Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I changing

YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,118 Founders Club
Channels like a mother fucker. Streaming is for fags.

Comments

• PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,796 Founders Club
    I WATCHIG TXEAS VS. ABLAMA; DRIKIG AMREICANO!
  • PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,492 Swaye's Wigwam

I hope it’s Pumpkin Spice, you uncultured swine.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,796 Founders Club

I hope it’s Pumpkin Spice, you uncultured swine.
    I HATE PUNKIN SPIECE!
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,118 Founders Club

Covfefe after 11am is for camel puller fags.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,676 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2023
    I am currently watching 7 games on 3 monitors, drinking whiskey, smoking keef and talking shit

My girlfriend, and her girlfriend, are watching Friends from across the living room and looking at me like I'm a psychopath.

I tell her I'm a bigger cuog fan than she is and to STFU

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,676 Swaye's Wigwam

I am currently watching 7 games on 3 monitors, drinking whiskey, smoking keef and talking shit

My girlfriend, and her girlfriend, are watching Friends from across the living room and looking at me like I'm a psychopath.

you tell that bitch
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,203 Founders Club

Covfefe after 11am is for camel puller fags.
    TITTT !!
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,658 Founders Club

Such fag, Bazey. Stop with this faggy madness

I had to Google what kief is.

Sounds stronger than my 60s dad weed pre-rolls.
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,951 Swaye's Wigwam

You can get those pre-rolls with kief in them. Not safe for 60s dad weed guys though.
    chuck said:

You can get those pre-rolls with kief in them. Not safe for 60s dad weed guys though.
    I like my weed to be the same strength as what Dylan gave to the Beatles in a NYC hotel room in 1964.
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,827 Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

I like my weed to be the same strength as what Dylan gave to the Beatles in a NYC hotel room in 1964.
    This. When I need to worry about cutting the edibles into quarters, it’s game over for me. Let the paranoid games begin!
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,058 Founders Club
    TheHB said:

chuck said:

This. When I need to worry about cutting the edibles into quarters, it’s game over for me. Let the paranoid games begin!
    I like cutting my edibles into quarters especially if I’m working in my yard.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,868 Swaye's Wigwam

TheHB said:

chuck said:

I like cutting my edibles into quarters especially if I’m working in my yard.
    I feel like doing your yard, in the souwf, in the summer while eating edibles would be a recipe for disaster.

Anyone want to send me some so we can test this theory next weekend? I’ll Facebook live it.