he ran off Shannon. He has three black co hosts now and he’s trying drum up the black audience.

Deion draws a ton of attention and everyone wants in.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,931
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

Just wait until Prim isn't hired for the first NFL opening this year.

I think he ends up getting the ole piss job, he’s not wired to go nfl. Espn headlines will be special when a Black man is hired at a school with a plantation nickname, not a dry eye in the house.
    Bammer. Prime wants Bammer.

Or at least he should. Saban is surely near the end. I think his personality fits college. Not sure grown men with beards and millions of dollars respond well to his personality but maybe.
    Deion's whole schtick is over-awing young men with his wealth, fame, and charisma and having a ton of power over them.

None of those things would work for even 30 minutes in an NFL locker room.
    You don’t think he’d figure out he needed a different approach? Or that he has someone he pays to figure that shit out for him?
    No, I don’t. He’s even said in interviews that he’s not interested in the NFL for more or less the reasons I listed.

He will be at Colorado as long as shedeur is there then he will be gone to another college job.

He just needs to hit .500 next year and get a few good portal or recruiting additions to interest another school in his potential.
    I stated that I think he could… not that he would or wants to.