Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Lebron James 18 Year Old Son Suffers CARDIAC ARREST During Practice, Vaccine INSTANTLY Trends On X

Comments

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,333
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

To be fair Hank Gathers and Reggie Lewis dropped dead years ago.

Not common but not unheard of

It's why Bronny is alive probably

They have paddles and stuff in every gym now

I'm not willing to make the connection to the useless clot shots that others are already but in five years I will be after real data is verified over time. There already is a correlation of myocarditis in young men and women after needlessly getting jabbed and that is a strong correlation without many variables other than the jabs.
    Bronny didn't get the real jab.

He got saline like the rest of the elite-level shills.

I got it because was pressured by work and family
    I don't blame you for not putting a target on your back. Those authoritarians don't mess around.
    First truthful thing you've posted to me. You do understand the people you vote for every election. Now go burn Huck Finn and be sure to put your pronouns on your nametag, Lennie!
    I get that you're confused. You think the only choices are to be a left-wing nut or a right-wing nut, and we haven't mistaken you for the former.

But there's a third way.
    I've read your garbage long enough to know where the regulars here sit politically. You're a pro-authoritarian government, high tax (except for volunteering more of your own) advocate, regressive impact on the poor in terms of policy far Leftist. That's your along with not being funny and not being at all intelligent. Dummies like you need the government to help you get your contracts in exchange for any independent thought or actions.
    You girls who claim to hate deficits love that stupid "you just choose to pay more" line. Well, if you hate deficits, you could just decline your tax cuts and pay more too.

I've never worked for government as an employee or contractor. But if you're saying I benefit from being an American, I'd agree. You do too. So don't burn the place down, dumbshit.

Where did I claim to hate deficits? Although your side is so dishonest that you call maintaining the same funding year-to-year over passing a Continuing Resolution with its automatic escalators a "CUT" in funding.

Your party literally cannot tell the truth. You're perfect for it. As for deficits, it's a given at this point and Biden bragging about cutting the annual deficit when his own party passed the 2020 emergency Covid additions in fiscal 2020 is the perfect example of how stupid you and Democrat voters are as you get your propaganda from Dem media.

This year's deficit is higher than 2021 but I'll bet you that Biden will compare it to "when he took office" instead of the rise from 2021 to 2022 because that's how liars roll.
    so you aren't against deficit spending

good to know

and politicians spin things?

stop the presses!
    I am against the Treasury printing up trillions of dollars and then Biden lying and saying it reduced the debt. That's so stupid I could believe you'd claim it.
    so you'd prefer to argue with someone who takes the deficit pronouncements on faith

hope you find him

• Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,194
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Or properly monitor your EPO use…..
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,668
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

I'm not willing to make the connection to the useless clot shots that others are already but in five years I will be after real data is verified over time. There already is a correlation of myocarditis in young men and women after needlessly getting jabbed and that is a strong correlation without many variables other than the jabs.

I don't blame you for not putting a target on your back. Those authoritarians don't mess around.
    First truthful thing you've posted to me. You do understand the people you vote for every election. Now go burn Huck Finn and be sure to put your pronouns on your nametag, Lennie!
    I get that you're confused. You think the only choices are to be a left-wing nut or a right-wing nut, and we haven't mistaken you for the former.

But there's a third way.
    I've read your garbage long enough to know where the regulars here sit politically. You're a pro-authoritarian government, high tax (except for volunteering more of your own) advocate, regressive impact on the poor in terms of policy far Leftist. That's your along with not being funny and not being at all intelligent. Dummies like you need the government to help you get your contracts in exchange for any independent thought or actions.
    You girls who claim to hate deficits love that stupid "you just choose to pay more" line. Well, if you hate deficits, you could just decline your tax cuts and pay more too.

I've never worked for government as an employee or contractor. But if you're saying I benefit from being an American, I'd agree. You do too. So don't burn the place down, dumbshit.

How I know HH is a commie. Only wants more revenue, never looking to cut spending.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited July 2023
    Meanwhile, back at the ranch, this is probably the only time I'll ever feel sorry for LeBron. Maybe LeBron decides to put some of his money to good use and fund an independent investigation into the shots.
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

But there's a third way.

How I know HH is a commie. Only wants more revenue, never looking to cut spending.
    We could cut spending. But whenever I point out the big budget items, entitlements, you gals point at foreign aid or some other tiny budget item. There's no will to cut entitlements. So we have to raise money.
  • Options
    EverettChrisEverettChris Member Posts: 1,909
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Combo Breaker
    HuskyJW said:

More likely than vaccine knowing that family. HGH too...
  • Options
    Founders Club

HuskyJW said:

More likely than vaccine knowing that family. HGH too...
    I recall reading stuff a couple years back that there were actually rumors about Bronny using HGH to grow taller because he didn't get his Dad's height to play in the NBA. Would not surprise me at all.
  • Options
    EverettChrisEverettChris Member Posts: 1,909
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Combo Breaker

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

But there's a third way.

He also seems to not understand that more money in actual taxpayers' hands creates more jobs and thus more tax revenue. Government spending is recycled money which is why you see the leeches in government unions almost 100% vote Democrat.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

But there's a third way.

We could cut spending. But whenever I point out the big budget items, entitlements, you gals point at foreign aid or some other tiny budget item. There's no will to cut entitlements. So we have to raise money.
    Mall Cop doesn't want his entitlements cut.
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,641
    SLASH entitlements
  • Options
    AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,013
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Agree. But there is a reason we remember Hank Gathers name from 40 years ago. Because it was so rare. I can’t tell you the names of all the guys dropping dead on the court, field or pitch these days because it’s an every week occurrence it seems. Hell. This is the second one at SC alone in the last year.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,131
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Alexis said:

Agree. But there is a reason we remember Hank Gathers name from 40 years ago. Because it was so rare. I can’t tell you the names of all the guys dropping dead on the court, field or pitch these days because it’s an every week occurrence it seems. Hell. This is the second one at SC alone in the last year.
    Gathers had a known heart condition and already had a on court collapse. It hard to imagine that Bronny never had a comprehensive physical that would have revealed a heart condition. We will see if we ever get a diagnosis. Damar Hamlin said he had suffered an episode of commotio cordis, an extremely rare condition in which cardiac rhythm is disrupted by a blow to the chest. His soft tackle certainly didn't look like the usual commotio cordis event. For some reason, they don't seem too worried that he may be vulnerable to a repeat if he actually go lit up.

=======
    On December 9, 1989, Gathers collapsed at an LMU home game against UC Santa Barbara.[21] He was found to have an abnormal heartbeat (exercise-induced ventricular tachycardia), and was prescribed a beta blocker, Inderal.[21] However, Gathers felt that the medication adversely affected his play, and his dosage was gradually cut back.[22] Originally prescribed at 240 milligrams per day, his Inderal dosage was cut to 40 mg per day over the next three months.[3] Gathers returned after sitting out for three weeks and missing two games,[17][23] and he averaged 29.3 minutes and 29.15 points in his 20 games through the remainder of the season.[24] However, he struggled with his play for weeks after returning.[23][25] His play recovered in a nationally televised game against LSU on February 3, 1990, when he scored 48 points along with 13 rebounds while being guarded by future NBA first-round draft picks Stanley Roberts and Shaquille O'Neal in a 148–141 overtime loss.[25] The Lions won seven of their next eight games,[25] and Gathers recorded a career-high 30 rebounds against Saint Mary's.[17]

On February 26, 1990, as the WCC Tournament neared, Gathers' medication was reduced one last time from 80 to 40 mg, on the condition that he undergo testing in a couple of days to determine if it was safe and effective at suppressing the arrhythmias. He did not show up for his test that week and avoided calls from his cardiologist's office.[21][3] On March 2, he had a long talk with the cardiologist, who told him to play and come in for the testing after the tournament concluded.[21][3] It was later suspected Gathers was not taking any dosage on game days.[21] The following day in the WCC tournament quarterfinals in Los Angeles, he recorded 28 points and 11 rebounds in a 121–84 win over Gonzaga.[26]

On Sunday, March 4, Gathers collapsed again with 13:34 left in the first half of the semifinal game against the Portland Pilots. He had just scored a dunk on an alley-oop pass from point guard Terrell Lowery that put the Lions up 25–13.[16][22] Thirteen seconds later while positioned around midcourt in the Lions' fullcourt press,[26] he collapsed a yard or two away from Pilots point guard Erik Spoelstra.[27] He attempted to get up, telling the athletic trainers, "I don't want to lay down!" Shortly after, he stopped breathing.[28] Gathers was pronounced dead at nearby Marina Del Rey Hospital at 6:55 PM PST.[29] He was 23 years old.[21]
  • Options
    BlueduckBlueduck Member Posts: 1,124
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Telegram has a channel devoted to those who "died suddenly" take a moment to scroll through the list.

https://t.me/died_suddenly
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

The US Military recently released a study showing a 151% increase in myocarditis in servicemen for 2021 . The vaccine is considered a potential reason for the rise as the rates were especially high in young men several days after vaccination.

Sounds like the DoD is spreading disinfo.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB said:

The US Military recently released a study showing a 151% increase in myocarditis in servicemen for 2021 . The vaccine is considered a potential reason for the rise as the rates were especially high in young men several days after vaccination.

The DoD is probably right.

The 151% increase in myocarditis represents a trade off. Covid also correlates with hugely increased chances of developing myocarditis.
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

The 151% increase in myocarditis represents a trade off. Covid also correlates with hugely increased chances of developing myocarditis.
    Lol, 'hugely'.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,079
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

Link?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,079
    Swaye's Wigwam

Alexis said:

Gathers had a known heart condition and already had a on court collapse. It hard to imagine that Bronny never had a comprehensive physical that would have revealed a heart condition. We will see if we ever get a diagnosis. Damar Hamlin said he had suffered an episode of commotio cordis, an extremely rare condition in which cardiac rhythm is disrupted by a blow to the chest. His soft tackle certainly didn't look like the usual commotio cordis event. For some reason, they don't seem too worried that he may be vulnerable to a repeat if he actually go lit up.

=======
    On December 9, 1989, Gathers collapsed at an LMU home game against UC Santa Barbara.[21] He was found to have an abnormal heartbeat (exercise-induced ventricular tachycardia), and was prescribed a beta blocker, Inderal.[21] However, Gathers felt that the medication adversely affected his play, and his dosage was gradually cut back.[22] Originally prescribed at 240 milligrams per day, his Inderal dosage was cut to 40 mg per day over the next three months.[3] Gathers returned after sitting out for three weeks and missing two games,[17][23] and he averaged 29.3 minutes and 29.15 points in his 20 games through the remainder of the season.[24] However, he struggled with his play for weeks after returning.[23][25] His play recovered in a nationally televised game against LSU on February 3, 1990, when he scored 48 points along with 13 rebounds while being guarded by future NBA first-round draft picks Stanley Roberts and Shaquille O'Neal in a 148–141 overtime loss.[25] The Lions won seven of their next eight games,[25] and Gathers recorded a career-high 30 rebounds against Saint Mary's.[17]

On February 26, 1990, as the WCC Tournament neared, Gathers' medication was reduced one last time from 80 to 40 mg, on the condition that he undergo testing in a couple of days to determine if it was safe and effective at suppressing the arrhythmias. He did not show up for his test that week and avoided calls from his cardiologist's office.[21][3] On March 2, he had a long talk with the cardiologist, who told him to play and come in for the testing after the tournament concluded.[21][3] It was later suspected Gathers was not taking any dosage on game days.[21] The following day in the WCC tournament quarterfinals in Los Angeles, he recorded 28 points and 11 rebounds in a 121–84 win over Gonzaga.[26]

On Sunday, March 4, Gathers collapsed again with 13:34 left in the first half of the semifinal game against the Portland Pilots. He had just scored a dunk on an alley-oop pass from point guard Terrell Lowery that put the Lions up 25–13.[16][22] Thirteen seconds later while positioned around midcourt in the Lions' fullcourt press,[26] he collapsed a yard or two away from Pilots point guard Erik Spoelstra.[27] He attempted to get up, telling the athletic trainers, "I don't want to lay down!" Shortly after, he stopped breathing.[28] Gathers was pronounced dead at nearby Marina Del Rey Hospital at 6:55 PM PST.[29] He was 23 years old.[21]
    Good point on Gathers
  • Options
    BlueduckBlueduck Member Posts: 1,124
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited July 2023
    HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

100% of military are vaccinated
    HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

If the military is basically 100% vaccinated (assuming because exemptions were not given)
    you cannot make that assumption based on the DOD without more data.
    If you have it please share,
    Also @46XiJCAB could you link to the study you are referring?

• Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

Link?
    I also enjoyed hhusky's story about his 'friend' with 'long covid'.