Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

UWDoogpound Giving Kim a run for his money...

http://www.uwdawgpound.com/2014/7/6/5873675/uwdp-preseason-pac-12-poll

Most of these guys think USC will win the South. I've pasted some of the comments.

Despite the hype behind UCLA, it is hard to see a team in the South that can go toe to toe with the talent still underlying the USC roster. Combined with Sark's innovative up-tempo attack, the Trojans look to be a game or two better than a UCLA team that still lacks consistent offensive line play.

USC has loads of talent, sleeping giant but not anymore. UCLA -- A lot of room between 1 and 2.

Barring injury, USC has enough talent at the skill positions to be very effective offensively, and will probably boast the best defense in the conference. UCLA is too unsettled on the offensive line (Brett Hundley just got sacked again) and ASU has lost too much on defense to take another step forward.

I like USC. I think Steve Sarkisian running the style he did at UW with that level of talent is going to just steamroll a lot of teams -- maybe everybody in the South provided they can get lucky with health. I think UCLA is good, but not the top-everything hype the media has been giving them (they haven't beaten either Stanford or Oregon since 2008, and they're going to win (probably) 3 games against those schools and get to the playoff all of a sudden? Please.). They're a three loss team (minimum) this year with that schedule.

Comments