Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

All in?

2»

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,757
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    HHusky said:

RoadTrip said:

HHusky said:

irrefutable

cool

This is allegedly a UW Law JD.

How big of a loser are you?
    When this old man attended UW, any dumbass could get in from within the state. UW's lawschool was nowhere on the stage of respect. He was either dumb or poor; probably both.
    Fucktarded libs are so proud of their degrees and this POS is one the worst.
    Actually the law school was consistently ranked in the top 25 nationally in the1980s. Sometimes top 20, depending on the organization doing the ranking.

I was kind of aware of such things, for obvious reasons.

It’s recently been rated more often in the 40s.
    They should call it theft school.
  • Options
    EverettChrisEverettChris Member Posts: 1,516
    5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    RoadTrip said:

It was funny to a lot of us because he got paid for being a chemical guy. Was awesome for us but Brian Bosworth got suspended for the same thing. The title was fun and all those bigger guys were using on every team. Multiple former teammates have died.

Sounds like you were a badass...sorry maybe still are,-) Her Dazzler the pedo apologist was a HS QB. As ugly as he is, he turned to lying to find his purpose in life. You'd kick his ass into yesterday given the chance.
    I wasn’t a star by any means but did get to contribute. A really great group of guys and Mark Brunell was such a great leader who treated every player on the roster equally. I know his faith, wasn’t my thing, but he didn’t push it. Billy Joe was a riot and just a completely typical jock. Don’t know how he made it through because he was almost never in the few classes we had together.

As a Special Teamer I got to know everyone on both sides of the ball and from all over the country. Not many people know that offense and defense guys don’t really mix that often other than games and practice. Meeting rooms are totally separate for all position groups and other than Don you didn’t see many coaches outside ST and WR position groups.

Have a few good highlights when we went to Miami and beat their ass. That was almost more fun than beating Michigan in Pasadena. Not quite, but close.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    So Daddy isn’t going to provide irrefutable proof next Monday.

Darn!
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited August 2023

HHusky said:

irrefutable

cool

This is allegedly a UW Law JD.

How big of a loser are you?

I don’t claim to have multiple graduate degrees but you’re so special. Thank you for entertaining me, Fife Guy.
    She’s from UW, so it’s got to be true!!!

I’m sorry. But if I had a dollar for everyone of these BREAKING: twats that had no juice, I’d be able to buy a share of the PAC 4.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,224
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Bump. So this didn't happen?
  • Options
    BlueduckBlueduck Member Posts: 1,087
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    RoadTrip said:

If you mean the presser, no.
    it's my understanding that the day after he announced this, Trumps attorneys advised to wait and release it in court.

Was that the plan all along and the threat to release a ploy?
    Unknown

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Blueduck said:

RoadTrip said:

If you mean the presser, no.
    it's my understanding that the day after he announced this, Trumps attorneys advised to wait and release it in court.

Was that the plan all along and the threat to release a ploy?
    Unknown

Saving that “irrefutable proof” till after the indictments.

Strategic!