Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Lebron James 18 Year Old Son Suffers CARDIAC ARREST During Practice, Vaccine INSTANTLY Trends On X

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,961
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Myocarditis hunted Bronny like a dog.

• Options
    EverettChrisEverettChris Member Posts: 1,762
    5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Wonder if he plays this season at USC?

I saw that guy who died on National TV is somehow in Bills camp this year so clearly player safety is operating at normal NFL levels.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,859
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Myocarditis hunted Bronny like a dog.

Awfully racist of Myocarditis to do that.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,740
    Swaye's Wigwam
    To be fair Hank Gathers and Reggie Lewis dropped dead years ago.

Not common but not unheard of

It's why Bronny is alive probably

They have paddles and stuff in every gym now
  • Options
    edited July 2023

I'm not willing to make the connection to the useless clot shots that others are already but in five years I will be after real data is verified over time. There already is a correlation of myocarditis in young men and women after needlessly getting jabbed and that is a strong correlation without many variables other than the jabs.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,961

I'm not willing to make the connection to the useless clot shots that others are already but in five years I will be after real data is verified over time. There already is a correlation of myocarditis in young men and women after needlessly getting jabbed and that is a strong correlation without many variables other than the jabs.
    Bronny didn't get the real jab.

He got saline like the rest of the elite-level shills.

• Options
    edited July 2023

I got it because was pressured by work and family but think I got the saline by Moderna because zero pain in my shoulder both times and felt zero side effects. Said fuck off ya'll to any boosters figuring I got lucky on the first two-shot round but by then the media and politicians had moved on to trying to sell the next exaggerated crisis in Ukraine because large donors were running out of money to pay for all of their toys.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,276
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I got it because was pressured by work and family
    I don't blame you for not putting a target on your back. Those authoritarians don't mess around.
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    HHusky said:

I don't blame you for not putting a target on your back. Those authoritarians don't mess around.
    First truthful thing you've posted to me. You do understand the people you vote for every election. Now go burn Huck Finn and be sure to put your pronouns on your nametag, Lennie!
  • Options
    @HHusky and also go burn and loot private businesses because INSURANCE because their rates don't go up and ultimately coverage lost the more claims made! Leftist Logic is fun.
  • Options
    edited July 2023

HHusky said:

First truthful thing you've posted to me. You do understand the people you vote for every election. Now go burn Huck Finn and be sure to put your pronouns on your nametag, Lennie!
    I get that you're confused. You think the only choices are to be a left-wing nut or a right-wing nut, and we haven't mistaken you for the former.

But there's a third way.
  • Options

I got it because was pressured by work and family but think I got the saline by Moderna because zero pain in my shoulder both times and felt zero side effects. Said fuck off ya'll to any boosters figuring I got lucky on the first two-shot round but by then the media and politicians had moved on to trying to sell the next exaggerated crisis in Ukraine because large donors were running out of money to pay for all of their toys.

Validated as another truth teller.

I have some bad news for @MelloDawg...

they/them make HHusky look of average intellect in comparison.
  • Options
    edited July 2023

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

I get that you're confused. You think the only choices are to be a left-wing nut or a right-wing nut, and we haven't mistaken you for the former.

But there's a third way.
    I've read your garbage long enough to know where the regulars here sit politically. You're a pro-authoritarian government, high tax (except for volunteering more of your own) advocate, regressive impact on the poor in terms of policy far Leftist. That's your along with not being funny and not being at all intelligent. Dummies like you need the government to help you get your contracts in exchange for any independent thought or actions.
    You girls who claim to hate deficits love that stupid "you just choose to pay more" line. Well, if you hate deficits, you could just decline your tax cuts and pay more too.

I've never worked for government as an employee or contractor. But if you're saying I benefit from being an American, I'd agree. You do too. So don't burn the place down, dumbshit.

• Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,032
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

But there's a third way.
    I've read your garbage long enough to know where the regulars here sit politically. You're a pro-authoritarian government, high tax (except for volunteering more of your own) advocate, regressive impact on the poor in terms of policy far Leftist. That's your along with not being funny and not being at all intelligent. Dummies like you need the government to help you get your contracts in exchange for any independent thought or actions.
    You girls who claim to hate deficits love that stupid "you just choose to pay more" line. Well, if you hate deficits, you could just decline your tax cuts and pay more too.

I've never worked for government as an employee or contractor. But if you're saying I benefit from being an American, I'd agree. You do too. So don't burn the place down, dumbshit.

Why should I pay more for programs that don't work like public education? You are the one that thinks things are just fine if we only spent more on failing sh*t. You are the one that thinks he is under taxed and we just need to spend more.
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

But there's a third way.

Where did I claim to hate deficits? Although your side is so dishonest that you call maintaining the same funding year-to-year over passing a Continuing Resolution with its automatic escalators a "CUT" in funding.

Your party literally cannot tell the truth. You're perfect for it. As for deficits, it's a given at this point and Biden bragging about cutting the annual deficit when his own party passed the 2020 emergency Covid additions in fiscal 2020 is the perfect example of how stupid you and Democrat voters are as you get your propaganda from Dem media.

This year's deficit is higher than 2021 but I'll bet you that Biden will compare it to "when he took office" instead of the rise from 2021 to 2022 because that's how liars roll.
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

But there's a third way.

Where did I claim to hate deficits? Although your side is so dishonest that you call maintaining the same funding year-to-year over passing a Continuing Resolution with its automatic escalators a "CUT" in funding.

Your party literally cannot tell the truth. You're perfect for it. As for deficits, it's a given at this point and Biden bragging about cutting the annual deficit when his own party passed the 2020 emergency Covid additions in fiscal 2020 is the perfect example of how stupid you and Democrat voters are as you get your propaganda from Dem media.

This year's deficit is higher than 2021 but I'll bet you that Biden will compare it to "when he took office" instead of the rise from 2021 to 2022 because that's how liars roll.
    so you aren't against deficit spending

good to know

and politicians spin things?

stop the presses!
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

But there's a third way.

so you aren't against deficit spending

good to know

and politicians spin things?

stop the presses!
    I am against the Treasury printing up trillions of dollars and then Biden lying and saying it reduced the debt. That's so stupid I could believe you'd claim it. After US bonds are worthless, then what happens?