Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

A victory for our primary process?

2»

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,033 Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

I’d like to see all candidates but RDS drop out too. But Trump is too dumb to understand that a crowded field after Super Tuesday actually helps him.

Again, the rest of the country views Florida like it's a different country and a hellhole. Whether that is truthful or not. Florida has real problems with just disaster insurance and illegal workers in different industries, among other issues. On top of the perception problem.

He isn't good enough to overcome that.

So I guess you want Kneepads or Newsom to be the next president.
    Trump won’t beat either. His base alone will never get him there. It’s the blind spot of Trump supporters. But the rallies are awesome!

Meathead would kill for that kind of support

46 with the hot MSNBC takes

A big base is bad.

Trump has a better shot than Meathead and it isn't close

The DeSantis Cult is blind to that
    You don’t read much do you? His base isn’t enough. Serious people, not TeamTrump, have written what it will take for Trump to win.

Race just wants to win a primary. Apparently.
    DeSantis wants lose the primary

No base no shot

Another real stupid campaign idea by meathead

I can win even though I'm a loser

Imagine peddling that crap
    46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

I’d like to see all candidates but RDS drop out too. But Trump is too dumb to understand that a crowded field after Super Tuesday actually helps him.

Again, the rest of the country views Florida like it's a different country and a hellhole. Whether that is truthful or not. Florida has real problems with just disaster insurance and illegal workers in different industries, among other issues. On top of the perception problem.

He isn't good enough to overcome that.

So I guess you want Kneepads or Newsom to be the next president.
    Trump won’t beat either. His base alone will never get him there. It’s the blind spot of Trump supporters. But the rallies are awesome!

Meathead would kill for that kind of support

46 with the hot MSNBC takes

A big base is bad.

Trump has a better shot than Meathead and it isn't close

The DeSantis Cult is blind to that
    It’s NOT a meltdown.

It isn't

The guy melting down in every thread sounds awfully stupid using that line

Everything I wrote was correct and you have no answer for it

Meathead
    Race is such a Meathead he thinks Trump’s base alone would carry him to a general win.

Race, what percent of GOP voters are Trump’s base. I’m assuming you know what base means.
    DeSantis is 30 points behind Trump

Meathead

No base no shot
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,873
    The only people trump is helping is joes handlers
    But I can beat Biden

Meathead
    https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/ron-desantis-economy-independence/2023/07/31/id/1129091/

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, a Republican presidential primary contender, on Monday teased the unveiling of his economic plan, tweeting: "America is in decline … but it doesn't have to be this way."

DeSantis was set to unveil the plan, called "Declaration of Economic Independence," in a morning speech Monday in New Hampshire.

DeSantis reportedly was expected to call for faster growth, the unleashing of U.S. energy production, and further decoupling from China.

He also was expected to encourage the opening of domestic energy production and slowing the shift to electric vehicles, and discuss reducing inflation and government spending.

The plans, first reported by Bloomberg News, are part of a "campaign reset" to boost a White House bid that has yet to gain much traction.

DeSantis previewed his economic message during a two-day swing in Iowa, the Des Moines Register reported.

"As Americans, we need to be independent from the failed elites who have imposed bad policies," DeSantis said. "We need to be independent from the Chinese Communist Party. We need to be independent from bad energy policy."

Really not much to debate. It's MAGA

Who do you trust is what it boils down to
  • EverettChrisEverettChris Member Posts: 3,785
    Zero chance his big money donors allow more isolationist economic policies regarding Chinese manufacturing and affecting OPEC’s cash flow.

Sounds good to an audience (because it’s Trump’s platform) but Trump should really get in a future debate and just club Ronald over the head by pointing out he’s the Big Money Globalist GOP candidate and won’t be allowed to do as he’s saying.
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,707 Founders Club

The only people trump is helping is joes handlers

Wut?