Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

OFFICIAL WORLD WAR 3 GAME THREAD

13»

Comments

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,470 Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

We just can't have a debate moderator that ask candidates to explain the strategic interest of an open ended proxy war halfway around the world. We just can't.

Isn’t it awful when proxies kill our enemies?
    Lets let them build biolabs next to the Dazzlers palatial mansion.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,119 Founders Club
    H
    I only voted for Biden to be against daddy

H
    Not a dimes worth of difference

• pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,349 Founders Club
    edited July 2023
    hardhat said:

HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

We just can't have a debate moderator that ask candidates to explain the strategic interest of an open ended proxy war halfway around the world. We just can't.

Russia is our enemy? Why exactly?
    Unprovoked invasion of sovereign nations.

Support of terrorism and other outlaw regimes.

Interference in US domestic affairs.

Authoritarian crackdowns on its own domestic dissent.

General opposition to the interests of the US and our allies.
    I have bad news for you

What's MBS smoking? I need to know.

Sticky Icky Icky

• hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

Russia is our enemy? Why exactly?
    Unprovoked invasion of sovereign nations.

Support of terrorism and other outlaw regimes.

Interference in US domestic affairs.

Authoritarian crackdowns on its own domestic dissent.

General opposition to the interests of the US and our allies.
    I have bad news for you

I take your point, but there’s not a dimes worth of difference between Daddy and Biden here.
    No one mentioned daddy. But if you want to talk about previous presidents, we could mention the unprovoked invasion occurred under Obama. Or not.

Either way, by your conditions, Saudi Arabia is also our enemy. China obviously is, as are so many other 'allies'. And we pretty much wrote the playbook on doing those activities.
    Uhhhh, the whole context of the conversation is that Daddy would end the Ukraine war in 24 hours.

With respect to Saudi Arabia, I get that geopolitics sometimes forces hard choices, but I fault both political parties here for kowtowing to that regime. You are correct that it satisfies the criteria for enemy to degrees that differ from Russia, as does China.
    No one mentioned that ‘context’.
    And you agree with me. Thanks for reading.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,120 Standard Supporter
    https://ace.mu.nu/

James Comey Authorized the FBI to Read the Emails of Republican House Intelligence Committee Staffers, Including the Man Who Exposed RussiaGate, Kash Patel
    —Ace
    This. Is. Criminal.

The House Judiciary Committee on Thursday opened a formal investigation into why the FBI snooped on two Republican House Intelligence Committee staffers during the height of the Russia collusion probe, suggesting the seizure of their private email and records may have been retaliation for the panel's efforts to expose bureau misconduct.

The letter from Committee Chairman Jim Jordan, R-Ohio, to FBI Director Christopher Wray was prompted by reporting in Just the News and the New York Post revealing that Kash Patel, the chief investigator on then-House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes' team, had his email seized from Google back in late 2017, just before the release of a report that identified significant failures and abuses in the Russia collusion scandal.

Patel and a second unnamed committee investigator were not notified until 2022, five years after the seizure, Just the News reported.

"These subpoenas only came to light in 2022 due to Google's policy of alerting customers five years after law enforcement takes such action," Jordan added. "The timing of these subpoenas raises questions about whether the subpoenas were in retaliation for HPSCI's oversight of the FBI."

In an interview Thursday night, Patel reacted to word of the congressional probe but urged Congress to be more aggressive and directly subpoena the FBI evidence.

"I can definitively say it was an unlawful surveillance and snooping of me and it wasn't just me," he told the Just the News, No Noise television show. "And I think it's more than two people. And I think it's more than just telephone and bank and phone records. I think they went further than that and got congressional records. So the House better step up right now. Because right now it affects them as much it affects me.

"Congress needs to send out subpoenas, enough with the niceties and asking and put butts in the seat and get some answers to questions," he added.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,470 Standard Supporter
    Third world tin pot dictator USA. Obama did that one. Obama is the core. He's an admitted communist and deep state stooge. Illegal president IMHO.
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,678 Standard Supporter

You just described the left wing of the Democratic Party