Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Name calling of recruits

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,125
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
We have few rules here and it takes a lot to get the boot. But we now have a new rule. We will no longer allow name calling of underage recruits. It's wrong on many levels. I'm sure most of us can agree that it serves no purpose toward Husky Football or this site. Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Way to go PL_SS.
  • Options
    RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Sounds like name calling of overage recruits is still on the up
    and up...
  • Options
    SarkinghamSarkingham Member Posts: 286
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper 5 Up Votes
    Can we still point out when they're being idiots?
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    I've heard all recruiting has stopped since Peterman took over.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    Since one poster constantly is breaking these rules perhaps he should receive another timeout or banning?

What's the point of rules if one poster constantly takes a shit all over them with no consequence?
  • Options
    FenwickFenwick Member Posts: 1,174
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment 5 Awesomes
    can we use euphemisms?
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Leave the poasting for us Stalin, rofl buddy!!! Hardy har har
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,544
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Fucking boof DJ
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

Since one poster constantly is breaking these rules perhaps he should receive another timeout or banning?

What's the point of rules if one poster constantly takes a shit all over them with no consequence?

I like to say that a poster should get ANOTHER timeout, then in the next paragraph accuse the site of never having consequences for said poster. It's what I like to do.
    Those were not contradictory statements, the question is of repeated transgressions.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,544
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

This post is craves some tub girl.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,912
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Sounds like name calling of overage recruits is still on the up
    and up...

Tripper Johnson?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

I like to say that a poster should get ANOTHER timeout, then in the next paragraph accuse the site of never having consequences for said poster. It's what I like to do.
    I don't think it was contradicting. You gave him a timeout and told him to not to do it again or he'll be banned. He's repeatedly not followed your advice.

You want this site to grow as you've said and obviously worried about potential interviews. Well how is allowing one poster to constantly post homophobic material, racial material, can't go a post without saying the word "Cock" or "Cunt" helping with that?

He's also attacking a poster constantly which was one of your reasons for banning Harv. Like PLSS, Harv could provide some good posts. He could be an asset but chose not to follow your rules which is why you ultimately ran him. How is what PLSS doing any different than Harv?
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

I don't think it was contradicting. You gave him a timeout and told him to not to do it again or he'll be banned. He's repeatedly not followed your advice.

You want this site to grow as you've said and obviously worried about potential interviews. Well how is allowing one poster to constantly post homophobic material, racial material, can't go a post without saying the word "Cock" or "Cunt" helping with that?

He's also attacking a poster constantly which was one of your reasons for banning Harv. Like PLSS, Harv could provide some good posts. He could be an asset but chose not to follow your rules which is why you ultimately ran him. How is what PLSS doing any different than Harv?
    What part of "new rule" don't you get? And you're not accurate on Harv vs. PLSS.
    Agree.