Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

TSIO

2»

Comments

• UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,453 Swaye's Wigwam

I fucking hated the late games when I had season tickets and lived in Lewis county, but I love them now that I live in Idaho. All the kids’ soccer games, birthday parties, and all the other shit my wife plans are done by then. Here’s the formula:

1. Get the kids in bed
    2. My wife falls asleep
    3. I start watching the game about an hour late, skip the commercials, and watch the end live
    4. Shitpoast about the Dwags win on www.hardcore husky.com
    5. Profit

Agree.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,675 Founders Club

I fucking hated the late games when I had season tickets and lived in Lewis county, but I love them now that I live in Idaho. All the kids’ soccer games, birthday parties, and all the other shit my wife plans are done by then. Here’s the formula:

1. Get the kids in bed
    2. My wife falls asleep
    3. I start watching the game about an hour late, skip the commercials, and watch the end live
    4. Shitpoast about the Dwags win on www.hardcore husky.com
    5. Profit

3. The key to watching any game at anytime

• BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    Kids soccer has started too, 7:30 works for me
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,540 Swaye's Wigwam
    This Saturday, kids in soccer means a game in south Seattle and then hightailing it to a game in Ferndale. I'll have to just watch YouTube highlights of MY Dwags taking on the Fightin' Tugs.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,817 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2023

I’ll be so drunk by 7:30 that the pain of the Cal loss won’t come until Sunday morning.

40 something hangovers are a bitch. Good luck.

You should do some blow with calidoog not Damone. No hangover then!
  • DawgInNoCalDawgInNoCal Member Posts: 50
    dnc said:

This works out perfect for me. After trash talking the Cal losers down here all week I can take an early morning flight, meet up with my homies ❄️, hopefully tailgate (looking for one), fight early Sunday home. Sets up nicely.

Your homies don't have a tailgate?

Curious.
    Unfortunately not. We usually join others though.
  • DawgInNoCalDawgInNoCal Member Posts: 50

This works out perfect for me. After trash talking the Cal losers down here all week I can take an early morning flight, meet up with my homies ❄️, hopefully tailgate (looking for one), fight early Sunday home. Sets up nicely.

We? thought you were leaving. Should have known better than to get our hopes up that you'd actually carry through with your "later guys".
    You should light yourself of fire and fuck off.

Did I do that right?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,675 Founders Club

We? thought you were leaving. Should have known better than to get our hopes up that you'd actually carry through with your "later guys".

Did I do that right?
    Much better
  • USMChawkUSMChawk Member Posts: 1,796

Did I do that right?
    They grow up so fast.
  • rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,180

Did I do that right?
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GSr-VWc_7WQ
  • CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,412 Swaye's Wigwam

Did I do that right?
    You forgot to add your snowflake emoji??
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club

Did I do that right?
    You are starting to get it. Keep going. Get an avatar you fucking savage.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,580 Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Did I do that right?
    You are starting to get it. Keep going. Get an avatar you fucking savage.
    @creepycoug tru?