Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Vivek speaks

Comments

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,841
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Not a single one of you diehard Trump supporters can even entertain the idea that Trump fucked himself in anyway.

Sad.

If you happily embrace double standards and unequal application of the law, that's on you, Banana Republican.
    Quote me where I've ever been against burrowing into Biden's ass or any corrupt DIM when a GOP POTUS takes over? Pointing out how Trump may have fucked himself isn't embracing a double standard. When the GOP decides it's okay to behave like DIMS, it's over and some seem willing to do that for Trump.
    The GOP establishment is silent to this day on Biden. Their hand picked candidate isn't going to do shit
    This is just so dumb. Your guy did shit in 4 years but you’re convinced that a guy not afraid of a fight is gonna roll over. Okay!
    Dude, you're over the cliff. Trump did more shit in two years than the past 4 presidents combined. You may not agree with his decisions, but claiming he didn't do shit is just fucking false and stupid.
    I’m talking specifically about his “drain the swamp BS.” What did he accomplish? Hillary is gloating today and the guy calling to “lock her up” turned out to be a paper tiger.
    You seem blind to what he was up against, all of which turned out to be true, such as where the real power in the country lies, i.e., the Administrative State.

Support whomever you want, but wake the fuck up. The double-standard is resting on your nose.
    One standard per testis. Allegedly.

• Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,587
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Trumps greatest achievement was his work appointing judges, particularly the SCOTUS. Those are his legacy marks.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,217
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:
    Why the fuck are you over her? Except to drag your DR cunt act to this bored too?
    So you're telling me to LEAVE?
    I’m not crying for you to be banned like you’ve done to me twice now. I’m not a cunt.

It was a simple question. Why are you here?
    If you mean that haie contacted me trying to get you banned, that has never happened.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:
    Why the fuck are you over her? Except to drag your DR cunt act to this bored too?
    I’m not crying for you to be banned like you’ve done to me twice now. I’m not a cunt.

If you mean that haie contacted me trying to get you banned, that has never happened.
    No he’s poasted it. But he’s a bitch, so?
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,564
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

🤣
  • Options
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

🤣
    Actually I meant cunt.
  • Options

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/ramaswamy-trump-biden/2023/06/11/id/1123182/

Republican presidential candidate Vivek Ramaswamy doubled down on his commitment to pardon former President Donald Trump if elected but said the key issue should be devoting resources to answering the following questions: What did President Joe Biden tell Attorney General Merrick Garland, and what did Garland tell special counsel Jack Smith in regard to Trump's indictment?

Appearing on CNN's "State of the Union," Ramaswamy said, "Reading that indictment and looking at the selective omissions of both facts and law ... I'm even more convinced that a pardon is the right answer here."

After an exchange between host Dana Bash and Ramaswamy, in which the Republican entrepreneur charged that it wasn't for the "federal administrative police state" to decide who the GOP nominee was, Ramaswamy said: "With due respect, I think it is shameful that I, as a competitor to President Trump in this race, have to ask questions that the media isn't asking. The job of the political media — if it has one job — is to hold the U.S. government accountable. And instead, we're doing the bidding; you see the media doing the bidding.

Smart guy.

He’s a smart guy. Great move IF Trump wins the nomination. Well at least until he says something Trump doesn’t like. Then he gets TeamTrump treatment. You all know I’m right.
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/ramaswamy-trump-biden/2023/06/11/id/1123182/

Republican presidential candidate Vivek Ramaswamy doubled down on his commitment to pardon former President Donald Trump if elected but said the key issue should be devoting resources to answering the following questions: What did President Joe Biden tell Attorney General Merrick Garland, and what did Garland tell special counsel Jack Smith in regard to Trump's indictment?

Appearing on CNN's "State of the Union," Ramaswamy said, "Reading that indictment and looking at the selective omissions of both facts and law ... I'm even more convinced that a pardon is the right answer here."

After an exchange between host Dana Bash and Ramaswamy, in which the Republican entrepreneur charged that it wasn't for the "federal administrative police state" to decide who the GOP nominee was, Ramaswamy said: "With due respect, I think it is shameful that I, as a competitor to President Trump in this race, have to ask questions that the media isn't asking. The job of the political media — if it has one job — is to hold the U.S. government accountable. And instead, we're doing the bidding; you see the media doing the bidding.

Smart guy.

He’s a smart guy. Great move IF Trump wins the nomination. Well at least until he says something Trump doesn’t like. Then he gets TeamTrump treatment. You all know I’m right.
    You're wrong

It's a great move regardless because he means it

If Trump is eliminated he gets a big bump

Sure, it’s straight from the heart Race. Trump turned on Kayleigh McEnany for citing a poll that made him mad. And she mopped up for him like a fucking champ. He has zero character.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,698
    Swaye's Wigwam
    TDS

Get a fucking grip

• Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,388
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    pawz said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:
    "in"

hardly shocking a typo confused a fucking moron like yourself.
    You're rage posting so hard and it's obvious. To everyone.
    To be fair to Bob, the rage poster is 46Quook.

But Race is having the meltdown. Allegedly.

I don’t know what it is about the water in places like Portland, Eugene and SFO but this presumption the press is going to treat RDS any differently than they did Trump is insane.

Maybe the establishment will since they started circling the wagons (read: $$) behind RDS. But history says an establishment candidate stays bought. So sorry Ron, you are no longer qualified.

The press will come after RDS, but he won't give them crap on a silver platter like trump does.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,603
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Not a single one of you diehard Trump supporters can even entertain the idea that Trump fucked himself in anyway.

Sad.

If you happily embrace double standards and unequal application of the law, that's on you, Banana Republican.
    Quote me where I've ever been against burrowing into Biden's ass or any corrupt DIM when a GOP POTUS takes over? Pointing out how Trump may have fucked himself isn't embracing a double standard. When the GOP decides it's okay to behave like DIMS, it's over and some seem willing to do that for Trump.
    The GOP establishment is silent to this day on Biden. Their hand picked candidate isn't going to do shit
    This is just so dumb. Your guy did shit in 4 years but you’re convinced that a guy not afraid of a fight is gonna roll over. Okay!
    That’s nonsense.

Don’t try to out- PGOS PGOS

fuck off. im right
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,698
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Too divisive. Why is Ron giving them crap on a silver platter?

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,841
    Founders Club

Too divisive. Why is Ron giving them crap on a silver platter?

46Quook said this tim would be different.

If only RDS didn’t bring this on himself it wouldn’t be so tiring.

• Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,300
    Founders Club

Imagine being so weak that you lose to an 80 year old dude with dementia then let your political rivals destroy you because you have no power or allies. Sad!!

Imagine believing there are free and fair elections in the United States of America
  • Options
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sad.

That’s nonsense.

Don’t try to out- PGOS PGOS

Name a DIM that Trump’s DOJ gave an ass probing to? Trump screamed “lock her up” and then his DOJ did shit.

Today everyone is pointing to her and asking why she wasn’t inducted.

Ask Trump. He was all in on Sessions, a complete disaster and then taps Barr. A guy with no interest in going in hard on Hillary.

The senile old fuck selects Garland and he’s doing whatever the fuck he wants and DIMS don’t give a shit about the wailing from the Right.
    Is there a half chin option? There is no doubt his appointments were the epitome of deep state or scared to death of the cabal.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sad.

Dude, you're over the cliff. Trump did more shit in two years than the past 4 presidents combined. You may not agree with his decisions, but claiming he didn't do shit is just fucking false and stupid.
    I’m talking specifically about his “drain the swamp BS.” What did he accomplish? Hillary is gloating today and the guy calling to “lock her up” turned out to be a paper tiger.
    Not nearly enough but he brought attention to it. It feels like people are waking up to the corruption that is all things government.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:
    "in"

I don’t know what it is about the water in places like Portland, Eugene and SFO but this presumption the press is going to treat RDS any differently than they did Trump is insane.

Maybe the establishment will since they started circling the wagons (read: $$) behind RDS. But history says an establishment candidate stays bought. So sorry Ron, you are no longer qualified.

You’re so lost and ass hurt it’s painful to witness. No one is saying this except you.

RDS won’t make it worse by handing them bats to bludgeon him like Trump loves to do.
    He won't have a choice. I really like him and what he appears to stand for but until the whole damn house burns to the ground, Ron is no different than any other conservative up against the global deep state.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Goduckies said:

pawz said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:
    "in"

The press will come after RDS, but he won't give them crap on a silver platter like trump does.
    Maybe not as much as Trump but it's early and he's made a ton of errors. He'll make more and I'll appreciate the effort because the potential is great. He will be destroyed and taken out if he is sincere in his belief a deep state exists and needs to be removed.