Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Trump 60% Vivek 13% DeLoser 8%

EverettChrisEverettChris Member Posts: 3,775
Haven’t seen a political implosion like Ronnie’s since Gary Hart when I was in HS. Baffling why he’d continue this collapse. He’s not going to win the GOP primary even if Trump isn’t allowed to run.

https://trendingpoliticsnews.com/trump-support-hits-new-heights-among-gop-voters-in-latest-poll-mstef/

Former President Donald Trump is shattering records of support for a single candidate in the GOP race to take on President Joe Biden next year, with the latest poll showing him garnering support from nearly two of every three likely primary voters.

The Rasmussen polling firm released results showing that President Trump commands 60 percent of support from GOP primary voters and maintains a chasmic 47-point lead over his nearest rival, biotechnology businessman Vivek Ramaswamy. The dark horse candidate has eclipsed Florida Governor Ron DeSantis with 13 percent to DeSantis’ 8 percent, a stunning development from just months ago when the governor led Ramaswamy 14 percent to 3 percent.

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,965 Founders Club
    We called it

Vivek could actually be the nominee and he could win the general

Trump is writing checks now that he better be able to cash. There is a strong probability of election fraud in several states but to claim ironclad proof you better deliver
  • EverettChrisEverettChris Member Posts: 3,775

We called it

Vivek could actually be the nominee and he could win the general

Trump is writing checks now that he better be able to cash. There is a strong probability of election fraud in several states but to claim ironclad proof you better deliver

If Trump is allowed to run Vivek will be his VP and I don’t care about his comments on guns or his social stances because I on social things I’m liberal and he’s not a gun grabber. He’s an interesting candidate who I knew zero about earlier this year.

Meanwhile we have a clearly compromised and faltering man as President.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,761 Standard Supporter

Haven’t seen a political implosion like Ronnie’s since Gary Hart when I was in HS. Baffling why he’d continue this collapse. He’s not going to win the GOP primary even if Trump isn’t allowed to run.

https://trendingpoliticsnews.com/trump-support-hits-new-heights-among-gop-voters-in-latest-poll-mstef/

Former President Donald Trump is shattering records of support for a single candidate in the GOP race to take on President Joe Biden next year, with the latest poll showing him garnering support from nearly two of every three likely primary voters.

The Rasmussen polling firm released results showing that President Trump commands 60 percent of support from GOP primary voters and maintains a chasmic 47-point lead over his nearest rival, biotechnology businessman Vivek Ramaswamy. The dark horse candidate has eclipsed Florida Governor Ron DeSantis with 13 percent to DeSantis’ 8 percent, a stunning development from just months ago when the governor led Ramaswamy 14 percent to 3 percent.

At least Gary Hart was getting laid.

At least Gary Hart was getting laid.
    Wood
    Swaye said:

I was such a fan of Governor RDS. Thought he would kill it as a POTUS candidate. Could not have been more wrong. Epic face plant. Just embarrassing really.

Totally the same for me. Military veteran, doing good things in Florida, and then just flops on the national stage because he needed funding from the people not at all speaking out about this totalitarianism.
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,582 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2023

Swaye said:

I was such a fan of Governor RDS. Thought he would kill it as a POTUS candidate. Could not have been more wrong. Epic face plant. Just embarrassing really.

Totally the same for me. Military veteran, doing good things in Florida, and then just flops on the national stage because he needed funding from the people not at all speaking out about this totalitarianism.
    But yet you’re socially liberal….
    MelloDawg said:

Swaye said:

And?

edited August 2023
    MelloDawg said:

Swaye said:

I am. I don’t care who you sleep with getting your poop shoot pounded Horn Tooter but kids throwing money into men pretending to be women reading to them in schools ops and libraries as the Chardonnay Crowd moms giggle isn’t appropriate. Why don’t these freaks go read to senior citizens or disabled veterans?

I can only assume they are completely broken people who have zero struggles and having your daughter getting a mastectomy at age 13 is child abuse. Fight me on it.
  • GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 6,337

Cool means Biden or Harris wins in 24, greeeat.
    Goduckies said:

Cool means Biden or Harris wins in 24, greeeat.
    That's what you want anyway

The only DeSantis can win train left the station and blew up

Turns out it is DeSantis voters that want to take their ball and go home

Two of his advocates have disappeared in the past day. SFGBob is intelligent so I don’t understand the DeSantis advocacy but that 46 guy is in an extreme meltdown.
  • Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,333 Swaye's Wigwam
    As long as Vivek lets people out of elevator before he gets in I’m good with him.
    edited August 2023

Same nevertrumpers as always. They'd rather lose and live under tyranny than give up the uniparty. Ftg.
    Have to assume both of them exist financially on contracts from Democrats.

Anaconda Hills was challenging but the Rib Eye was delicious after missing putts. Tough greens.

87 Good with it.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,999

Get back to me on when Trump loses to Biden, again, who the loser is. Or will you blame a "stolen" election again?
    SFGbob said:

Get back to me on when Trump loses to Biden, again, who the loser is. Or will you blame a "stolen" election again?
    UniParty Retard heard from.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,266 Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

Are you suggesting 50 intelligence officials decrying the "hallmarks of Russian disinformation" and the subsequent actions by the big tech cabal didn't influence the outcome of the 2020 election?

Seems like textbook election interference to me.

pawz said:

SFGbob said:

Are you suggesting 50 intelligence officials decrying the "hallmarks of Russian disinformation" and the subsequent actions by the big tech cabal didn't influence the outcome of the 2020 election?

Seems like textbook election interference to me.

It was clearly a stolen election in 5 states and I’m trying to figure this guy @SFGbob’s angle is because DeSantis has more funding than all the other GOP candidates combined with his sketchy PAC and has cratered to single digits and is now below in polls to a person nobody knew existed three months ago.

GOP is going to rig the primary for this Doofus, he’ll lose, and it’s whoever pulls the puppet strings on President Retard that secures it. Is it the extremely creepy Klaus Schwab dude? He looks like a walking rapist.