Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kari Lake: “The quickest way to destroy a country is with unfettered illegal immigration”

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,745
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

thechatch said:

We’re not even a country because we cannot control our borders. This is insanity.

On the other hand, the same people feel the need to save the Ukrainian border. If you have any questions, listen to PGOS he is on Team Democracy.
    Rent free
    Just like Zelensky and PGOS. It's not Team Biden that I'm supporting.
    I barley mention Zelenksy, and when I do it's to say that he kicks Putin's Nazi ass and is a FAR better wartime leader.

Rent.

Free.

Cunt.
    Zelensky is the guy that employs Nazis dingbat!
    They both do. This is a slavic eastern European nation. Wannabe nazis with their pagan white supremacist tatts are a dime a dozen.

Who invaded who? Invading your neighbors and deporting their children seems awfully Nazi. As does raping and torturing their population.
    Russians hate Nazis and that was one of their reasons for being there. Russian really, really, really hate Nazis. Everyone knows this. Yet here you are..
    Then why are they larping around as Nazis, and why was Wagner founded by a Nazi?

Fuck off

Continue to ignore the whole deporting children, raping, and killing civilians thing too asshole. God I fucking hate you and your peanut brain
    My peanut is 40 times the size of yours then. Let europe handle europe for a change.
    Non answer as always
    Answer is stay the fuck out of Crimea it's like a land war in Asia!

You keep sucking that little fag that's stealing our money as well as laundering it back to SloJoe and company.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,549
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

thechatch said:

We’re not even a country because we cannot control our borders. This is insanity.

On the other hand, the same people feel the need to save the Ukrainian border. If you have any questions, listen to PGOS he is on Team Democracy.
    Rent free
    I barley mention Zelenksy, and when I do it's to say that he kicks Putin's Nazi ass and is a FAR better wartime leader.

Rent.

Free.

Cunt.
    They both do. This is a slavic eastern European nation. Wannabe nazis with their pagan white supremacist tatts are a dime a dozen.

Who invaded who? Invading your neighbors and deporting their children seems awfully Nazi. As does raping and torturing their population.
    Russians hate Nazis and that was one of their reasons for being there. Russian really, really, really hate Nazis. Everyone knows this. Yet here you are..
    Then why are they larping around as Nazis, and why was Wagner founded by a Nazi?

Fuck off

Continue to ignore the whole deporting children, raping, and killing civilians thing too asshole. God I fucking hate you and your peanut brain
    My peanut is 40 times the size of yours then. Let europe handle europe for a change.
    Non answer as always

You keep sucking that little fag that's stealing our money as well as laundering it back to SloJoe and company.
    DIAFF
  • Options

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

thechatch said:

Rent free

Rent.

Free.

Cunt.

Fuck off

Non answer as always

DIAFF
    I think someone has a bad case of vaginitis! Grab your Vagisil before you blow a hemi!
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,327
    Swaye's Wigwam
    But I'm sure the white house and media are telling the truth on Ukraine

Said no one with a brain ever
  • Options
    Founders Club

Not everything is a lie
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    PGOS is a lost cause. Deep state shill and he doesn't know it? Starting to look like he knows and likes it.
  • Options
    Founders Club

See?

You stand with Tucker and alt right Twitter?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

See?

Jfc
  • Options
    Founders Club

See?

Jfc
    Yawn
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,224
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

See?

Do you have short hair and like to wear khakis?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    RoadTrip said:

See?

Do you have short hair and like to wear khakis?
    Khakis suck
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

thechatch said:

Rent free

Rent.

Free.

Cunt.
    @PGOS still can't tell the difference between a Commie and a Nazi.

Which side are the actual AZOV Battalion Nazis on, @PGOS?

JFC. Hopelessly hopeless.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Not everything is a lie
    But everything you believe is. HTH
  • Options
    Founders Club

thechatch said:

Rent free

Rent.

Free.

Cunt.

Russia hasnt been commie for a long time. They are more Nazi than anyone else these days
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,775
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

thechatch said:

Rent free

Rent.

Free.

Cunt.

Russia hasnt been commie for a long time. They are more Nazi than anyone else these days
    I'm hearing Putin in literally Hitler.

Just what I'm hearing. Don't twist.

• Options
    Founders Club
    pawz said:

thechatch said:

Rent free

Rent.

Free.

Cunt.

I'm hearing Putin in literally Hitler.

Just what I'm hearing. Don't twist.

Literally? No

Similarities? Yes

Dont twist orange tanks
  • Options

thechatch said:

Rent free

Rent.

Free.

Cunt.

Nope. Russians HATE Nazi's. Not tolerated there. Ukraine? They make them their best, brightest and most famous soldiers. History has already decided.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Sledog said:

thechatch said:

Rent free

Rent.

Free.

Cunt.

Nope. Russians HATE Nazi's. Not tolerated there. Ukraine? They make them their best, brightest and most famous soldiers. History has already decided.
    They hate Nazis so much - they invade their neighbors, rape and murder civilians, deport children, and erase culture.

Definitely Nazi hating stuff. Not Nazi at all.

Your mental disconnect is disturbing.