Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Garland is calling your bluff, ladies.

Comments

• hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    MelloDawg said:

hardhat said:

I thought allegations of attempting something were all the proof you needed.

That’s true, especially with election fraud.
    Well, I reserve the right to be careful with my allegations. I would never allege that you have low testosterone and an unimportant job. I'd never allege that. But I'm sure some people might think that. Are you as unimpressive in real life?
  • SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,976 Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

About what?

You lost the plot already?
    Your lame obfuscation has a plot?
    As always, Dazzler doesn't even get paid for being a whore, like his daughter he gives it way for free.
    At least he doesn't shower with her like his idol
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,517

Republicans were for Joe's stance on the prosecutor before they were against it. We've been through this too many times for you to require that reminder.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,503 Standard Supporter
    The guy that got fired was investigating Burisma who paid the Bidens to get rid of him. Maybe look around on this thing they call the internet. You might find some info. Holy shit I can't imagine being your client.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,180 Founders Club
    HHusky said:

Republicans were for Joe's stance on the prosecutor before they were against it. We've been through this too many times for you to require that reminder.
    Republicans

Cool story
    Sledog said:

The guy that got fired was investigating Burisma who paid the Bidens to get rid of him. Maybe look around on this thing they call the internet. You might find some info. Holy shit I can't imagine being your client.

You've caught Joe advocating for things that were US policy. Bipartisan supported US policy, in fact.

Quite the scandal.

They must have been so happy down at the department when they persuaded you to retire.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    HHusky said:

What are you babbling about now?

There are multiple threads where your defense is shredded

Did we need another one?

Yeah. You're really kicking ass, Vlad. On to Kiev!
    Kirby is such a fucking coward he walked out of the presser today. Garland lied under oath.
    edited June 2023
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

You've caught Joe advocating for things that were US policy. Bipartisan supported US policy, in fact.

Quite the scandal.

They must have been so happy down at the department when they persuaded you to retire.
    If only you were an honest person. Your guy is a fucking criminal. The GOP is going to Impeach his criminal ass. Clock is ticking dumbfuck.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,503 Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Quite the scandal.

Well since Obama got his cut I'm sure it was "policy". Burisma paid for that policy. Just like ChYna paid for theirs! Cown World lawyer. No even they wouldn't hire you.
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Quite the scandal.

Well since Obama got his cut I'm sure it was "policy". Burisma paid for that policy. Just like ChYna paid for theirs! Cown World lawyer. No even they wouldn't hire you.
    The involuntarily retired cop decides that additional evidence free claims are the way to go. Genius!
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Quite the scandal.

The involuntarily retired cop decides that additional evidence free claims are the way to go. Genius!
    Own goal #11,532 for you, since you're doing just that with Bret Kavanaugh. Not only are you a partisan hack, you're really fucking stupid.
    hardhat said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Quite the scandal.

Own goal #11,532 for you, since you're doing just that with Bret Kavanaugh. Not only are you a partisan hack, you're really fucking stupid.
    Imagine not knowing that testimony is evidence.
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Quite the scandal.

You voted for a criminal. He was committing his crimes while the VP. Heal yourself loser.
    HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Quite the scandal.

Guilty until proven innocent! Keep going!
    hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Quite the scandal.

Bart wasn't being tried for attempted rape, Madam. He was applying for a job.
    HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Quite the scandal.

And therefore he's an attempted rapist. Sure. Duke Lacrosse team says hi.
    hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Quite the scandal.

Duke Lacrosse was being prosecuted.

It's as if you want to make my point.
    HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Quite the scandal.

and then what happened? It's almost as if you enjoy the humiliation.
    hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Quite the scandal.

and then what happened? It's almost as if you enjoy the humiliation.
    The right thing happened. Didn't it?