Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The United States “is not my concern”

Comments

• pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,335 Founders Club
    Come watch 46Quook struggle in every thread.

• 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    pawz said:

Come watch 46Quook struggle in every thread.

I'll take any and all fan cause when it comes to Me, I'm all in.

Thanks Pawz!

The idea that DeSantis is the guy that can win is now laughable

Trump is more likeable warts and all

Race wants it over in July. Just like Trump. This is gonna be a long haul.
    Trump skipped the Tucker TPUSA interviews because he knew that crowd wouldn't give a shit.
    I respect those who did whether I agree with them or not.
    Meanwhile TrumpTPUSA cultists were mad at RDS for heading to Iowa and Tennessee to campaign. Charlie Kirk-Trump said so.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,092 Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

Trump skipped the Tucker TPUSA interviews because he knew that crowd wouldn't give a shit.
    Meanwhile TrumpTPUSA cultists were mad at RDS for heading to Iowa and Tennessee to campaign. Charlie Kirk-Trump said so.
    TDS

It's over

Loser
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,468 Standard Supporter
    46XiJCAB said:

Trumps been on Tucker.
    Turning Point Action announced the results of its 2023 Turning Point Action Conference straw poll, commissioned by the Trafalgar Group, on Sunday.

The poll results show former President Donald Trump with an overwhelming lead for the 2024 GOP primary, at 86%. He leads the second-place finisher, businessman Perry Johnson, who finished at 8%, by 78 points.

In third comes Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, at 4%, followed by entrepreneur Vivek Ramaswamy, who polls at 2% in the survey.

lol

46XiJCAB said:

TDS

It's over

Loser
    Keep telling yourself that Race.

Drain that swamp!

Turning Point Action announced the results of its 2023 Turning Point Action Conference straw poll, commissioned by the Trafalgar Group, on Sunday.

The poll results show former President Donald Trump with an overwhelming lead for the 2024 GOP primary, at 86%. He leads the second-place finisher, businessman Perry Johnson, who finished at 8%, by 78 points.

In third comes Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, at 4%, followed by entrepreneur Vivek Ramaswamy, who polls at 2% in the survey.

lol

What took you so long to report on what the Trump/TPUSA crowd had to say?

He dodged Tucker because he's no Kaitlen Collins.

Profile in Courage!
    46XiJCAB said:

lol

What took you so long to report on what the Trump/TPUSA crowd had to say?

He dodged Tucker because he's no Kaitlen Collins.

Profile in Courage!
    NOC
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 32,006
    pawz said:

I fell asleep but he didn't end his campaign today so there's that.

I liked what he said.

Doesn't change the fact he took money from the Bushes.

Could have been good.

Sad.

Yeah because Trump would have turned the money down
  • GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 6,357
    46XiJCAB said:

Yup the media is doing their job to make sure it's Trump and then as soon as it hits the general it will be bashing him 247 again. And the Trumpers will fall for it again.
    Goduckies said:

46XiJCAB said:

Yup the media is doing their job to make sure it's Trump and then as soon as it hits the general it will be bashing him 247 again. And the Trumpers will fall for it again.
    Imagine caring about the media
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,599 Swaye's Wigwam

Goduckies said:

46XiJCAB said:

Agreed. It’s a good thing no one here ever mentions the media or their frustrations with it.
    MelloDawg said:

Goduckies said:

46XiJCAB said:

Agreed. It’s a good thing no one here ever mentions the media or their frustrations with it.
    Imagine being this stupid
    edited July 2023

Goduckies said:

46XiJCAB said:

The media influences the middle, especially soccer moms, where elections are won and lost. I want to win period and Trump won't.
    Goduckies said:

Goduckies said:

46XiJCAB said:

The media influences the middle, especially soccer moms, where elections are won and lost. I want to win period and Trump won't.
    Then neither will DeSantis

You're saying the media is costing him the nomination

Let's face it no one likes DeSantis. He's a dud

Goduckies said:

Goduckies said:

46XiJCAB said:

Then neither will DeSantis

You're saying the media is costing him the nomination

Let's face it no one likes DeSantis. He's a dud
    Yup he hasn't beem great on the trail, But the nonstop lying about him being a rhino(he isn't) and other crap has worn people down with him as well. His issue is that he can't get passed the Trumpians who would rather lose the general than put up a clean solid candidate... Trump is great in the issues, It's all his other baggage that is the issue and is why he will lose in 24... but you guys don't care if we get another 4 years of Biden or Newsom.
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,887 Standard Supporter
    edited July 2023
    I actually like Desantis. The media hit job is so severe and non-stop the poor guy does not stand a chance. They even attack his wife who by all accounts is a great person. She is even a cancer survivor and that fact doesn't stop the media that is so filled with hatred for anyone different than them.

This is not as brutal as the beatdown they gave the woman from Alaska who is 100X smarter than the idiot they have in the VP seat at the moment, but the slaughter is starting way early. The left is petrified of the Desantis family. All American, gorgeous and intelligent wife who is a cancer survivor, doting parents, Desantis a veteran. The left has to kill him often and early. They represent everything rats hate, and like I said, it scares them to death.
    Trump is great on the issues

Period

That gets my vote.

Period

DeSantis is already destroyed by the media you listen to. No different than Trump

You either have balls or you don't

If you want to do the democrats job then you'll be to blame for Newsom

Character has nothing to do with it

A Chi com plant pedophile is not high character

Hope this helps but it won't