Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kari Lake: “The quickest way to destroy a country is with unfettered illegal immigration”

Comments

• Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,870
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    thechatch said:

We’re not even a country because we cannot control our borders. This is insanity.

On the other hand, the same people feel the need to save the Ukrainian border. If you have any questions, listen to PGOS he is on Team Democracy.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,526
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

thechatch said:

We’re not even a country because we cannot control our borders. This is insanity.

On the other hand, the same people feel the need to save the Ukrainian border. If you have any questions, listen to PGOS he is on Team Democracy.
    Rent free
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,954
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    thechatch said:

We’re not even a country because we cannot won't control our borders. This is insanity.

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,818
    Founders Club
    "It is a habit of tyrants never to like anyone who has a spirit of dignity and independence. The tyrant claims a monopoly of such qualities for himself; he feels that anybody who asserts a rival dignity, or acts with independence, is threatening his own superiority and the despotic power of his tyranny; he hates him accordingly as a subverter of his own authority. It is also a habit of tyrants to prefer the company of aliens to that of citizens at table and in society; citizens, they feel, are enemies, but aliens will offer no opposition.”

- Some Greek a long time ago
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

thechatch said:

Rent free
    Just like Zelensky and PGOS. It's not Team Biden that I'm supporting.
  • Options
    Founders Club

thechatch said:

Rent free
    I barley mention Zelenksy, and when I do it's to say that he kicks Putin's Nazi ass and is a FAR better wartime leader.

Rent.

Free.

Cunt.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Rent free is living on someone else's dime. Like Zelensky. In your imaginary world we aren't really using limited money and military resources so the Ukrainian oligarchs can continue to steal from the Ukrainian population and enrich the US MIC. And the US border is just some folks coming for a visit and not a real world threat to the US. If you need to create an imaginary world to argue that this is in the US's interest, then you really don't have an argument. I certainly don't feel enriched and I certainly don't feel unhinged and desperate.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Rent free is living on someone else's dime. Like Zelensky. In your imaginary world we aren't really using limited money and military resources so the Ukrainian oligarchs can continue to steal from the Ukrainian population and enrich the US MIC. And the US border is just some folks coming for a visit and not a real world threat to the US. If you need to create an imaginary world to argue that this is in the US's interest, then you really don't have an argument. I certainly don't feel enriched and I certainly don't feel unhinged and desperate.

No, rent free is bringing him up in a thread that has nothing to do with him. In a thread I hadnt posted in.

Hope this fucking helps retard
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

No, rent free is bringing him up in a thread that has nothing to do with him. In a thread I hadnt posted in.

Unhinged and desperate. I'm dealing with your going along with the dems' border priorities. When we were are dealing with our border first, then come and talk to me about saving a mythical Ukrainian democracy.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Unhinged and desperate. I'm dealing with your going along with the dems' border priorities. When we were are dealing with our border first, then come and talk to me about saving a mythical Ukrainian democracy.
    Retard.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Retard.
    Like a petulant unhinged and desperate child.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Retard.
    Like a petulant unhinged and desperate child.
    You looked in the mirror?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,691

thechatch said:

Rent free
    I barley mention Zelenksy, and when I do it's to say that he kicks Putin's Nazi ass and is a FAR better wartime leader.

Rent.

Free.

Cunt.
    Zelensky is the guy that employs Nazis dingbat!
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,801
    Sledog said:

thechatch said:

Rent free

Rent.

Free.

Cunt.
    Zelensky the Khazarian

• Options
    Founders Club
    Sledog said:

thechatch said:

Rent free

Rent.

Free.

Cunt.
    They both do. This is a slavic eastern European nation. Wannabe nazis with their pagan white supremacist tatts are a dime a dozen.

Who invaded who? Invading your neighbors and deporting their children seems awfully Nazi. As does raping and torturing their population.
  • Options

Sledog said:

thechatch said:

Rent free

Rent.

Free.

Cunt.
    They both do. This is a slavic eastern European nation. Wannabe nazis with their pagan white supremacist tatts are a dime a dozen.

Who invaded who? Invading your neighbors and deporting their children seems awfully Nazi. As does raping and torturing their population.
    Russians hate Nazis and that was one of their reasons for being there. Russian really, really, really hate Nazis. Everyone knows this. Yet here you are..
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited May 2023
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

thechatch said:

Rent free

Rent.

Free.

Cunt.

Russians hate Nazis and that was one of their reasons for being there. Russian really, really, really hate Nazis. Everyone knows this. Yet here you are..
    Then why are they larping around as Nazis, and why was Wagner founded by a Nazi?

Fuck off

Continue to ignore the whole deporting children, raping, and killing civilians thing too asshole. God I fucking hate you and your peanut brain
  • Options

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

thechatch said:

Rent free

Rent.

Free.

Cunt.

Then why are they larping around as Nazis, and why was Wagner founded by a Nazi?

Fuck off

Continue to ignore the whole deporting children, raping, and killing civilians thing too asshole. God I fucking hate you and your peanut brain
    My peanut is 40 times the size of yours then. Let europe handle europe for a change.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited May 2023
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

thechatch said:

Rent free

Rent.

Free.

Cunt.

Fuck off

My peanut is 40 times the size of yours then. Let europe handle europe for a change.
    Non answer as always