Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Headed to Seattle from SJC

2»

Comments

• jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,727
    Did you have peanuts on the flight? Did the flight attendants sing a song when you landed? Did the pilot say go dawgs? Hard or soft landing? Any lizard people on the flight? Any purple or blue hairs? Old or new plane? Thanks in advance.
  • whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,646 Standard Supporter

Flying out in a couple of hours. I try to make as many games as possible usually about 4. Despite my mere presence yesterday giving you all a breakdown, maybe we could have some laughs about it at a tailgate? Do many of you meet up? I can stop at QFC to contribute. I’ll have a couple of others with me.

Or I’ll do what I normally and go to the College Inn.

What flight are you on?

Asking for a friend.
    Southwest 4202. Why? Are you going to pick me up at SEA?
    You didn’t fly UW Athletics corporate partner and Husky Stadium field namer Alaska Airlines to the game?

SAD!
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,649 Swaye's Wigwam

Good flight. No issues. I didn’t get any tailgate offers so come and say hi at the College Inn Pub. Beers on me.

I'll meet you at the Rat and the Raven.
  • huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,376 Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

I feel like maybe me, and maybe @haie are the only people here who actually go to the games. Me because I have no life, hate money, and prefer dooging in person. Haie, I'm not really certain.

Let's be honest. You do it to pick up dudes at the urinal.
    And?

The pregame crowd behind the climbing walls was pretty special. About 20 different fellas and I only lost $43. Some say you shouldn't have a loss leader every week, buuut I trust my system.