Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I can't wait to have a national election focused entirely on Trump's legal problems

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,046 Founders Club
    Triple shit post

You don't get it and never will

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,788 Standard Supporter
    46 has vaulted past PGOS in this weeks IDB rankings.

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,459 Standard Supporter
    46XiJCAB said:

Vote for Trump if that’s what you want to do just to shove a fist in the face of the Deep State.

When Biden wins or Gel Boy, you’ll have really stuck it to them.

If he’s off the ballot and in jail, they win. If he runs with this over his head, they win.

Months ago I said Trump could help the GOP take the WH by staying on the sidelines. His ego wouldn’t allow it.

I’m sure Independents and suburban HW, yes Pawz you fucking retard they do determine winners, will be lining up to vote Trump.

Biden will be in prison for treason. HTH
  • AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,118 Swaye's Wigwam
    This entire thread is painful.

For fucks sake, the Trump cultist term is so tired. I guarantee any supposed “Trump Cultist” would love it if someone else could take the reins of the R party and take the country back. And they’d (we?) happily vote for him. So fucking give us one. Saying Desantis isn’t it isn’t Trump ball washing. It’s saying what everyone in the country is saying. It’s not Trumps fault Ron can’t launch an effective campaign. Fucking don’t suck and maybe I’d get on board.

Or just keep with the name calling. That should probably work too.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 32,005
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

If you're a cultist you don't really care about any issues, you just care about Trump. You live to talk about Trump every single fucking day. You can't wait to be able to take every single winning issue against Biden off the fucking table in order to nominate Trump and make the entire campaign about Trump. Trump's favorite issue is Trump and the cultists are in full agreement with Trump. Their favorite topic is Trump.

Sounds like 46 is a Trump cultist

Those who think in a bit more of a complex way understand that this has very little to do with Trump. Trump is a tool for those of us unwilling to bend over and take it anymore

I focus on the Biden crime family daily. And the shitty economy

No one fucking cares Bob. Where are all the Biden voters who flooded this board in 2020?

Silently waiting to vote democratic again

Painting the persecution of Trump versus the protection of Biden is all I know what to do

Find an alternative. Reboot DeSantis isn't it

I'm not surrendering

Trump is as imperfect a vehicle as it gets but at least he's on the fucking road

Most Biden voters wouldn’t bother to correct the fantastic conspiracies you girls trade in. I’m only here for my own amusement.
    Hmmm, I seem to recall a Kunt who claimed that Hunter's laptop was Russian disinformation. That Trump was a Russian agent who colluded with Putin to win the 2016 election. That Mike Brown was shot in the back while running away, while on his knees with his arms in the air and that the lab leaker theory was a tin-foil hat right wing conspiracy theory.

Heal yourself Kunt.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,046 Founders Club
    Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Vote for Trump if that’s what you want to do just to shove a fist in the face of the Deep State.

If he’s off the ballot and in jail, they win. If he runs with this over his head, they win.

Months ago I said Trump could help the GOP take the WH by staying on the sidelines. His ego wouldn’t allow it.

I’m sure Independents and suburban HW, yes Pawz you fucking retard they do determine winners, will be lining up to vote Trump.

I don't Biden runs but it's because of dementia

I don't think anything happens to him or Hunter

The democrats can't admit anything. They just can't

If they indicted Joe and Hunter it would take a lot of steam out of Trump

But they think they'll win anyway

Probably right
  • Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,339 Swaye's Wigwam

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

I don't Biden runs but it's because of dementia

I don't think anything happens to him or Hunter

The democrats can't admit anything. They just can't

If they indicted Joe and Hunter it would take a lot of steam out of Trump

But they think they'll win anyway

Probably right
    He isn’t running, but it’ll be because of something that we haven’t been bringing up for the last three years. Anything but admit everyone was right about dementia or Hunter stuff.
    Alexis said:

This entire thread is painful.

For fucks sake, the Trump cultist term is so tired. I guarantee any supposed “Trump Cultist” would love it if someone else could take the reins of the R party and take the country back. And they’d (we?) happily vote for him. So fucking give us one. Saying Desantis isn’t it isn’t Trump ball washing. It’s saying what everyone in the country is saying. It’s not Trumps fault Ron can’t launch an effective campaign. Fucking don’t suck and maybe I’d get on board.

Or just keep with the name calling. That should probably work too.

You sound like a Trump cultist.

Fuck them voters

Now there's a winning campaign message. "Fuck them voters" Trump 2024

• MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,593 Swaye's Wigwam
    Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Ouch, but it’s the other guy who’ll have been indicted 4 times. Sorry about that.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967

HHusky said:

Me too

It highlights the rank hypocrisy of our system

No one prosecuted Al Gore’s fake electors potd.
    One retard per thread please
    So Pawz should take a breather.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967

SFGbob said:

If you're a cultist you don't really care about any issues, you just care about Trump. You live to talk about Trump every single fucking day. You can't wait to be able to take every single winning issue against Biden off the fucking table in order to nominate Trump and make the entire campaign about Trump. Trump's favorite issue is Trump and the cultists are in full agreement with Trump. Their favorite topic is Trump.

Sounds like 46 is a Trump cultist

Those who think in a bit more of a complex way understand that this has very little to do with Trump. Trump is a tool for those of us unwilling to bend over and take it anymore

I focus on the Biden crime family daily. And the shitty economy

No one fucking cares Bob. Where are all the Biden voters who flooded this board in 2020?

Silently waiting to vote democratic again

Painting the persecution of Trump versus the protection of Biden is all I know what to do

Find an alternative. Reboot DeSantis isn't it

I'm not surrendering

Trump is as imperfect a vehicle as it gets but at least he's on the fucking road

Your tool is broken.

Retard.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,459 Standard Supporter
    MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Ouch, but it’s the other guy who’ll have been indicted 4 times. Sorry about that.
    Now do Russia, Russia, Russia,, impeachments 1 and 2 etc. You got him this tim! You retards can't butter toast.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,377 Founders Club
    WTF is Chris Christie even thinking? Total grift/money grab. He knows he has as much chance getting elected POTUS as I do. Actually probably less then me. I get a robust write in vote from my bar friends.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,467
    Swaye said:

WTF is Chris Christie even thinking? Total grift/money grab. He knows he has as much chance getting elected POTUS as I do. Actually probably less then me. I get a robust write in vote from my bar friends.

Could be thinking Daddy is an autocratic buffoon and that that’s bad for America.
  • Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,339 Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

Swaye said:

Could be thinking Daddy is an autocratic buffoon and that that’s bad for America.
    Lol, autocratic.
  • GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 6,354
    LebamDawg said:
    Looks good for Trump, let's hope he learned his lesson on how to shut up snd not give the left easy hits.... somehow i doubt he can.
  • GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 6,354
    Swaye said:

Anti Trump