Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Nagursky/Outland Watch List

2»

Comments

• Options
    Boobs_Or_HarvBoobs_Or_Harv Member Posts: 82
    5 Up Votes Testing 1 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dnc said:

Swaye said:

As Tequilla suggests though, the QB situation vs 2000 is basically laughable. I don't care how good Miles is, he won't be Tui. But, our schedule sets up well...blah blah blah...10+ or gtfo.

That's not even the biggest gap IMO though. Tui was great, I think Miles will surprise some people in here.

However, that OL was the strength of that team. They would wear you the fuck out and we haven't had a team like that since. Gilby was a shitty head coach but the guy could coach up his fat fucks.

Tui was the leader, the heart and soul of that team which I doubt Miles will ever be. I think that OL was so good though. I still remember the Rose Bowl and Miami game in particular dominating the line of scrimmage up front, plowing open holes for nobody running backs.

Could this line be that way? It could with all that experience and first time in forever good OL coaching.

I think this will be our best team since 2000 and I can see the comparisons I really can.
    I think the OL is more likely to be close to the 2000 OL than Twerk Nasty is likely to be close to Tui.

On an unrelated note, is it too late to petition Peterman to have Miles wear #12 this season? No reason.
    You could be right there. I think we are splitting hairs as the gap between both units appears to be large.

As for your second point I so badly want the Seahawks to either draft Miles or Stringfellow. Just like I loved our second round pic once I saw that pic of him Kaeperniking.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    This team should be better than the 1999/2001 teams and probably not quite as good as the 2000 team. That COULD be good enough to win the conference.