Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I can't wait to have a national election focused entirely on Trump's legal problems

Comments

• pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,325 Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

How many housewives does it take to peg 46Quook?

None, he pegs himself.

Pawz likes to deny that suburban HW matter in elections.

You and Race need to decide if they matter or not.

They were a huge reason RDS won FL by 20 points.

It’s a popular TeamTrump and Corrupt media, no difference, narrative to say they hate RDS now.

Imagine thinking housewives matter more than in-person voting.

You might be an establishment conspiracy theorist.

• RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,707 Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

Let's do nothing but talk about Trump for the next year and a half!!!

It's coming and it will help his cause IMO.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,467

Me too

It highlights the rank hypocrisy of our system

No one prosecuted Al Gore’s fake electors potd.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,046 Founders Club
    HHusky said:

Me too

One retard per thread please
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 32,005
    If you're a cultist you don't really care about any issues, you just care about Trump. You live to talk about Trump every single fucking day. You can't wait to be able to take every single winning issue against Biden off the fucking table in order to nominate Trump and make the entire campaign about Trump. Trump's favorite issue is Trump and the cultists are in full agreement with Trump. Their favorite topic is Trump.

HHusky said:

Me too

One retard per thread please
    I wasn’t aware you had an exclusive.
    SFGbob said:

If you're a cultist you don't really care about any issues, you just care about Trump. You live to talk about Trump every single fucking day. You can't wait to be able to take every single winning issue against Biden off the fucking table in order to nominate Trump and make the entire campaign about Trump. Trump's favorite issue is Trump and the cultists are in full agreement with Trump. Their favorite topic is Trump.

Sounds like 46 is a Trump cultist

Those who think in a bit more of a complex way understand that this has very little to do with Trump. Trump is a tool for those of us unwilling to bend over and take it anymore

I focus on the Biden crime family daily. And the shitty economy

No one fucking cares Bob. Where are all the Biden voters who flooded this board in 2020?

Silently waiting to vote democratic again

Painting the persecution of Trump versus the protection of Biden is all I know what to do

Find an alternative. Reboot DeSantis isn't it

I'm not surrendering

Trump is as imperfect a vehicle as it gets but at least he's on the fucking road

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 32,005

SFGbob said:

Those who think in a bit more of a complex way understand that this has very little to do with Trump. Trump is a tool for those of us unwilling to bend over and take it anymore

No one fucking cares Bob. Where are all the Biden voters who flooded this board in 2020?

Painting the persecution of Trump versus the protection of Biden is all I know what to do

I'm not surrendering

Trump is as imperfect a vehicle as it gets but at least he's on the fucking road

DeSantis? All I care about is Trump. I don't want to do anything but talk about Trump.

SFGbob said:

I'm not surrendering

Most Biden voters wouldn’t bother to correct the fantastic conspiracies you girls trade in. I’m only here for my own amusement.
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,318
    edited July 2023
    RoadTrip said:

SFGbob said:

With who? Tug voters, or the rest of America who pay attention to zero politics outside of the month leading up to the Presidential election every 4 years.

Would I like to see Trump win again? Yes. Does he have a chance in hell? Fuck no.

R's need a better candidate than DeSantis, clearly. Not going to win without the Trump voters, though. That's the only chance for the Republican candidate to win in 2024. Not going to win with Trump as the nominee ,as much as the cult of Trump followers keep praying for it to happen. If you're a Trump voter and you think he has a chance to win in 2024 you are delusional. Stop wasting time crying about DeSantis or whoever else and use that energy to find the right candidate and start sending them your money.
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

I'm not surrendering

DeSantis? All I care about is Trump. I don't want to do anything but talk about Trump.
    I know
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

I'm not surrendering

Most Biden voters wouldn’t bother to correct the fantastic conspiracies you girls trade in. I’m only here for my own amusement.
    NOC

RoadTrip said:

SFGbob said:

With who? Tug voters, or the rest of America who pay attention to zero politics outside of the month leading up to the Presidential election every 4 years.

Would I like to see Trump win again? Yes. Does he have a chance in hell? Fuck no.

R's need a better candidate than DeSantis, clearly. Not going to win without the Trump voters, though. That's the only chance for the Republican candidate to win in 2024. Not going to win with Trump as the nominee ,as much as the cult of Trump followers keep praying for it to happen. If you're a Trump voter and you think he has a chance to win in 2024 you are delusional. Stop wasting time crying about DeSantis or whoever else and use that energy to find the right candidate and start sending them your money.
    Trump cult is a tell

• BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,318

RoadTrip said:

SFGbob said:

Trump cult is a tell

Tug is rapidly devolving into one. It would be more interesting if people talked issues versus Biden, Trump, DeSantis every day. You and most others here are strictly in the Pro-Trump camp and go out of your way to protect him by finding fault with every other candidate out there.

The sooner the Trump cult admits to itself that he cannot win the election, the sooner we can move forward to finding the right candidate to get behind. He's a cult of personality so, yes, the term cult does apply.

The Republicans are not going to win the WH in '24 with Trump as the candidate, nor without Trump voters. Reconcile that and the next steps are easy to figure out.
  • GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 6,354
    46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:
    Welcome to a week ago.

“Mr. Trump, will you stay in the race if you’re convicted?”

Can’t wait for that daily drumbeat!
    Trump rebooted 3 times in 2015 and 16
    Don't vote for Trump. Fine with me. But fuck off with the cult talk

We talk about everything here. For years

If you don't get it you don't get it. But let me repeat myself. Fuck off with the cult talk

Leftist talking have been here for 7 years

Find the right candidate and we'll talk

Trump can win because he has won

Look what the fuckers had to do to beat him

Again I'm not bending over and letting it stand

Burn it fucking down

You don't agree fine
    Goduckies said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:
    Welcome to a week ago.

“Mr. Trump, will you stay in the race if you’re convicted?”

Can’t wait for that daily drumbeat!
    Trump rebooted 3 times in 2015 and 16
    STOP TALKING ABOUT TRUMP
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    Jim Jones would have been proud of this crew. They think my observation isn’t shared by others looking at this latest development.

Trump over Party all day long!

JFC, the victimhood here is thick.

edited July 2023

Don't vote for Trump. Fine with me. But fuck off with the cult talk

We talk about everything here. For years

If you don't get it you don't get it. But let me repeat myself. Fuck off with the cult talk

Leftist talking have been here for 7 years

Find the right candidate and we'll talk

Trump can win because he has won

Look what the fuckers had to do to beat him

Again I'm not bending over and letting it stand

Burn it fucking down

You don't agree fine

Clearly not cult like. You guys need to go back and revisit the Obama days. And how you laughed at his supporters. No discernible difference.

One Exit poll showed 44% of Biden voters voted against Trump. Not for Biden.

HTH.

SFGbob said:

I'm not surrendering

Absolute BS.

You Trump supporters immediately started with the anti-RDS BS before he even announced.

Fuck off.

You never gave him a chance, “he’s a Bushie”, yet you ball wash Trump. The guy who had Bushie’s all over his fucked up administration.

“But he didn’t know anyone in DC.”

Fuck off 2.0.

RDS does.

And he’s way fucking smarter than Trump.