Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Badasses

2»

Comments

• 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    RoadTrip said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

RoadTrip said:

Badass heros. The fucking faggot cowards in TX who failed the children should live in shame forever.

Now imagine one or more of these heroes stationed in each and every school in our? nation. Imagine if teachers received training like this.

If we were talking 1950s - early 70s America I'd agree. But today?
    I’m old enough to remember trucks with gun racks in the HS porking lot. With actual rifles in them.

How did Dazzler survive HS?
    Had a shooting club at the high school I went to. 10th grade English teacher was the coach. People broght their rifles into school and kept them in their lockers. It's not the availability of guns that's the problem. It's our fucked up culture. I grew up surrounded by guns, never gave them a second thought. rifles, shotguns, handguns. I was never a big gun guy, I did some target shooting as a kid, went deer hunting a couple times, never really wanted to shoot one, I did like duck hunting, that was fun. But never in a million years would I have ever even thought about anyone using their guns to shoot up our school or anyone else in town it was unthinkable.
    Ducks mate for life. Something about that gives me pause for that sport.
    So Puddles and Daisy are an item?
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,108 Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

RoadTrip said:

Badass heros. The fucking faggot cowards in TX who failed the children should live in shame forever.

Now imagine one or more of these heroes stationed in each and every school in our? nation. Imagine if teachers received training like this.

I’m old enough to remember trucks with gun racks in the HS porking lot. With actual rifles in them.

Had a shooting club at the high school I went to. 10th grade English teacher was the coach. People broght their rifles into school and kept them in their lockers. It's not the availability of guns that's the problem. It's our fucked up culture. I grew up surrounded by guns, never gave them a second thought. rifles, shotguns, handguns. I was never a big gun guy, I did some target shooting as a kid, went deer hunting a couple times, never really wanted to shoot one, I did like duck hunting, that was fun. But never in a million years would I have ever even thought about anyone using their guns to shoot up our school or anyone else in town it was unthinkable.
    There is the tell. The left has gotten the "culture" they wanted. That culture kills. It's not the guns, it's the culture. And if you want to protect yourself from that culture you can't rely on the police and the criminal justice system. The last thing the left wants is an armed population that can actively resist their takeover of the government. Did supporting BLM result in less black deaths? Uh, no. The dazzler hates Rudy Giuliani with a white hot hate. Giuliani and his policing policies saved thousands of black lives and the dazzler and leftards actively worked to reverse those policies and our major cities and especially minority residents have suffered. The left just wants the power and control. What happens to real people is of no concern. Look at how the left treats the US public education system. They don't remotely care about actually educating the kids, it's all about the power, the money and indoctrination.

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

RoadTrip said:

There is the tell. The left has gotten the "culture" they wanted. That culture kills. It's not the guns, it's the culture. And if you want to protect yourself from that culture you can't rely on the police and the criminal justice system. The last thing the left wants is an armed population that can actively resist their takeover of the government. Did supporting BLM result in less black deaths? Uh, no. The dazzler hates Rudy Giuliani with a white hot hate. Giuliani and his policing policies saved thousands of black lives and the dazzler and leftards actively worked to reverse those policies and our major cities and especially minority residents have suffered. The left just wants the power and control. What happens to real people is of no concern. Look at how the left treats the US public education system. They don't remotely care about actually educating the kids, it's all about the power, the money and indoctrination.
    Dazzler supports the abortion of black babies at a much higher rate than other races. Why would he support policing that saves them outside the womb?
  • huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,381 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2023
    Gud thred

Edit: Why was I not surprised she drove a Honda Fit?

Gud thred

Edit: Why was I not surprised she drove a Honda Fit?

Save the planet, kill the Christian school children and staff. Nope, they're not mentally ill at all. Team Dazzler.