Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Vivek speaks

Comments

• Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Is there anything you guys won’t find a way to excuse Trump from responsibility?

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,703
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Well at least it takes his mind off 37 to 34
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited June 2023
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Not a single one of you diehard Trump supporters can even entertain the idea that Trump fucked himself in anyway.

Sad.

If you happily embrace double standards and unequal application of the law, that's on you, Banana Republican.
    Quote me where I've ever been against burrowing into Biden's ass or any corrupt DIM when a GOP POTUS takes over? Pointing out how Trump may have fucked himself isn't embracing a double standard. When the GOP decides it's okay to behave like DIMS, it's over and some seem willing to do that for Trump.
    The GOP establishment is silent to this day on Biden. Their hand picked candidate isn't going to do shit
    This is just so dumb. Your guy did shit in 4 years but you’re convinced that a guy not afraid of a fight is gonna roll over. Okay!
    Dude, you're over the cliff. Trump did more shit in two years than the past 4 presidents combined. You may not agree with his decisions, but claiming he didn't do shit is just fucking false and stupid.
    I’m talking specifically about his “drain the swamp BS.” What did he accomplish? Hillary is gloating today and the guy calling to “lock her up” turned out to be a paper tiger.
    You seem blind to what he was up against, all of which turned out to be true, such as where the real power in the country lies, i.e., the Administrative State.

Support whomever you want, but wake the fuck up. The double-standard is resting on your nose.
    When you’re up against the odds you don’t decrease yours by being a dumbass and inflicting injury upon yourself.

Trump is the master and plenty have pointed that out the last couple of days in the conservative media.
    Again, NY asshole that he was and is, what should bother you is the apparatchiks who carried out the systematic undermining of his administration through rampant fraud, endorsed and amplified by a corrupt mainstream press, a passive uninformed voting public and a completely corrupt Democratic Party Machine. Trump or no Trump, this shit can and will be pulled on any candidate or office-holder that tries to do anything to wrestle back control of the country from the MIC or its minions.

That is the point. Get off the Cult of Personality Train.
    Trump’s hand picked AG Jeff Sessions had five jobs on day one. Appoint a SC to investigate Hillary. “Lock her up!”

Instead Trump let her off the hook and she repaid him with Russia Collusion.

Job two was fire Comey and then a DOJ investigation into his actions around the Hillary investigation.

Instead Trump kept him on.

Job three should have been a DOJ investigation into Loretta Lynch and the Slick Willy PHX airport meeting.

See Comey. Crickets.

Job four open a DOJ investigation into IRS scumbag Lois Lerner.

Obama’s weaponization of the IRS against the Tea Party.

Job five should have been to fire every top FBI official loyal to and working with Comey. Hi McCabe, Paige and Stzrok.

Instead Trump hesitated and the let McCabe in the door after finally firing Comey.

All of this should have happened before lunch to put the DIMS on their heels. A “drain the swamp” start.

But let’s complain about what the DIMS did and are doing rather than what Trump promised to do and didn’t.

But I’m naive.
    Yes, you're naive when it comes to reality. Shooting your wad on day one is a terrible strategy that plays right into the hands of doubters, critics and swing voters to whom it is mere confirmation of the allegations that you're a Fascist Dictator.

I guess you weren't paying attention to the melee that occurred on the date of Trump's inauguration, long before he fired anyone.

Yes, yes, a "Saturday Night Massacre" would've been a great idea, no doubt. Brilliant.
    You’re right. Trump was already worried about reelection. The excuses for why Trump didn’t do shit are tiring.

He should have ripped the band aid off day one and let the left lose their collective minds. But waiting was a good thing. Not.
    Naive may be too generous at this point.
    You have your opinion and I have the correct one. No need to be disparaging.
    Opinions aren't facts. That's your problem. No need to keep grinding away at your TDS like a pain-in-the-ass retard.

You've been equally obtuse as the Lincoln Project retards. Support whomever you want, but your lack of context and Limbaugh-like whining is tiresome and ridiculous.

Were you baked for 4 years straight, or what? You bitch and whine like 2016-2020 never happened.
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Not a single one of you diehard Trump supporters can even entertain the idea that Trump fucked himself in anyway.

Sad.

If you happily embrace double standards and unequal application of the law, that's on you, Banana Republican.
    Quote me where I've ever been against burrowing into Biden's ass or any corrupt DIM when a GOP POTUS takes over? Pointing out how Trump may have fucked himself isn't embracing a double standard. When the GOP decides it's okay to behave like DIMS, it's over and some seem willing to do that for Trump.
    The GOP establishment is silent to this day on Biden. Their hand picked candidate isn't going to do shit
    This is just so dumb. Your guy did shit in 4 years but you’re convinced that a guy not afraid of a fight is gonna roll over. Okay!
    Dude, you're over the cliff. Trump did more shit in two years than the past 4 presidents combined. You may not agree with his decisions, but claiming he didn't do shit is just fucking false and stupid.
    I’m talking specifically about his “drain the swamp BS.” What did he accomplish? Hillary is gloating today and the guy calling to “lock her up” turned out to be a paper tiger.
    You seem blind to what he was up against, all of which turned out to be true, such as where the real power in the country lies, i.e., the Administrative State.

Support whomever you want, but wake the fuck up. The double-standard is resting on your nose.
    When you’re up against the odds you don’t decrease yours by being a dumbass and inflicting injury upon yourself.

Trump is the master and plenty have pointed that out the last couple of days in the conservative media.
    Again, NY asshole that he was and is, what should bother you is the apparatchiks who carried out the systematic undermining of his administration through rampant fraud, endorsed and amplified by a corrupt mainstream press, a passive uninformed voting public and a completely corrupt Democratic Party Machine. Trump or no Trump, this shit can and will be pulled on any candidate or office-holder that tries to do anything to wrestle back control of the country from the MIC or its minions.

Trump’s hand picked AG Jeff Sessions had five jobs on day one. Appoint a SC to investigate Hillary. “Lock her up!”

Job two was fire Comey and then a DOJ investigation into his actions around the Hillary investigation.

Job three should have been a DOJ investigation into Loretta Lynch and the Slick Willy PHX airport meeting.

See Comey. Crickets.

Job five should have been to fire every top FBI official loyal to and working with Comey. Hi McCabe, Paige and Stzrok.

Instead Trump hesitated and the let McCabe in the door after finally firing Comey.

All of this should have happened before lunch to put the DIMS on their heels. A “drain the swamp” start.

But let’s complain about what the DIMS did and are doing rather than what Trump promised to do and didn’t.

But I’m naive.
    Yes, you're naive when it comes to reality. Shooting your wad on day one is a terrible strategy that plays right into the hands of doubters, critics and swing voters to whom it is mere confirmation of the allegations that you're a Fascist Dictator.

I guess you weren't paying attention to the melee that occurred on the date of Trump's inauguration, long before he fired anyone.

Yes, yes, a "Saturday Night Massacre" would've been a great idea, no doubt. Brilliant.
    You’re right. Trump was already worried about reelection. The excuses for why Trump didn’t do shit are tiring.

He should have ripped the band aid off day one and let the left lose their collective minds. But waiting was a good thing. Not.
    Opinions aren't facts. That's your problem. No need to keep grinding away at your TDS like a pain-in-the-ass retard.

You've been equally obtuse as the Lincoln Project retards. Support whomever you want, but your lack of context and Limbaugh-like whining is tiresome and ridiculous.

Were you baked for 4 years straight, or what? You bitch and whine like 2016-2020 never happened.
    More of the name calling doesn’t make you look ridiculous, at all.

By context you’re referring to “Trump had it hard so…….”

• Options
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sad.

See Comey. Crickets.

But I’m naive.

No President in my lifetime faced an onslaught of continuous attacks like Trump.

Not Johnson, Not Nixon, Not Reagan, Not Clinton, Not Bush and Not Obama.

It is patently absurd to suggest he should've sped through a bunch of firings when his own party and underlings were all the while slashing his tires in deference to the Deep State and their own job security.

You write like a Dittohead and apparently think like one, too.

Sorry, but I have zero respect for such simpletonism.
  • Options
    edited June 2023

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sad.

See Comey. Crickets.

But I’m naive.

No President in my lifetime faced an onslaught of continuous attacks like Trump.

It is patently absurd to suggest he should've sped through a bunch of firings when his own party and underlings were all the while slashing his tires in deference to the Deep State and their own job security.

Your opinion sucks ass and is just pure Trump excuse making. But he’s gonna do it this tim!

The DIMS have already said they’ll file articles of impeachment if he wins.

So prepare yourself for him to be too busy defending himself to do anything.

JFC.

I almost shed a tear.
  • Options
    I'm with Catturd and Throbber.

Sorry @46XiJCAB, but living in fear of corrupt dems is as pussy as it gets.
  • Options

You’re talking about Trump I assume. Agreed. He pussed out when he had the chance to burn it all down.

Maybe next tim?
  • Options
    46XiJCAB said:

You’re talking about Trump I assume. Agreed. He pussed out when he had the chance to burn it all down.

Maybe next tim?
    Get some rest. You seem tired.
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

Maybe next tim?
    White flag.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Maybe next tim?
    White flag.
    Knuckling under in fear of another Dim-Lead impeachment isn't white flagging?

Get real, Mr. Burn-It-All-Down.
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Maybe next tim?
    White flag.

Nope.

Just do what you promised your supporters.

“Lock her Up.”

“Drain the Swamp.”

• Options
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Maybe next tim?
    White flag.

Nope.

Just do what you promised your supporters.

“Lock her Up.”

“Drain the Swamp.”

As well as things went (blocked at every turn), why didn't Trump do more?

Again, it's as if 2016-2020 never happened.
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,388
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    RoadTrip said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Job 1 was avoid the deep state lie on Russia and job 2 was avoiding impeachment

Job 3 was getting fucked by a scamdemic

No one is going to hope that the Bush candidate will do anything

At least Trump is motivated

W should have cleaned house. Trump should have cleaned house

But the house always wins. It's up to the people and the GOP are a bunch of pussies who let the democrats clean house and stop their own guys

If it was that simple we wouldn't be where we are.

Instead of whining about Trump convince me that DeSantis will do anything. So far I'm underwhelmed. He's running the typical tepid campaign. Not like he was in Florida

No free lunch. He's got 40 points to make up

Race with his Trump excuse list. I’m pointing out what Trump didn’t do when given the chance. You’re saying RDS can’t because?

One guy talked a lot of shit. The other guy has already proven he will take on the left and their radical BS.

Trump will not win the general. Fact.

I said convince me. Just more TDS. It's why DeSantis won't make the general

Trump has taken on the left. He's motivated by revenge like I am and most gop voters

DeSantis hopes to profit from what was done to Trump and avoid it himself

I'm not interested.

Disney schooled him.
    Trump will never win a general.

RDS will.
    If that happens, I will support him and pray he doesn't fall prey to the deep state and media. I believe Race would support him too. If Trump defies the odds, you won't support him no matter what you say now. You're broken like a Lincoln Project fraud. Sorry, I know you mean well but you have a severe case of TDS which your ego will never allow to be healed.
    He ,i and Bob will all support Trump in the general, sadly it will be a losing effort... but you got Trump to fight yeeeaah

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sad.

See Comey. Crickets.

But I’m naive.

Sure, and it sucks as it is complete BS, but that still doesn't mean he should be the nominee.
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,388
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,937
    Goduckies said:

DeSantis isn't one despite your characterizations.
    Biden wasn't a full blown communist either until his money backers said that's what he needed to be.

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,937
    MelloDawg said:
    Do you work at being retarded or just naturally blessed retard?

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,844
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited June 2023

MelloDawg said:
    Do you work at being retarded or just naturally blessed retard?

Willful ignorance is a skill. Skills require practice.