Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Garland is calling your bluff, ladies.

13»

Comments

• hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

The guy that got fired was investigating Burisma who paid the Bidens to get rid of him. Maybe look around on this thing they call the internet. You might find some info. Holy shit I can't imagine being your client.

You've caught Joe advocating for things that were US policy. Bipartisan supported US policy, in fact.

Quite the scandal.

They must have been so happy down at the department when they persuaded you to retire.
    Well since Obama got his cut I'm sure it was "policy". Burisma paid for that policy. Just like ChYna paid for theirs! Cown World lawyer. No even they wouldn't hire you.
    The involuntarily retired cop decides that additional evidence free claims are the way to go. Genius!
    Own goal #11,532 for you, since you're doing just that with Bret Kavanaugh. Not only are you a partisan hack, you're really fucking stupid.
    Imagine not knowing that testimony is evidence.
    Guilty until proven innocent! Keep going!
    Bart wasn't being tried for attempted rape, Madam. He was applying for a job.
    And therefore he's an attempted rapist. Sure. Duke Lacrosse team says hi.
    Duke Lacrosse was being prosecuted.

It's as if you want to make my point.
    and then what happened? It's almost as if you enjoy the humiliation.
    The right thing happened. Didn't it?
    So you think it's OK for people to lie. Got it.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,517
    hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

The guy that got fired was investigating Burisma who paid the Bidens to get rid of him. Maybe look around on this thing they call the internet. You might find some info. Holy shit I can't imagine being your client.

You've caught Joe advocating for things that were US policy. Bipartisan supported US policy, in fact.

Quite the scandal.

They must have been so happy down at the department when they persuaded you to retire.
    Well since Obama got his cut I'm sure it was "policy". Burisma paid for that policy. Just like ChYna paid for theirs! Cown World lawyer. No even they wouldn't hire you.
    The involuntarily retired cop decides that additional evidence free claims are the way to go. Genius!
    Own goal #11,532 for you, since you're doing just that with Bret Kavanaugh. Not only are you a partisan hack, you're really fucking stupid.

You must be talking about some other Duke Lacrosse rape prosecution. In the one I read about, the players all lived happily ever after.
    HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Quite the scandal.

You must be talking about some other Duke Lacrosse rape prosecution. In the one I read about, the players all lived happily ever after.
    You have some time to delete that complete nonsense comment. Or you can ask one of the mods. You know what happened.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,517
    hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Quite the scandal.

You have some time to delete that complete nonsense comment. Or you can ask one of the mods. You know what happened.
    delphic
    HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Quite the scandal.

delphic
    Another L for @HHusky
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Quite the scandal.

delphic
    Instead of calling bluffs he should be calling a good attorney. One not like you.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,503 Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Quite the scandal.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hunter-biden-linked-account-received-5-million-days-threatening-messages-sitting-here-father

Yeah free claims...
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,180 Founders Club
    Biden and Pelosi make Warren Buffet look like a loser
    The GOP questioning the actions of the DOJ is an “attack” on the integrity of the DOJ and an “attack” on the institution. According to Garland. Sure.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,396 Founders Club
    edited June 2023
    Sources said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

About what?

You lost the plot already?
    Your lame obfuscation has a plot?
    As always, Dazzler doesn't even get paid for being a whore, like his daughter he gives it way for free.
    At least he doesn't shower with her like his idol
    Citation needed.

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,819 Standard Supporter
    Sources said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

About what?

As always, Dazzler doesn't even get paid for being a whore, like his daughter he gives it way for free.
    Citation needed.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,396 Founders Club
    edited June 2023

Sources said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

About what?

Citation needed.
    10 minutes, 53 seconds.

And great minds .....

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,819 Standard Supporter
    pawz said:

Sources said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

About what?

Citation needed.
    10 minutes, 53 seconds.

And great minds .....

The Throbber has been doing manual labor all day. Which is bullshit but good for the soul on occasion.

And, yes, great minds indeed
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,707 Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

About what?

The fat one who went to college in Bakersfield?
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,707 Founders Club
    Sources said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

About what?

Citation needed
    Bluff called. IRS whistleblower named the six witnesses present at the meeting where Weiss said he did not have the authority to charge in other districts.

Get Weiss and those six under oath now.

Dazzler?