Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Witch hunt . . . obviously

Comments

• Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,360 Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

I mean, what harm could come from directly meddling in other countries affairs?

Imagine imposing conditions on a billion dollars. Crazy, right?

Well we sent $100 billion of weapons to them with no conditions on keeping track of them.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,518 Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

They imposed them on Ukraine we just don't know what the DNC/Biden teams percentage of the take is. How quick you forget the FTX laundering op. Ukraine is the pedo, sex trafficking, money laundering capitol of the world. They were paying the demonrats. Big money to Obama. Joe and probably the Clintons as well.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,562
    Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

Well we sent $100 billion of weapons to them with no conditions on keeping track of them.
    are they killing russians?
    HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

Irrelevant.
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

They imposed them on Ukraine we just don't know what the DNC/Biden teams percentage of the take is. How quick you forget the FTX laundering op. Ukraine is the pedo, sex trafficking, money laundering capitol of the world. They were paying the demonrats. Big money to Obama. Joe and probably the Clintons as well.
    sure
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

sure
    Our (??) policy decisions sure have paid off there. I’m sure it’ll all be fine.
    Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

Irrelevant.
    Not to me.

But you do you.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,257 Founders Club
    HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

Irrelevant.
    Not to me.

But you do you.
    So your position is its ok for a vice president to take a 5 million dollar bribe because national security

Nice
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,844 Standard Supporter
    Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

Sounds like the 81million ballots with no controls on them.

Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

Sounds like the 81million ballots with no controls on them.

Audits were done in every state according to @hhusky.
    The guy was investigating Burisma which included Crackhead Biden. That's why the prosecutor had to go.

HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

Irrelevant.
    Not to me.

But you do you.
    So your position is its ok for a vice president to take a 5 million dollar bribe because national security

Nice
    $5 million bribe

sure

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

Irrelevant.
    Not to me.

But you do you.

Nice
    $5 million bribe

sure

Yes
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

Irrelevant.
    Not to me.

But you do you.

Nice
    $5 million bribe

sure

Listen to him say so.

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

Irrelevant.
    Not to me.

But you do you.

Nice
    $5 million bribe

sure

Yes
    It’s way more.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,470 Founders Club
    Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

So if he thought there was no corruption but he fired him anyways just to get the billion dollars, you are fine with that?

Yes
    Cool. Just seems weird that a VP would care so deeply about getting rid of a prosecutor that the Ukrainian government seemed to have no issues with. Maybe there's a tape that has the Ukrainian president saying to Biden that Shokin was totally fine.
    The problem obviously is you thinking and applying logic. HeilHusky ain't got no tim for that.

• pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,470 Founders Club
    edited June 2023
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:
    How much was their cut of the 10 million we know about. Oh and Hunter was working for the guy paying the bribe...
    If you want to go after Hunter, I think there's plenty for you to look at. Feel free.
    * Sucks more Biden cock than a Bejing brothel *

• HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,970
    edited June 2023
    A reminder what speed limit IQ piss breath @HHusky is ok with…there are lemmings that can run mental circles around him.

Will give Biden credit…he’s a corrupt dementia patient but he’s been planning this for a while.