Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Colorado vs Nebraska -- which team are you rooting for, boss?

13»

Comments

• BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,156
    Colorado
    I've always had an irrational hate for Nebraska. Nothing about that school / state should ever be good.
  • huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,327 Swaye's Wigwam
    Nebraska

I've spent a lot of time in Colorado, and quite honestly the Nebraska fans were less classy than CU fans. That said, finding CU fans was also much tougher. Also: Fort Collins > Boulder.

If you ever decide to give up your fixation on @PurpleBaze, call me!
    As long as you're sportin' a massive dong, @huskyhooligan will call.
    You two need to get a room. With me. I bet we can coax one of Bazes wives to add to the fun. Baze does require we all smell like goat, so a nice tip for the cleaning lady will be required. Honestly I can't get going without the room smelling of goat, gun powder, and C4.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,700 Founders Club

I've spent a lot of time in Colorado, and quite honestly the Nebraska fans were less classy than CU fans. That said, finding CU fans was also much tougher. Also: Fort Collins > Boulder.

You two need to get a room. With me. I bet we can coax one of Bazes wives to add to the fun. Baze does require we all smell like goat, so a nice tip for the cleaning lady will be required. Honestly I can't get going without the room smelling of goat, gun powder, and C4.
  • huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,327 Swaye's Wigwam
    Nebraska

Sorry I forgot, he will also be billing us for how much time it takes.
  • Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958 Standard Supporter
    Colorado

I don’t like to share. Baze, his wives, and the goats can get their own room.