Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Who had the more embarrassing 4-win season?

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,735 Founders Club

Inspired by @haie during the podcast

Who had the more embarrassing 4-win season? 48 votes

2016 Oregon Ducks
25%
DerekJohnsonMelloDawgFire_Marshall_BillSwayeLoneStarDawgdncTheHBEsophagealFecesMiley_CyrusNEsnake12EjmWoolleyDoog 12 votes
2021 Washington Huskies
75%
CFetters_Nacho_LoverPurpleBazeRoadDawg55Mad_SonlongduckdongAtomicDawgchuckbiak1DoogleshaieGrundleStiltzkinSluggoRouteDawgrodmansrageJaWarrenJaHookerEwaDawghuskyhooliganspudenLebamDawgSourcesWilliams3 36 votes

Comments

• CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,475 Swaye's Wigwam
    2021 Washington Huskies
    Ducks beat UC Davis by 30. Lake lost to Montana 13-7
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,735 Founders Club
    2016 Oregon Ducks
    Canadawg said:

True, but Oregon surrendered 70 to their chief rival
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,649 Swaye's Wigwam
    2021 Washington Huskies

Canadawg said:

True, but Oregon surrendered 70 to their chief rival
    Considering that Washington barely beat Arizona in OT a few weeks before, it felt like they needed a 50 point cushion.
  • ArcArc Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 113 Swaye's Wigwam
    2021 Washington Huskies
    I hope most UW fans are picking the Washington season. Coogs would definitely pick a crappy Washington season over one of their many crappy seasons, because they care more about a UW loss than a coog win or something like that.
  • dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,371
    2021 Washington Huskies
    @haie TYFYS, I, along with both of my dad's would have boo'd the shit out of Jimmys crew. I know, not Nebraska classy
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,630 Founders Club
    2016 Oregon Ducks
    haie said:

Washington lost to Montana, our fans got mad at me for booing behind our bench, and my dad said he'd never go to another husky game with me again.

It sounds like they never boo the kids.
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,579 Swaye's Wigwam
    2016 Oregon Ducks
    I would trade our success in 2021 for Oregon’s success in 2016.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,630 Founders Club
    2016 Oregon Ducks
    Some of these guys get plenty of NIL money they blow on cars, weed, sluts and the like. Boos are fair game. They're adults.
  • JoeyJoey Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,600 Founders Club
    2021 Washington Huskies
    Lose to Montana and chose quit against Oregon
  • WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,390 Swaye's Wigwam
    2016 Oregon Ducks
    I meant to vote Washington, accidentally hit Oregon. It's pretty wild Oregon went from playing for a national championship to damn near going winless in the Pac-12 two years later.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,938 Founders Club
    Washington was more embarrassing but it was a shock to see how fast Oregon fell

Oregon has 2 losing seasons since UW invented football in 1994

That was one.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,158 Founders Club
    2021 Washington Huskies
    chuck said:

That was one.

2016 Oregon is one of the great all time collapses, but Petersen found a way to quickly re-build their program.

It's almost like 38-3 the next year never happened.
    2-4
  • JoeyJoey Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,600 Founders Club
    2021 Washington Huskies
    chuck said:

That was one.

2016 Oregon is one of the great all time collapses, but Petersen found a way to quickly re-build their program.

It's almost like 38-3 the next year never happened.
    It’s arguably the most forgettable yet still significant ass whoopin in our? history.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,635
    edited June 2023
    2016 Oregon Ducks
    That UW season was highly embarrassing for numerous reasons including academically prowess and losing two in state top 10 recruits. But that Oregon season started 20 months after being six point favorites in the fucking championship game. No way our? embarrassment over 4-9 compared to that.