Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Is this bad?

2»

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,485
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The boss said we could lease a floor in adowntown Seattle high-rise cheaper than finding warehouse space

Work and play at home have made the tilt ups gold and the high rise crap

Amazon employees did a walk out when they recently had to do three days a week in the office
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,815
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Definitely some predatory loans out there. People approved for well more than what they can afford. Family member got into a home a year ago, was borrowing money for the first 8 months just to make the mortgage payment which was 130% more than the rent they were paying, with virtually no savings.

Were the loans signed at gunpoint?

If the lenders turn folks down they are racist. If they give a loan they are predators
    I wish they were so I'd at least have an excuse for my family member. Had an honest conversation with the family member but they were desperate to be in a certain area close to friends with much better jobs, in a house bigger than what they needed.
    Buying a house is huge commitment. And scary.
    We? should just leave the house buying to Blackrock.

#NoMiddleClass

• Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,551
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Empty office space will convert into cheap condos apartments for housing the influx of migrants illegal immigrants. Our cities will look even more like 3rd world cities in a matter of months.

The plan is working