Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

UWDoogpound Giving Kim a run for his money...

Comments

• Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,188
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    You can't expect to run the ball with the grass as long as it is at ND Stadium.
    Meek said:

I'm going to repeat myself for the 30th time so bear with me, but Sark's innovative offense couldn't get the ball over the Notre Dame 1 yard line 14 plays in a row with Chris Polk and Jake Locker in the backfield.

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,576
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Notre Dame has mystique. Ironically, that's the name of the stripper that Sark fucked the night before the game.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Not to mention the parallax
    HuskyJW said:

You can't expect to run the ball with the grass as long as it is at ND Stadium.

Meek said:

I'm going to repeat myself for the 30th time so bear with me, but Sark's innovative offense couldn't get the ball over the Notre Dame 1 yard line 14 plays in a row with Chris Polk and Jake Locker in the backfield.

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    What amazes me is how so many of the idiots that have watched Sark for 5 years and those in the national media haven't figured out the myth that is SC.

Does SC have talent? Absolutely. But they've also had talent the last 2 years under Kiffie and I'm not convinced that Kiffie is that much better/worse off than Sark. I'm still trying to figure out why Saban wanted anything to do with Kiffie ... but that's a whole different topic.

SC's biggest problem through their "probation" hasn't been that they've lacked talent ... it's that they've lacked depth.

The biggest thing that a "big school" can do is that they can line up 1-85 on their roster and just constantly rotate players in/out of the game because often the drop off from the starters to backups isn't THAT noticeable. Take that to how a mediocre .500 team looks (say the 2009 Huskies) where you might have some solid front line players but there was a massive drop once injuries or fatigue hit.

SC hasn't had that depth the last few years and they certainly aren't going to have much more this year. On top of that, if you look at the class that Sark signed in his first class, he basically picked the low hanging fruit that he was establishing as the UW class and convinced them to go to SC so that he could get early momentum and that all important free pub.

And as for UCLA, last I checked they abused SC last season 35-14 and beat them the year before that 38-28. Sark hasn't beat Mora yet either. So until Sark/SC can figure out how to beat UCLA, the kings of LA at the moment is UCLA.
  • Options
    DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    A lot of people twisters are seriously underestimating the effects of UPTEMPO offense and BUBBLE SCREENS and LAWNMOWER DANCES!!!11!! LOL have you forgotten about owen twelve??!!

That's what I thought.
  • Options
    It's too bad owen biddle didn't wear the number 12.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Meek said:

lol

that's right

and doogs blamed the officiating, not the coaching staff that couldn't move the ball one fucking yard on eight (!) consecutive plays, despite an offense littered with NFL athletes.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I often wonder who uses a bigger butt plug, Kim, or the faggots at ButtPound.
  • Options
    Swaye said:

I often wonder who uses a bigger butt plug, Kim, or the faggots at ButtPound.

Good question. Are you measuring size in terms of diameter or length? Or both? And if using diameter, would you just compare the final diameter, or the starting size as well? I assume the amount of taper varies significantly by model, so some plugs may start out relatively small, but end up being quite large.
  • Options
    " I measure myself by height"

- Ty Webb
  • Options
    Tequilla said:

" I measure myself by height"

- Ty Webb

Ken Griswold is going to lose that contest every time.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited July 2014

I think I had a drunk convo with someone who posts at the doogpound, it went along the lines lke this.

Doog: "I like the Petersen hire but was excited to see what Sark was going to do next"

Me: "Same as always, 5-4 in conference, probably gets 9 wins due to the shitty OOC schedule, and plays in a pointless bowel game".

Doog: "You can't tell me he didn't improve every season though"

Me: "He didn't though, 7-6 = 7-6 = 7-6. 5-4 = 5-4 =5-4 =5-4"

Doog: "It doesn't matter, he isn't our coach anymore, we just need to win... and beat Oregon this year! Pete better get that done"

Me: "Sark got royally butt fucked by Oregon every year, how come those standards only apply now?"

Doog: "Yea but still"

If you can't see that 5-4 > 5-4 > 5-4 > 5-4 than I can't help you
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    dhdawg said:

I think I had a drunk convo with someone who posts at the doogpound, it went along the lines lke this.

Doog: "I like the Petersen hire but was excited to see what Sark was going to do next"

Me: "Same as always, 5-4 in conference, probably gets 9 wins due to the shitty OOC schedule, and plays in a pointless bowel game".

Doog: "It doesn't matter, he isn't our coach anymore, we just need to win... and beat Oregon this year! Pete better get that done"

Me: "Sark got royally butt fucked by Oregon every year, how come those standards only apply now?"

He went 9-4 last year.
  • Options

dhdawg said:

He went 9-4 last year.
    I like to give Sark credit for winning the "We Care So Much About Hunger That We Can't Even Find a Sponsor" Fight Hunger Bowel win when Sark was busy recruiting for USC ... that's what I like to do.
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

dhdawg said:

He went 8-4 last year.
  • Options
    Boobs_Or_HarvBoobs_Or_Harv Member Posts: 82
    5 Up Votes Testing 1 5 Awesomes First Comment
    My first comment was deleted got a stern message. They are tired of the Sark argument and if I do it again I'll be gone. Very Doogman like.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

My first comment was deleted got a stern message. They are tired of the Sark argument and if I do it again I'll be gone. Very Doogman like.

The only question I have is will you be posting 35 times a day and how long will it take you to get to 10k posts. You just can't quit this place Cockus.