Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Tucker Breaks the Internet

Comments

• Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    MelloDawg said:

pawz said:

MelloDawg said:

Cool.

Fuck off.

You contribute nothing of value you coward.

I thought that was the entry level qualification to post here?
    Some of us understand numbers and sh*t and provide some value. Others don't and don't.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,006
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    MelloDawg said:

pawz said:

MelloDawg said:

Cool.

Fuck off.

I thought that was the entry level qualification to post here?
    Zer claims moral superiority. There is a difference.

• Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited April 2023

pawz said:

22M views since primetime. Apparently released at the same time his old show started.

Scathing rebuke of MSM and Powerbrokers.

Apparently his old show only had 1.8m views.

Fox is fucked. It's over.

(Interesting the imbed says 7.3m, but if you look in a browser it will say 22m. wtfdik)

https://ace.mu.nu/

Tucker's show on Fox averaged 3.3 million views per night
    Fox is worried. They are brave-facing this and saying "We lost O'Reilly too, and came back stronger than ever" -- with Tucker Carlson, of course -- and saying that the network is the star, not the actual people on camera.

But in the actual C-suites at Fox, they're secretly panicking that This Time It's Different.

How many times can Fox News announce to its conservative audience that they're actually liberals or liberal-leaning neocons at best and expect to keep them?

Not only did Tucker bring in huge ratings, but he also brought in young viewers. He had huge ratings among younger viewers (the coveted "demo" of viewers aged 25-54, which doesn't sound so young, but this isn't my business).

Fox can barely draw anyone under 60.

And now? Are the younger viewers who tuned into Fox for Tucker showing up for his replacements?

Nope!

Fox just got beaten in the demo by CNN and MSNBC in the 8 o'clock hour.

Bill O is said to make $30M a year and puts up with no corporate BS. He said Fox did TC a favor by firing him.

I’m laughing at all the brain dead DIMS thinking they’ll never hear from him again. Idiots.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,788
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited April 2023

pawz said:

MelloDawg said:

Cool.

Fuck off.

Mello contributes a centrist sort of je ne sais quoi
    He's a Seattle Leftist who doesn't defend any of his positions. Most of us have been exposed to Seattle Leftism long enough to the point that he's a redundant faggot.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,635
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    haie said:

pawz said:

MelloDawg said:

Cool.

Fuck off.

He's a Seattle Leftist who doesn't defend any of his positions. Most of us have been exposed to Seattle Leftism long enough to the point that he's a redundant faggot.
    I find his manner in the Tug to be off-putting, but we were in the trenches together back in the day and that accounts for something.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

haie said:

pawz said:

MelloDawg said:

Cool.

Fuck off.

I find his manner in the Tug to be off-putting, but we were in the trenches together back in the day and that accounts for something.
    Then what the phuck happened? If off-putting means intellectual incompetence and cowardice then you did get that nailed.
  • Options
    Founders Club

haie said:

pawz said:

MelloDawg said:

Cool.

Fuck off.

Then what the phuck happened? If off-putting means intellectual incompetence and cowardice then you did get that nailed.
    He helps us avoid a total echo chamber, so he does provide some value.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

haie said:

pawz said:

MelloDawg said:

Cool.

Fuck off.

Issue avoidance and lying isn't providing value. From our "leading" government democrats, to our "leading" MSM democrats, to our "leading" democratic leftard bloggers, to any leftard on the Tug, none of them engage and provide anything remotely resembling value. I've asked here who is supporting the dementia patient's 2024 campaign and if not who is there preferred candidate. Weeks later, crickets. Here on the right we have a big Trump versus DeSantis debate and a serious debate on the Ukraine and on covid. What have we debated with the left? Left, there was no material election fraud. Us: What about the unconstitutional state implementation of voting by mail? Crickets.
  • Options
    Founders Club

haie said:

pawz said:

MelloDawg said:

Cool.

Fuck off.

Issue avoidance and lying isn't providing value. From our "leading" government democrats, to our "leading" MSM democrats, to our "leading" democratic leftard bloggers, to any leftard on the Tug, none of them engage and provide anything remotely resembling value. I've asked here who is supporting the dementia patient's 2024 campaign and if not who is there preferred candidate. Weeks later, crickets. Here on the right we have a big Trump versus DeSantis debate and a serious debate on the Ukraine and on covid. What have we debated with the left? Left, there was no material election fraud. Us: What about the unconstitutional state implementation of voting by mail? Crickets.
    I just don't take him seriously here, so I'm not worked up about it.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

haie said:

pawz said:

MelloDawg said:

Cool.

Fuck off.

I just don't take him seriously here, so I'm not worked up about it.
    I don't take him seriously either. For some reason, he thinks being pathetic is a good look. The problem is there are millions of them out there that reject intelligent discussion and vote on vague feelings or in mello's case to keep the government grift growing.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,788
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited April 2023

haie said:

pawz said:

MelloDawg said:

Cool.

Fuck off.

It's like the duck board.

You want alternate opinions but that should come from people who aren't legally retarded.

Duck board has some fans who I respect.

Tug, I dunno.
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,246

haie said:

pawz said:

MelloDawg said:

Cool.

Fuck off.

As we say, an eye for an eye only ends up making the world blind.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,432
    Swaye's Wigwam
    MelloDawg said:

haie said:

pawz said:

MelloDawg said:

Cool.

Fuck off.

As we say, an eye for an eye only ends up making the world blind.
    I thought that was masturbation
  • Options
    Swaye said:

46XiJCAB said:

Politico reported that officials at the Pentagon cheered his firing. They grew tired of his constant “bagging” on the Military. Let that sink in.

I don't know if anyone could bag on the military more than actual military members. Had a conversation with a general a month ago, who bagged on the military.
    Tucker was never bagging on rank and file military members. He was bagging on the woke inept political animals that have promoted to most O-6 level positions and higher throughout the military, like that fraud Milley. Imagine serving for a turd like that. So glad I retired. This is no longer a serious war fighting military. It's a social activism petri dish posturing mechanism, disguised as a military.

Feel genuinely sorry for the junior officers and enlisted folks who joined to defend their country serving under these clowns in the Flag ranks. It's a national embarrassment.
    The Obama purge was real but the Left pretends it was just another right-wing conspiracy theory.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,753

46XiJCAB said:

Politico reported that officials at the Pentagon cheered his firing. They grew tired of his constant “bagging” on the Military. Let that sink in.

I don't know if anyone could bag on the military more than actual military members. Had a conversation with a general a month ago, who bagged on the military.
    Belly laughs in the press box?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,281
    Kaepsknee said:

46XiJCAB said:

Belly laughs in the press box?
    @AOG will look into it.
  • Options
    Wreck It Ralph broke it before TC.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,108
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

Swaye said:

46XiJCAB said:

Tucker was never bagging on rank and file military members. He was bagging on the woke inept political animals that have promoted to most O-6 level positions and higher throughout the military, like that fraud Milley. Imagine serving for a turd like that. So glad I retired. This is no longer a serious war fighting military. It's a social activism petri dish posturing mechanism, disguised as a military.

Feel genuinely sorry for the junior officers and enlisted folks who joined to defend their country serving under these clowns in the Flag ranks. It's a national embarrassment.
    The Obama purge was real but the Left pretends it was just another right-wing conspiracy theory.
    It was 100% real. I lived it. I saw the promotion roles every year. Turned a conservative but mostly apolitical leadership group into a leftist political animal in 8 short years.