Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I’m just pissed

13»

Comments

• Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,998
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    FireCohen said:

I just think all of the Pac 12 academis smack talk over the years is pointless. It just doesn't matter in big time college football.

I think there's been a total of like 6 natties in the past 25 years by schools's with respectable academis. USC (2); Texas (1); Ohio State (2) and Miamuh (1). I really hate having to include Miamuh here, but @creepycoug told me I have to.

Miami is an academics school?
    Miami is a school that kids go to party. Pullman on the Beach with a Cheesy law school.
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,108
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

So not to be a homer or anything, but seriously, how the fuck did the PAC 12 implode? I always took great pride that my institution, one of the true drivers of innovation and change in the world, was banded together with other like minded institutions. Stanford and Berkeley, UCLA and Washington were the heart of the Pacific Conference and world leaders in every sense of the word. USC and Oregon (as much as we malign them) had national relevance to the culture and knowledge. Giants walking the earth. Zeitgeist personified.

Arizona was not far behind. Wazzu, in its areas, is relevant worldwide. Oregon state was admittedly a laggard and ASU generally only good for beautiful coeds (we all need wives). even the addition of Colorado (a very fine place of higher learning) and Utah (less so but the Mormons are hard workers) did not diminish the light of the PAC.

It was, by any measure, at least as impactful globally as the Ivy League. International measures had Stanford, Cal and UW as top 10 institutions, with UCLA and USC top 50.

So now we get down to brass tacks. Who is to blame for this abomination. Kliavkoff was too new to have real blame. And a large portion of blame much be meted out to Larry Scott, who mismanaged the intellectual property of the PAC it was criminal.

But my friends, my loyal purple and gold friends, the true culprit in this is the University of Southern California. Those Trojan rat bastards sold their pacific souls and forced the rest to pick up the pieces. I place little blame on UCLA, they merely followed.

So fuck the Trojans. Fuck them for not enjoying paradise. Fuck them for being afraid of the rest of the west coast. Fuck them for being the fake ass Hollywood bitches they are.

It’s time to declare war. Who’s with me?

Someone got paid to do something better. We're all the culprit.
  • Options
    biak1biak1 Member Posts: 3,993
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    No double chin, nice ass until now? This board is slipping.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,610
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    biak1 said:

No double chin, nice ass until now? This board is slipping.

Local woman