Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,707 Founders Club
    Badass heros. The fucking faggot cowards in TX who failed the children should live in shame forever.

Now imagine one or more of these heroes stationed in each and every school in our? nation. Imagine if teachers received training like this.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,648
    edited March 2023
    RoadTrip said:

Badass heros. The fucking faggot cowards in TX who failed the children should live in shame forever.

Now imagine one or more of these heroes stationed in each and every school in our? nation. Imagine if teachers received training like this.

Do you know any actual public school teachers? FUCK NO. Maybe at some private schools, I don't know enough private school teachers to say. But the people I know teaching in private schools would be a disaster with a weapon like this in their hands.
    dnc said:

RoadTrip said:

Do you know any actual public school teachers?

FUCK NO
    Do I know any actual public school teachers? Yes and I think I get your point. They have been indoctinated and care more about gender pronouns than diagramming sentences let alone caring about the real safety of the children in their care.
    If that is your point DNC, those who still choose to send their children to public schools are, in a form, committing child abuse. An extreme opinion but then again, I believe forcing a child to wear a mask is child abuse.
    RoadTrip said:

dnc said:

RoadTrip said:

FUCK NO
    Do I know any actual public school teachers? Yes and I think I get your point. They have been indoctinated and care more about gender pronouns than diagramming sentences let alone caring about the real safety of the children in their care.
    See that's the thing, the public school teachers I know down here aren't doing/teaching those things. They're solid people. They're just built to teach not for the SWAT team. The teachers you're referring to (which may well be more prevalent nationally than the ones around here) would probably curl up and cry at the sight of a weapon.

Arming the teachers isn't realistic in my context IMO, it's definitely not realistic in yours.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,033 Founders Club
    edited March 2023
    For local police the Nashville guys were really well trained and brave. Remarkable

There was a marine in the replies who said it was textbook

Even police can be bad at this. See Texas

For local police the Nashville guys were really well trained and brave. Remarkable

There was a marine in the replies who said it was textbook

Even police can be bad at this. See Texas

Exactly, if you can't even count on the police to always be able to handle this stuff teachers don't have a prayer.
    dnc said:

RoadTrip said:

dnc said:

RoadTrip said:

FUCK NO
    See that's the thing, the public school teachers I know down here aren't doing/teaching those things. They're solid people. They're just built to teach not for the SWAT team. The teachers you're referring to (which may well be more prevalent nationally than the ones around here) would probably curl up and cry at the sight of a weapon.

Arming the teachers isn't realistic in my context IMO, it's definitely not realistic in yours.
    Agreed. However, while rare, there are some emotionally stable, well-intentioned public school teachers who would act heroically if given the choice. Choice shouldn't be just for those who choose to kill children in the womb.
    RoadTrip said:

dnc said:

RoadTrip said:

dnc said:

RoadTrip said:

FUCK NO

Agreed. However, while rare, there are some emotionally stable, well-intentioned public school teachers who would act heroically if given the choice. Choice shouldn't be just for those who choose to kill children in the womb.
    I’m fine with them having the choice I just don’t think a lot will opt in.
    dnc said:

RoadTrip said:

dnc said:

RoadTrip said:

dnc said:

RoadTrip said:

FUCK NO

I’m fine with them having the choice I just don’t think a lot will opt in.
    It should require exhaustive training and mental review. Many of the freaks you referenced above are the exact marks which should never touch a gun.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    Got her while she was reloading her weapon. She found out it was a little bit harder taking on trained LEO than the defenseless children and adults she slaughtered.

I hope she rots in hell for all eternity. Along with all of the other radical TransMafia that filled her head with the nonsense that she was a pending victim of a “trans Genocide.”

In the end she FAFO. And no I have not misgendered her. She was born female and died female. Biology and shit.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 32,005
    RoadTrip said:

If we were talking 1950s - early 70s America I'd agree. But today?
    46XiJCAB said:

Got her while she was reloading her weapon. She found out it was a little bit harder taking on trained LEO than the defenseless children and adults she slaughtered.

I hope she rots in hell for all eternity. Along with all of the other radical TransMafia that filled her head with the nonsense that she was a pending victim of a “trans Genocide.”

In the end she FAFO. And no I have not misgendered her. She was born female and died female. Biology and shit.

She was so clearly mentally challened. Have you seen what her friend wrote to her right before she committed this evil? The friend reached out to a suicide hot line and then called the police where she was promptly put on hold forever. Her mother is a freak who most certainly enacted untold abuse upon this poor soul.
    SFGbob said:

RoadTrip said:

I’m old enough to remember trucks with gun racks in the HS porking lot. With actual rifles in them.

How did Dazzler survive HS?
    46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

RoadTrip said:

I’m old enough to remember trucks with gun racks in the HS porking lot. With actual rifles in them.

Proof, the evil so prevalent in our? society today has never been about the guns. It's always been about the sick and perverted worldview supported by freaks like Her Dazzler and Hornboy.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,108 Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

RoadTrip said:

I agree. In my K-12 years, in elementary school, junior high and high school, each level had several traditionally strong male teachers and principals and vice-principals. As in many professions like HR, competent intelligent males have fled the "profession" of teaching. That leaves beta ass males and dumpy females. I don't recall a fat teacher. Today look at a picture of teachers and nurses and holy jesus. At West Linn they had a female principal that was shaking down the staff to buy her pyramid scheme jewelry. Giving her a gun? No phucking way.

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

RoadTrip said:

Had a shooting club at the high school I went to. 10th grade English teacher was the coach. People broght their rifles into school and kept them in their lockers. It's not the availability of guns that's the problem. It's our fucked up culture. I grew up surrounded by guns, never gave them a second thought. rifles, shotguns, handguns. I was never a big gun guy, I did some target shooting as a kid, went deer hunting a couple times, never really wanted to shoot one, I did like duck hunting, that was fun. But never in a million years would I have ever even thought about anyone using their guns to shoot up our school or anyone else in town it was unthinkable.

SFGbob said:

RoadTrip said:

I agree. In my K-12 years, in elementary school, junior high and high school, each level had several traditionally strong male teachers and principals and vice-principals. As in many professions like HR, competent intelligent males have fled the "profession" of teaching. That leaves beta ass males and dumpy females. I don't recall a fat teacher. Today look at a picture of teachers and nurses and holy jesus. At West Linn they had a female principal that was shaking down the staff to buy her pyramid scheme jewelry. Giving her a gun? No phucking way.

I think every male teacher I had with the exception of maybe my Senior year English teacher had served in the military. Mostly Korean Vets but a few prinicipals were WWII vets.
    edited March 2023
    SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

RoadTrip said:

Had a shooting club at the high school I went to. 10th grade English teacher was the coach. People broght their rifles into school and kept them in their lockers. It's not the availability of guns that's the problem. It's our fucked up culture. I grew up surrounded by guns, never gave them a second thought. rifles, shotguns, handguns. I was never a big gun guy, I did some target shooting as a kid, went deer hunting a couple times, never really wanted to shoot one, I did like duck hunting, that was fun. But never in a million years would I have ever even thought about anyone using their guns to shoot up our school or anyone else in town it was unthinkable.
    Cultural rot. 99.9% fault of the Left. I’m hearing today it was them “Christians” and the Daily Wire that backed this poor girl into a corner.

What did you Right Wing nuts think was going to happen?

The Left is filled with the mentally ill and they defend their actions by holding others responsible. And inanimate objects of course.
    SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

RoadTrip said:

Ducks mate for life. Something about that gives me pause for that sport.