Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Huskies have had 31 players leave since DeBoer's staff took over

2»

Comments

• chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,970 Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

Oregon's 31 surprised me. Either Cristobal recruited losers, or Lanning is driving everyone away

Why not both?

Also note the same thing happening at ASU under Dillingham
    It seems more sensible at ASU with all the shit that has gone on. They haven't had top 15 recruiting classes to try to retain and build off. It seems a little more suspect at Oregon where they transitioned from a solid team with good recruiting to another ace recruiting staff. The next shiny, 18 year old objects won't stop appearing and I have doubts the staff is patient enough to let their own recruits develop. You can't win enough with too many underclassmen on the field.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,685 Swaye's Wigwam

Canadawg said:

Oregon's 31 surprised me. Either Cristobal recruited losers, or Lanning is driving everyone away

Lanning seems relatively likeable for 20 year olds I doubt they hate him
    Kids can spot a fake

Not saying Lannbo is a fake. Yet
    I'm calling it. As a 36 year old dipfuck I know 36 year old dipfucks. He's a dipfuck.

He isn't beating DeBoer and he'll be lucky to beat Smith.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,139 Founders Club
    haie said:

Canadawg said:

Lanning seems relatively likeable for 20 year olds I doubt they hate him
    Kids can spot a fake

Not saying Lannbo is a fake. Yet
    I'm calling it. As a 36 year old dipfuck I know 36 year old dipfucks. He's a dipfuck.

He isn't beating DeBoer and he'll be lucky to beat Smith.
    It’ll be interesting if he loses to both UW and Beav this year. Does Uncle Phil fire him or does give him another year?