Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

What could go wrong? Russian plane forces US Drone down

13»

Comments

• thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,966
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Goduckies said:

HHusky said:

Goduckies said:

HHusky said:

Goduckies said:

Sure it's legal, but this is escalating... i'm just glad it wasn't a manned plane or we would have responded and ratched up the stakes even higher. The point, Turbo is this war needs to end so we can get back to a normal footing. Not the hair trigger we are on.

"hair trigger"

Quick! Let's surrender!
    When did i say surrender? No. Negotiate an end tho this stupid war...
    Takes at least two parties to negotiate. LIPO
    You are right and if we had a leader in the white house we would get that done... we don't.
    We don't have a leader telling Ukraine to let Russia take what it wants? Bummer
    Biden did

Suck harder

I know it hurts that Putin did nothing under Trump but fuck off anyway
    Putin is holding out hope that you'll get Daddy back in there.

Poof! No more Ukraine.
    Guy has marched into Crimea and now Ukraine the last two times your guy was in office.

Must be a coincidence. Wonder who he’ll invade when Michelle is POTUS….
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,230
    thechatch said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Goduckies said:

HHusky said:

Goduckies said:

HHusky said:

Goduckies said:

Sure it's legal, but this is escalating... i'm just glad it wasn't a manned plane or we would have responded and ratched up the stakes even higher. The point, Turbo is this war needs to end so we can get back to a normal footing. Not the hair trigger we are on.

"hair trigger"

Quick! Let's surrender!
    You are right and if we had a leader in the white house we would get that done... we don't.
    Biden did

Suck harder

Poof! No more Ukraine.
    Guy has marched into Crimea and now Ukraine the last two times your guy was in office.

Biden wasn’t President. The next time I praise Barack Obama’s foreign policy will be the first time.
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,659 Standard Supporter
    edited March 2023
    I want to go to war - start WW3 over an unmanned drone. I agree with all the hawks on this one. We need the war to curb inflation. and high gas prices, I am all in on this one

Edit: flatten the Ukraine, then there would nothing left to argue about
  • georgiaduckgeorgiaduck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,907 Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

Goduckies said:

HHusky said:

Goduckies said:

HHusky said:

Goduckies said:

"hair trigger"

Quick! Let's surrender!
    Biden was fine with the "just the tip" method. It's really been working out well so far.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,380 Standard Supporter
    thechatch said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Goduckies said:

HHusky said:

Goduckies said:

HHusky said:

Goduckies said:

"hair trigger"

Quick! Let's surrender!
    Biden did

Suck harder

Poof! No more Ukraine.

Must be a coincidence. Wonder who he’ll invade when Michelle Big Mike is POTUS….
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 32,913 Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

thechatch said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Goduckies said:

HHusky said:

Goduckies said:

HHusky said:

Goduckies said:

"hair trigger"

Quick! Let's surrender!
    Biden did

Suck harder

Poof! No more Ukraine.

Biden wasn’t President. The next time I praise Barack Obama’s foreign policy will be the first time.
    You voted for him 37 tims.
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,966
    thechatch said:

HHusky said:

thechatch said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Goduckies said:

HHusky said:

Goduckies said:

HHusky said:

Goduckies said:

"hair trigger"

Quick! Let's surrender!
    Biden did

Suck harder

Poof! No more Ukraine.

Give me a fucking break😂

Joe fucking campaigned on his time as Veep, vis a vis controlling Putin, or did you forget that? Make an honest argument, shitbird.
    That’s what I thought.
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,584 Founders Club
    thechatch said:

thechatch said:

HHusky said:

thechatch said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Goduckies said:

HHusky said:

Goduckies said:

HHusky said:

Goduckies said:

"hair trigger"

Quick! Let's surrender!
    Biden did

Suck harder

Poof! No more Ukraine.

Give me a fucking break😂

Joe fucking campaigned on his time as Veep, vis a vis controlling Putin, or did you forget that? Make an honest argument, shitbird.
    That’s what I thought.
    Game, set and match. Where did pants down don't poop go?
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    thechatch said:

HHusky said:

thechatch said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Goduckies said:

HHusky said:

Goduckies said:

HHusky said:

Goduckies said:

"hair trigger"

Quick! Let's surrender!
    Biden did

Suck harder

Poof! No more Ukraine.

Give me a fucking break😂

I’m old enough to remember when him and his Daddy Barack mocked Mittens in 2012 for saying Russia was our greatest geopolitical threat.

But trust the Turnip in Chief, he’s been tuff on Putin for years and years and years.
  • BlueduckBlueduck Member Posts: 1,319
    edited March 2023
    Just freaking hilarious!
    Video of Russian jet unprofessionally dumping fuel on the drone.
    The comments are pretty funny too if you go watch on YouTube

https://youtu.be/MIjx9P-ZRI4
  • GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 6,166
    Lol and now the russians are trying to get it fuckers ...
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,062
    46XiJCAB said:

thechatch said:

HHusky said:

thechatch said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Goduckies said:

HHusky said:

Goduckies said:

HHusky said:

Goduckies said:

"hair trigger"

Quick! Let's surrender!
    Biden did

Suck harder

Poof! No more Ukraine.

Give me a fucking break😂

I’m old enough to remember when him and his Daddy Barack mocked Mittens in 2012 for saying Russia was our greatest geopolitical threat.

But trust the Turnip in Chief, he’s been tuff on Putin for years and years and years.
    Russia is not our biggest threat.
    Blueduck said:

Just freaking hilarious!
    Video of Russian jet unprofessionally dumping fuel on the drone.
    The comments are pretty funny too if you go watch on YouTube

https://youtu.be/MIjx9P-ZRI4

That’s like a dog marking it’s turf

• 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967

46XiJCAB said:

thechatch said:

HHusky said:

thechatch said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Goduckies said:

HHusky said:

Goduckies said:

HHusky said:

Goduckies said:

"hair trigger"

Quick! Let's surrender!
    Biden did

Suck harder

Poof! No more Ukraine.

Give me a fucking break😂

Agree 100%. If only PGOS and the DIMS realized it. This is a distraction so Joey doesn’t have to deal with China.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,459 Founders Club
    lol Hhussy meltdown 6,000
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

thechatch said:

HHusky said:

thechatch said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Goduckies said:

HHusky said:

Goduckies said:

HHusky said:

Goduckies said:

"hair trigger"

Quick! Let's surrender!
    Biden did

Suck harder

Poof! No more Ukraine.

Give me a fucking break😂

Agree 100%. If only PGOS and the DIMS realized it. This is a distraction so Joey doesn’t have to deal with China.
    There's 3 threats to the United States and only 3.

1 - Mexican cartels
    2 - China
    3 - Globalists

And they are all working in concert to hasten the downfall of this country and usher in authoritarian rule.

But but MOLDOVA!!!!