Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Lawsuits incoming

2»

Comments

• 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Still favor capping non-economic damages, Gasbag? The complaint alleges medical negligence. California has caps.

$350,000

Yeah because that's the point
    So the girl isn’t that important to you.

Prop?
    You vote for child mutilation so go fuck yourself
    I don’t get a line item veto when I vote. You don’t either. I assume that’s why you vote for fascists.
    I can explain the policy issues that support my vote. You can't and won't. Still waiting for your thoughts (that's funny right there) on the 2024 dem nomination. Still waiting for you to describe the fascism that I vote for.
    You still cling to the most ridiculous conspiracy theories and deny the evidence of your senses in order to justify the actions of a defeated “strong man” in his quest to retain power. How are you not a fascist?

I’ve made it abundantly clear I will vote for the President again in 2024. Strengthening our NATO alliance, infrastructure, judicial appointments are among the reasons. Plus he’s still not Daddy.
    Why do you hate America and love China?

Or maybe you love Joey’s *o*k more than America?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,252 Founders Club
    HHusky said:

H is compelled to drag this into the weeds to obfuscate the mutilation of children but he doesn't support it

So she’s just a prop for you. Thought so.
    You support her mutilation

And you're here to drag it into the weeds

On point

Democrats mutilate children. So does H by proxy
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,562

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Still favor capping non-economic damages, Gasbag? The complaint alleges medical negligence. California has caps.

$350,000

Prop?
    I don’t get a line item veto when I vote. You don’t either. I assume that’s why you vote for fascists.
    I can explain the policy issues that support my vote. You can't and won't. Still waiting for your thoughts (that's funny right there) on the 2024 dem nomination. Still waiting for you to describe the fascism that I vote for.
    You still cling to the most ridiculous conspiracy theories and deny the evidence of your senses in order to justify the actions of a defeated “strong man” in his quest to retain power. How are you not a fascist?

I’ve made it abundantly clear I will vote for the President again in 2024. Strengthening our NATO alliance, infrastructure, judicial appointments are among the reasons. Plus he’s still not Daddy.
    Yes, I support honest elections. You know and I know that the internal controls over clean voting lists, ballot handling, ballot counting, ballot retention are an embarrassment for their failure to be imposed and followed with consequences for the failure. So unlimited abortion and dirty expensive and unreliable solar and wind power with hundreds of billions sent off to the chicoms and some NATO virtue signaling are on your list and of course the dementia patient's high character. Trump actually got some real movement on NATO.
    You’ve had clean elections and you simply refuse to accept that. And moving us out of NATO isn’t the kind of “movement” I favor.

HHusky said:

H is compelled to drag this into the weeds to obfuscate the mutilation of children but he doesn't support it

You support her mutilation

And you're here to drag it into the weeds

On point

Democrats mutilate children. So does H by proxy
    Well, if what she’s alleged in her complaint is true—and I read it—I’d like to see her win big. Tort “reformers” have ensured she can’t.

Fuck off

goes without saying

she's a prop to you
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,154 Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

Fuck off

goes without saying

she's a prop to you
    Your pretty mouthy for supposedly not being on Team Sexual Mutilation. It's almost like you don't care about sexually mutilating children which your entire leadership supports.
    edited June 2023

HHusky said:

Fuck off

goes without saying

she's a prop to you
    Your pretty mouthy for supposedly not being on Team Sexual Mutilation. It's almost like you don't care about sexually mutilating children which your entire leadership supports.
    You're almost right. A better way to put it is that I'm less obsessed with an issue you girls used to call trivial precisely because we're not talking about that many people anyway. But the truth is you need these "culture wars" issues because you don't have anything else that would make you popular with your base(st) voters.

I've read the complaint. If I were to find it substantially true, I would want her to receive a big award even if I could ever be convinced that such surgery on a minor can sometimes be acceptable. I am unconvinced as things stand. You like the plaintiff as a prop only. Otherwise, your concern is reserved for insurers.

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,516 Standard Supporter
    edited June 2023
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

$350,000

Prop?
    Says the guy who voted for vax mandates and gestapo like federal agencies who ran a psyop and wire taps on a sitting president with the approval and assistance of those he voted for.

You need more than a line item veto comrade!
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,458 Founders Club
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

$350,000

Prop?

Yes, I support honest elections. You know and I know that the internal controls over clean voting lists, ballot handling, ballot counting, ballot retention are an embarrassment for their failure to be imposed and followed with consequences for the failure. So unlimited abortion and dirty expensive and unreliable solar and wind power with hundreds of billions sent off to the chicoms and some NATO virtue signaling are on your list and of course the dementia patient's high character. Trump actually got some real movement on NATO.
    You’ve had clean elections and you simply refuse to accept that. And moving us out of NATO isn’t the kind of “movement” I favor.
    You could prove it. Start by cleaning voter rolls regularly and mandating every voter have a government issued ID, racist.

• pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,458 Founders Club
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

$350,000

Prop?
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

$350,000

Prop?
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Fuck off

goes without saying

she's a prop to you
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Fuck off

goes without saying

she's a prop to you
    You're almost right. A better way to put it is that I'm less obsessed with an issue you girls used to call trivial precisely because we're not talking about that many people anyway. But the truth is you need these "culture wars" issues because you don't have anything else that would make you popular with your base(st) voters.

I've read the complaint. If I were to find it substantially true, I would want her to receive a big award even if I could ever be convinced that such surgery on a minor can sometimes be acceptable. I am unconvinced as things stand. You like the plaintiff as a prop only. Otherwise, your concern is reserved for insurers.

Has there ever been more projecting in a single thread?

• WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,154 Standard Supporter
    pawz said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

$350,000

Prop?

You could prove it. Start by cleaning voter rolls regularly and mandating every voter have a government issued ID, racist.

That's the tell. The dazzler has no concerns about the lack of internal controls. No required matching of the number of votes cast with the number of ballots. Pretty easy to do if you actually count the number of ballots as collected. Don't need to count the actual votes, but that would put a number on the possible votes. We know how much the dems think cheating is doing god's work. Just look at the Steele Dossier and the FBI and DOJ. Cheating and lying at the highest level. So don't tell me some unionized dem poll counter isn't interested in doing their part.

It would be like the bank asking a teller how much cash they took in at the end of the day and that was the end of it.