Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Ektard's Latest ...

2»

Comments

• Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    HuskyJW said:

It's really shocking to me that these kids don't just screw with these sites on an hourly basis.

"Pay me or I don't talk to you."

If Nebraska calls say they are your number 1....same afternoon UW....that night tOSU calls "Buckeyes are my #1 now." Just keep the cycle going.

I'm hearing only "idiots" would do that.
  • Options
    DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Kim has now joined in and is deleting posts of people defending Browning (all in the name of being civil, he's been doing this a long time ;).

Kim is now defending he and Eklund's right to trash our incoming QB recruit for not throwing because he's hurt. There is even slight suggestion that Kim is accusing Browning of lying to Ektard about being hurt. He says "we've never seen anything like this before".

Kim has moved on from trashing just CP to trashing the recruits he's brining in

He's spreading and mutating like my last STD. Motherfucker is a cancer and needs to be eradicated.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Dardanus said:

Kim has now joined in and is deleting posts of people defending Browning (all in the name of being civil, he's been doing this a long time ;).

Kim is now defending he and Eklund's right to trash our incoming QB recruit for not throwing because he's hurt. There is even slight suggestion that Kim is accusing Browning of lying to Ektard about being hurt. He says "we've never seen anything like this before".

Kim has moved on from trashing just CP to trashing the recruits he's brining in

He's spreading and mutating like my last STD. Motherfucker is a cancer and needs to be eradicated.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,609
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited July 2014
    If these kids were 3 or 4 years older they would tell Ektard, Fatters, and Lil Kim to fuck off. Unfortunately, they are naive and think those fucking idiots are helping them gain exposure. Not the case.

It really is teen boy stalking -- lots of recruits dont know any better. Recruits should only talk to coaches and UW AD staff...case fucking closed.

• Options
    VegasdawgVegasdawg Member Posts: 370
    First Anniversary Photogenic Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    The way this story is shaping up, that just might be the end result. Then that staff can be shut out by the Husky staff and the recruits... I can't recall top recruits being subjected to such BS, why would any other's want to talk to these guys?