Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Witch hunt . . . obviously

Comments

• MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,608 Swaye's Wigwam
    https://www.newsweek.com/republican-admits-biden-tapes-might-not-smoking-gun-1806407?amp=1

And in an interview on Newsmax on Tuesday, Kentucky Representative James Comer left some room for reasonable doubt around the existence of any audio recordings involving the Bidens—only that someone the FBI interviewed claimed they existed.

"I can confirm they were listed in the 1023 that the FBI redacted," Comer said on the program. "We don't know if they're legit or not, but we know the foreign national claims he has them."

Oops!
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,257 Founders Club
    "I can confirm they were listed in the 1023 that the FBI redacted," Comer said on the program.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,518 Standard Supporter
    They must not be real. Mello fucking stupid. Almost Dazzler/Hondo fucking stupid.

That's why the FBI redacted them so no one would ever know they existed...
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,562
    edited June 2023
    Wolf!

Wolf!

Gosh ladies, there’s really a wolf this time!

sure
    HHusky said:

Wolf!

Wolf!

sure

Do you really have no self awareness at all?

HHusky said:

Wolf!

Wolf!

sure

Do you really have no self awareness at all?
    $5 million

Where is it?
    That's a no then

That's a no then

David Denison’s crime files are replete with records.
    None of you care if it’s true. Agreed.
    HHusky said:

Great lack of self awareness as always

HHusky said:

Great lack of self awareness as always
    Financial records and documents > Allegation made to a source by a third party (which is recycled Rudy trash you gals are pretending is new)
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,383 Founders Club
    This is the first thing that I could actually see Trump having some problems with. Classified material handling is no joke, and it looks like he bungled it, to some degree. Now, we can all agree (except Mello and HHuksy they see no issue here or course) equal application of the law has been thrown out the window - Hillary and Biden shouldn't get passes if Trump isn't, but that ship has sailed. This is about getting him, and only him, and there are some legal issues here to be worried about if I am Trump.

One curious item is the choice of Miami to bring these charges. That is Trump country in a sense. I have to imagine at least one good old boy MAGAtard makes it on the jury and thus the jury will be hung. It will be must see TV no matter what.
    edited June 2023
    Swaye said:

This is the first thing that I could actually see Trump having some problems with. Classified material handling is no joke, and it looks like he bungled it, to some degree. Now, we can all agree (except Mello and HHuksy they see no issue here or course) equal application of the law has been thrown out the window - Hillary and Biden shouldn't get passes if Trump isn't, but that ship has sailed. This is about getting him, and only him, and there are some legal issues here to be worried about if I am Trump.

One curious item is the choice of Miami to bring these charges. That is Trump country in a sense. I have to imagine at least one good old boy MAGAtard makes it on the jury and thus the jury will be hung. It will be must see TV no matter what.

Equating how Biden (and Pence) handled the discovery of classified documents with Daddy's handling and dissemination of them is ridiculous.

If you believe Hillary's intent was clear enough for prosecution, then you have to believe Daddy's intent is a slam dunk.

Taking it to Miami makes venue a non-issue. Smith doesn't want to fight about venue.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,470 Founders Club
    HHusky said:

Swaye said:

Equating how Biden (and Pence) handled the discovery of classified documents with Daddy's handling and dissemination of them is ridiculous.

If you believe Hillary's intent was clear enough for prosecution, then you have to believe Daddy's intent is a slam dunk.

Taking it to Miami makes venue a non-issue. Smith doesn't want to fight about venue.
    What exactly was Trump's intent?

To brag to friends?

And compare that to Hillary and Biden. Who's intent was to sell nuclear material or access, respectively.

Don't knock yourself out.

Doogles said:

HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

I mean, what harm could come from directly meddling in other countries affairs?

Imagine imposing conditions on a billion dollars. Crazy, right?

I believe that's what Trump was impeached for, your rules
    lol
    edited June 2023
    Doogles said:

HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

I mean, what harm could come from directly meddling in other countries affairs?

Imagine imposing conditions on a billion dollars. Crazy, right?

I believe that's what Trump was impeached for, your rules
    For once you're right. ("Find me some dirt on Biden or you'll never see this aid Congress has already approved.")