Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Name calling of recruits

Comments

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,130
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Since one poster constantly is breaking these rules perhaps he should receive another timeout or banning?

What's the point of rules if one poster constantly takes a shit all over them with no consequence?

I like to say that a poster should get ANOTHER timeout, then in the next paragraph accuse the site of never having consequences for said poster. It's what I like to do.
    I don't think it was contradicting. You gave him a timeout and told him to not to do it again or he'll be banned. He's repeatedly not followed your advice.

You want this site to grow as you've said and obviously worried about potential interviews. Well how is allowing one poster to constantly post homophobic material, racial material, can't go a post without saying the word "Cock" or "Cunt" helping with that?

He's also attacking a poster constantly which was one of your reasons for banning Harv. Like PLSS, Harv could provide some good posts. He could be an asset but chose not to follow your rules which is why you ultimately ran him. How is what PLSS doing any different than Harv?
    The thing of me being "worried" about interviews has been way overblown. I mentioned it once that it could be a concern with some of the things being posted on here.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited June 2014
    The idea of banning someone because he's constantly attacking another poster and calling him a fag is gay. Most posters accounts are overdrawn from using this word anyway and everyone would have to get banned. If you can't defend yourself against a renegade poster you deserve to get mauled by a pack of wild dogs.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2014
    What did PL SS call Thockmorton? Whatever it was, calling for him to be banned is and always was a bitch move. No need to get into that again though because it's always the same bitch calling for it, and we all know the real reason why he/she (I would hope cockus is a she) wants him banned.
  • Options
    uw2010uw2010 Member Posts: 940
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

Since one poster constantly is breaking these rules perhaps he should receive another timeout or banning?

What's the point of rules if one poster constantly takes a shit all over them with no consequence?

I like to say that a poster should get ANOTHER timeout, then in the next paragraph accuse the site of never having consequences for said poster. It's what I like to do.
    I don't think it was contradicting. You gave him a timeout and told him to not to do it again or he'll be banned. He's repeatedly not followed your advice.

You want this site to grow as you've said and obviously worried about potential interviews. Well how is allowing one poster to constantly post homophobic material, racial material, can't go a post without saying the word "Cock" or "Cunt" helping with that?

He's also attacking a poster constantly which was one of your reasons for banning Harv. Like PLSS, Harv could provide some good posts. He could be an asset but chose not to follow your rules which is why you ultimately ran him. How is what PLSS doing any different than Harv?
    The thing of me being "worried" about interviews has been way overblown. I mentioned it once that it could be a concern with some of the things being posted on here.
    You can't expect to say something once and not hear it another 23 times.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

What did PL SS call Thockmorton? Whatever it was, calling for him to be banned is and always was a bitch move. No need to get into that again though because it's always the same bitch calling for it, and we all know the real reason why he/she (I would hope cockus is a she) wants him banned.

RoadDoog you miserable and pathetic cunt! Out of you and me who actually got a poster banned from this place? Remember when you were pressing so terribly you were inboxing me saying I'm either boobs or harv? Then Harv was abusing you like he was Oregon and you were Sark. So you ran like a bitch to get him banned so fuck you.

Also your ass fucking partner little Jimmy has been trying to get me banned along with Orange and Boobs for the past two weeks. Of course your dumb little twat doesn't say shit. How about when you went on another drunken bender and ranted like a little cunt demanding Orange be run? Also said Fremont should be run.

Nevermind the fact you claim you have a kid. Sure are a "great" father spending so much time on here, doing blow, getting in fights and still have time to get shit faced drunk to come on here. You sure are a fucking aspiration for so many in here.

Do the world a favor and fuck off and die in a flaming fire you dumb cock sucking cunt.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

RoadDoog you miserable and pathetic cunt! Out of you and me who actually got a poster banned from this place? Remember when you were pressing so terribly you were inboxing me saying I'm either boobs or harv? Then Harv was abusing you like he was Oregon and you were Sark. So you ran like a bitch to get him banned so fuck you.

Also your ass fucking partner little Jimmy has been trying to get me banned along with Orange and Boobs for the past two weeks. Of course your dumb little twat doesn't say shit. How about when you went on another drunken bender and ranted like a little cunt demanding Orange be run? Also said Fremont should be run.

Nevermind the fact you claim you have a kid. Sure are a "great" father spending so much time on here, doing blow, getting in fights and still have time to get shit faced drunk to come on here. You sure are a fucking aspiration for so many in here.

Do the world a favor and fuck off and die in a flaming fire you dumb cock sucking cunt.
    Maybe 1% of that is accurate. Did I press a nerve cockus?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

Maybe 1% of that is accurate. Did I press a nerve cockus?
    Not really just you and Cornell really offer nothing to this site. Been dragging it down with your constant dooging for a year.

Tell us more about Sark's wonderful Holiday Bowl win in 2010 you miserable cunt.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sounds like you're saying his family must be proud. He is my aspiration.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2014
    After reading this thread I'm certain most of you don't know what's going in here and are not aware of recent and not so recent history.

Take my advice here. STFU and move on.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    dhdawg said:

What did PL SS call Thockmorton? Whatever it was, calling for him to be banned is and always was a bitch move. No need to get into that again though because it's always the same sandy cunt calling for it.

cockmorton
    POTD

• Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,631
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Roaddawg and more_time are both valued posters and nobody is even close to being banned. This whole slap fight has gotten tedious, though.

Downvoted for understatement.

I am going to STFU and move on.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Roaddawg and more_time are both valued posters and nobody is even close to being banned. This whole slap fight has gotten tedious, though.

Stealing a relevant poast from AZDuck here, but:
    AZDuck said:

Obligatory:

Also obligatory: