Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Pump my gas duck - couch sale, double feature

124»

Comments

• whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,612 Standard Supporter
    chuck said:

This thread is off the rails. It should be all about making fun of Sir Mells and the retards who recruited him.

Everyone knew he wasn't good, even Oregon coaches and fans. They took him because they could. Husky fans were annoyed with that, but recognized that it was only a symbolic loss. Duck fans reveled in the recruiting clout knowing full well he'd be a portal entry before too long.

I'm just pleased to see it has run it's full course and that I was somewhere around 15th and right.

There are some nice receipts for @OldTakesExposed over in his recruiting thread
    https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/79027/sir-mells-2022-3-dt-henderson-liberty-nv-considering-options/p1
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,534 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited April 2023
    ntxduck said:

chuck said:

This thread is off the rails. It should be all about making fun of Sir Mells and the retards who recruited him.

Everyone knew he wasn't good, even Oregon coaches and fans. They took him because they could. Husky fans were annoyed with that, but recognized that it was only a symbolic loss. Duck fans reveled in the recruiting clout knowing full well he'd be a portal entry before too long.

I'm just pleased to see it has run it's full course and that I was somewhere around 15th and right.

I honestly can’t believe he left. The new staff tried to get him to leave literally one week into his career. He showed up and immediately they told him “you’re never going to play here”. Him and his mom posted a bunch of cry face/whiny emojis and I thought for sure he was gone. I guess he finally got the hint that they were serious. Dude was the epitome of the Mario “offer any 4 star that breathes” strategy.
    Some people use these situations to take the strongest horse meat steriods possible, get insanely jacked, get better, and prove the doubters wrong

Brave Sir Mells whined on twitter.
  • coach_pete_JPGcoach_pete_JPG Member Posts: 1,217
    That’s a good ALABAMA
    A&M
    offer!
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839

ntxduck said:

chuck said:

I honestly can’t believe he left. The new staff tried to get him to leave literally one week into his career. He showed up and immediately they told him “you’re never going to play here”. Him and his mom posted a bunch of cry face/whiny emojis and I thought for sure he was gone. I guess he finally got the hint that they were serious. Dude was the epitome of the Mario “offer any 4 star that breathes” strategy.
    He was a 4 star?
    No he wasn't, it's a narrative they love to push to make themselves feel better about Lanning's guys.
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,594

ntxduck said:

chuck said:

He was a 4 star?
    No he wasn't, it's a narrative they love to push to make themselves feel better about Lanning's guys.
    I mean, that’s literally what you claimed about Mario for years. Turns out you were probably right. Or are you saying you were wrong?
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    edited May 2023
    ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

chuck said:

He was a 4 star?
    I mean, that’s literally what you claimed about Mario for years. Turns out you were probably right. Or are you saying you were wrong?
    They’re the same coach and recruits. I’m saying Lanning is Mario without the alpha 90s Miami Cubano attitude. The Beavlet meltdown was enough for me to fee comfortable with that assessment. If I’m wrong I’m wrong.