Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

A victory for our primary process?

46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
In PA last night Trump called on all GOP challengers to drop out of the race. Did you know that every dollar spent attacking him, poor victim Trump, is going straight to Biden’s re-election campaign?

Comments

• pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,298 Founders Club
    TDS strikes again.

• 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    PawzTard with his usual contribution.

The record crowd size was already reported. Maybe a little reporting on what Trump had to say would add to the awesomeness?

Or not.
  • Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,335 Swaye's Wigwam
    Has a candidate ever asked others to drop out of a race before?

Good way to avoid any debates.

Agree?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,033 Founders Club
    Why debate?

It's over
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,656 Swaye's Wigwam

Why debate?

It's over

When has 46Q ever recognized when anything is over?
    46XiJCAB said:

PawzTard with his usual contribution.

The record crowd size was already reported. Maybe a little reporting on what Trump had to say would add to the awesomeness?

Or not.

Thanks for reading!

Since a few primary candidates are intent on cuddling Trump’s balls to curry favor, I expect them to drop out tomorrow.
    Why does meathead keep dropping like a rock?

I’d like to see all candidates but RDS drop out too. But Trump is too dumb to understand that a crowded field after Super Tuesday actually helps him.
    edited July 2023
    46XiJCAB said:

I’d like to see all candidates but RDS drop out too. But Trump is too dumb to understand that a crowded field after Super Tuesday actually helps him.

Again, the rest of the country views Florida like it's a different country and a hellhole. Whether that is truthful or not. Florida has real problems with just disaster insurance and illegal workers in different industries, among other issues. On top of the perception problem.

He isn't good enough to overcome that.

So I guess you want Kneepads or Newsom to be the next president.
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Again, the rest of the country views Florida like it's a different country and a hellhole. Whether that is truthful or not. Florida has real problems with just disaster insurance and illegal workers in different industries, among other issues. On top of the perception problem.

Trump won’t beat either. His base alone will never get him there. It’s the blind spot of Trump supporters. But the rallies are awesome!

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Trump won’t beat either. His base alone will never get him there. It’s the blind spot of Trump supporters. But the rallies are awesome!

🤷

Who will then?

Sounds like the GOP just needs to be strapped to a rocket and shot into the fucking ☀️
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Meathead would kill for that kind of support

46 with the hot MSNBC takes

A big base is bad.

Trump has a better shot than Meathead and it isn't close

The DeSantis Cult is blind to that

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

A big base is bad.

It’s NOT a meltdown.

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

A big base is bad.

It’s NOT a meltdown.

It isn't

The guy melting down in every thread sounds awfully stupid using that line

Everything I wrote was correct and you have no answer for it

Meathead

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

A big base is bad.

It’s NOT a meltdown.

It isn't

Meathead
    Huh ?

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

A big base is bad.

You don’t read much do you? His base isn’t enough. Serious people, not TeamTrump, have written what it will take for Trump to win.

Race just wants to win a primary. Apparently.
    edited July 2023

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

A big base is bad.

It’s NOT a meltdown.

It isn't

Meathead
    Race is such a Meathead he thinks Trump’s base alone would carry him to a general win.

Race, what percent of GOP voters are Trump’s base. I’m assuming you know what base means.