Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

All in?

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,341
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam

Comments

• Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,224
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I hope it has some truth and if it does the judge is going to lose his shit.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,762
    We know Georgia had almost zero chain of custody records.
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,916
    Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Founders Club
    Georgia would fail an audit rather easily. How much actual fraud who who knows, but its unlimited since there weren’t any controls.
  • Options
    EverettChrisEverettChris Member Posts: 1,523
    5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    edited August 2023
    Communists cheat. It is how they get power and then ban all opposition from Reddit. Pedophile Spez even edited Trump supporters and somehow still has a job. Have you seen the guy. He’s the worst version of Anthony Michael Hall imaginable and allegedly murdered his co-founder of that Shit Pile.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,138
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    irrefutable

cool
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    HHusky said:

irrefutable

cool

This is allegedly a UW Law JD.

How big of a loser are you?

I don’t claim to have multiple graduate degrees but you’re so special. Thank you for entertaining me, Fife Guy.
  • Options

HHusky said:

irrefutable

cool

I don’t claim to have multiple graduate degrees but you’re so special. Thank you for entertaining me, Fife Guy.
    Why so defensive? Liz has cracked the case!
  • Options
    Founders Club

HHusky said:

irrefutable

cool

When this old man attended UW, any dumbass could get in from within the state. UW's lawschool was nowhere on the stage of respect. He was either dumb or poor; probably both.
    Fucktarded libs are so proud of their degrees and this POS is one the worst.
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    RoadTrip said:

HHusky said:

irrefutable

cool

When this old man attended UW, any dumbass could get in from within the state. UW's lawschool was nowhere on the stage of respect. He was either dumb or poor; probably both.
    Student-athletes like me and one of my kids made UDub’s reputation. How embarrassing is it that this doofus and The Horn Tooter are the Leftists on this board?
  • Options
    Along with Napoleon Kaufman and Mario Bailey.
  • Options
    Did Liz go to Green River CC too?
  • Options
    Almost everyone who plays O-Line, D-Line, and LB were on dumb steroids then in all of college football. Skill players like me and the other guys on offense and the secondary didn’t need it.

Steve flaming out in the NFL was hilarious because that guy just pumped anabolics in Seattle. It was a joke to all of us there. Same with Mandarich from Michigan State.
  • Options
    It was funny to a lot of us because he got paid for being a chemical guy. Was awesome for us but Brian Bosworth got suspended for the same thing. The title was fun and all those bigger guys were using on every team. Multiple former teammates have died.
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    RoadTrip said:

HHusky said:

irrefutable

cool

Actually the law school was consistently ranked in the top 25 nationally in the1980s. Sometimes top 20, depending on the organization doing the ranking.

I was kind of aware of such things, for obvious reasons.

It’s recently been rated more often in the 40s.
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,112

RoadTrip said:

HHusky said:

irrefutable

cool

Student-athletes like me and one of my kids made UDub’s reputation. How embarrassing is it that this doofus and The Horn Tooter are the Leftists on this board?
    Odd, I don’t recall saying I’m a leftist.
  • Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,804
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

RoadTrip said:

HHusky said:

irrefutable

cool

Actually the law school was consistently ranked in the top 25 nationally in the1980s. Sometimes top 20, depending on the organization doing the ranking.

Poster child for Dunning-Kruger effect
  • Options
    Sources said:

HHusky said:

RoadTrip said:

HHusky said:

irrefutable

cool

Poster child for Dunning-Kruger effect
    disagree
  • Options
    Founders Club
    HHusky said:

RoadTrip said:

HHusky said:

irrefutable

cool

Damn that puts you in your late 60's possibly early 70's. You're like drop dead any day old. Yeah, UW lawschool is nothing special and like I said you were either dumb or poor; probably both.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,237
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    RoadTrip said:

HHusky said:

RoadTrip said:

HHusky said:

irrefutable

cool

Damn that puts you in your late 60's possibly early 70's. You're like drop dead any day old. Yeah, UW lawschool is nothing special and like I said you were either dumb or poor; probably both.
    He got his boosters!
  • Options
    Founders Club

It was funny to a lot of us because he got paid for being a chemical guy. Was awesome for us but Brian Bosworth got suspended for the same thing. The title was fun and all those bigger guys were using on every team. Multiple former teammates have died.

Sounds like you were a badass...sorry maybe still are,-) Her Dazzler the pedo apologist was a HS QB. As ugly as he is, he turned to lying to find his purpose in life. You'd kick his ass into yesterday given the chance.