Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Saw this guy at The Opening

2»

Comments

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,818
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    dnc said:

Fetters isn't even in the top two biggest (lol!) douchebags on staff over there anymore.

Chew on that nacho.

I would have bet $10k of Butler Cabin's money that he would never have fallen to #3 ...
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    How many Dick's Deluxes can F3 hide in that "shirt" (I use that term very loosely)? Closest to the actual number wins Damoan's Lowe's commission check.

I will guess 457.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,108
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

Had to resize his fat ass to fit on the page !!1!1!

We're just lucky he fits in portrait mode...

P.S. What kind of soccer fan is pushing 500? Aren't soccer players supposed to be in shape?
    Only the traditional gay ones keep themselves up. Non traditional Sandusky types eat to reduce their shame.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,236
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

How many Dick's Deluxes can F3 hide in that "shirt" (I use that term very loosely)? Closest to the actual number wins Damoan's Lowe's commission check.

I will guess 457.

What's greater in value, Mick Dabone's commission check from Lowe's or Sven's $20?
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I will guess 457.

What's greater in value, Mick Dabone's commission check from Lowe's or Sven's $20?
    Depends on what season it is. Dabone makes a killing when the sink and toilet market is hot.
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    so you're saying this "insider" has to stand back behind the same plastic rope that a stumpy HHB subscriber, such as yourself (no offense), would have to stand behind?
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

It's a pretty cool event and the (free) price was right. Best 162 high school players in the country. In addition to the top high school talent I saw Ngata, Suh, James (LaMichael), and the Honey Badger just hanging out. More spectators wearing Bama than any other school. Them folks loves their football. But seeing F3 was the best. I resisted the urge to ask for an autograph.

Yeah...sounds like a "cool" event....

If you're not a coach, then no.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,637
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

PurpleJ said:

Had to resize his fat ass to fit on the page !!1!1!

We're just lucky he fits in portrait mode...

P.S. What kind of soccer fan is pushing 500? Aren't soccer players supposed to be in shape?
    Only the traditional gay ones keep themselves up. Non traditional Sandusky types eat to reduce their shame.
    I ran 5 miles this morning.

#soccerfag
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,807
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    I don't understand how anyone could like food enough to get obese, before hitting 60 years old.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    He reminds me of Nathan Lane in The Birdcage.

• Options
    RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Meek said:

so you're saying this "insider" has to stand back behind the same plastic rope that a stumpy HHB subscriber, such as yourself (no offense), would have to stand behind?

Yep, only the athletes and on field "coaches", the guys directing all the drills and running the 7 on 7 contests, were inside the ropes. Actual college coaches weren't there because it's a dead period for face-to-face contact with recruits.

(I'm not "stumpy" but no offense intended, none taken...)
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,943
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    I bet our 1 recruit who was there felt really cool when that thing came waddling towards him to ask questions
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    It's really hard for fat people to find clothes
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,807
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    AZDuck said:

It's really hard for fat people to find clothes

Tall people too, but height is an uncontrollable variable (unless you re malnourished and live in the Congo)