Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Trump 60% Vivek 13% DeLoser 8%

2»

Comments

• RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,707 Founders Club

We called it

Vivek could actually be the nominee and he could win the general

Trump is writing checks now that he better be able to cash. There is a strong probability of election fraud in several states but to claim ironclad proof you better deliver

There's been iron clad proof but the deepstate, uniparty and media have no incentive to investigate. You haven't voted in a free and fair election in the United States in a long time.
  • BlueduckBlueduck Member Posts: 1,380
    RoadTrip said:

We called it

Trump is writing checks now that he better be able to cash. There is a strong probability of election fraud in several states but to claim ironclad proof you better deliver

There's been iron clad proof but the deepstate, uniparty and media have no incentive to investigate. You haven't voted in a free and fair election in the United States in a long time.
    Decades!
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,582 Swaye's Wigwam
    RoadTrip said:

We called it

Weird, you’d think a judge would have heard about it by now then.
  • BlueduckBlueduck Member Posts: 1,380
    MelloDawg said:

RoadTrip said:

We called it

Not when it's being blocked.
    "Dismissed no standing"

Let's quit with the charade. You know as well as anybody how the game is being played.

I know that you will never admit you know, but I know just by how you and H respond that you 2 are in full cover mode for the theft
    You would have long ago put 2and 2 together with the info available.

Don't pee on our leg and tell us its raining.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,422 Standard Supporter
    MelloDawg said:

RoadTrip said:

We called it

Your snuggle buddy Dazzler can explain "standing" to you while you two spoon.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,520 Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

Haven’t seen a political implosion like Ronnie’s since Gary Hart when I was in HS. Baffling why he’d continue this collapse. He’s not going to win the GOP primary even if Trump isn’t allowed to run.

https://trendingpoliticsnews.com/trump-support-hits-new-heights-among-gop-voters-in-latest-poll-mstef/

Former President Donald Trump is shattering records of support for a single candidate in the GOP race to take on President Joe Biden next year, with the latest poll showing him garnering support from nearly two of every three likely primary voters.

The Rasmussen polling firm released results showing that President Trump commands 60 percent of support from GOP primary voters and maintains a chasmic 47-point lead over his nearest rival, biotechnology businessman Vivek Ramaswamy. The dark horse candidate has eclipsed Florida Governor Ron DeSantis with 13 percent to DeSantis’ 8 percent, a stunning development from just months ago when the governor led Ramaswamy 14 percent to 3 percent.

Get back to me on when Trump loses to Biden, again, who the loser is. Or will you blame a "stolen" election again?
    Guys, the dems totally aren't going to harvest ballots against another GOP candidate!

The guy currently polling in the single digits is going to win a national election.
  • EverettChrisEverettChris Member Posts: 3,775

SFGbob said:

Haven’t seen a political implosion like Ronnie’s since Gary Hart when I was in HS. Baffling why he’d continue this collapse. He’s not going to win the GOP primary even if Trump isn’t allowed to run.

https://trendingpoliticsnews.com/trump-support-hits-new-heights-among-gop-voters-in-latest-poll-mstef/

Former President Donald Trump is shattering records of support for a single candidate in the GOP race to take on President Joe Biden next year, with the latest poll showing him garnering support from nearly two of every three likely primary voters.

The Rasmussen polling firm released results showing that President Trump commands 60 percent of support from GOP primary voters and maintains a chasmic 47-point lead over his nearest rival, biotechnology businessman Vivek Ramaswamy. The dark horse candidate has eclipsed Florida Governor Ron DeSantis with 13 percent to DeSantis’ 8 percent, a stunning development from just months ago when the governor led Ramaswamy 14 percent to 3 percent.

Get back to me on when Trump loses to Biden, again, who the loser is. Or will you blame a "stolen" election again?
    Guys, the dems totally aren't going to harvest ballots against another GOP candidate!

The guy currently polling in the single digits is going to win a national election.
    Haha! Thanks for a belly laugh. So true. What happened to that 46 Guy?
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    I’m right here lunatic.

You should just go back and revisit the shit you poasted here the last couple of days.

Damn, you got issue dude.
    46XiJCAB said:

I’m right here lunatic.

You should just go back and revisit the shit you poasted here the last couple of days.

Worried about your mental health because I’m a decent person.
    edited August 2023

46XiJCAB said:

I’m right here lunatic.

Stop your worrying. I don’t give two shits about yours. You clearly don’t either.

It’s sad you’ve been calling out for me for two days.
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

I’m right here lunatic.

Stop your worrying. I don’t give two shits about yours. You clearly don’t either.

It’s sad you’ve been calling out for me for two days.
    Maybe you and DeSantis can get some coffee together as it seems you’ll shortly be his last supporter.
    We you’ve got nothing to say, RDS.

I’d rather sit with him over coffee than that fraud you’re wedded to.

• pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,266 Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

I’m right here lunatic.

The Venn diagram of irony and meltdown.

• Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member Posts: 2,912

MelloDawg said:

Swaye said:

I was such a fan of Governor RDS. Thought he would kill it as a POTUS candidate. Could not have been more wrong. Epic face plant. Just embarrassing really.

Totally the same for me. Military veteran, doing good things in Florida, and then just flops on the national stage because he needed funding from the people not at all speaking out about this totalitarianism.
    But yet you’re socially liberal….
    I am. I don’t care who you sleep with getting your poop shoot pounded Horn Tooter but kids throwing money into men pretending to be women reading to them in schools ops and libraries as the Chardonnay Crowd moms giggle isn’t appropriate. Why don’t these freaks go read to senior citizens or disabled veterans?

I can only assume they are completely broken people who have zero struggles and having your daughter getting a mastectomy at age 13 is child abuse. Fight me on it.
    Who other than a kid sniffing, pedophile would down vote this post?
  • Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member Posts: 2,912

SFGbob said:

Haha! Thanks for a belly laugh. So true. What happened to that 46 Guy?
    He is fucking a turkey somewhere.
    Not a chance it happens here in the Big Sky state but I can see a third-party run by DeLoser to pull votes in less educated states to “Perot” Trump.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,649 Swaye's Wigwam
    Boblet and 46 embarrassing losers as always.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    edited August 2023

Easy Sailor.

DeSantis’ pathetic 15% still doubles Vivarins

I’m sure Ron will dedicate his energy in his first debate to a guy at 7%.

Everybody says so.