Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,230
    You girls don't even want us to fly in international airspace now?

#Pussy
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    HHusky said:

You girls don't even want us to fly in international airspace now?

#Pussy

Clown.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,938 Standard Supporter
    Well, we made a strong statement that we expect the Russians to act professionally. Maybe we could get Mrs. Worf to issue a stiff tweet.

Well, we made a strong statement that we expect the Russians to act professionally. Maybe we could get Mrs. Worf to issue a stiff tweet.

Gasbag wants . . . something . . . he can't really articulate.

Great down with everything/everyone poast!
  • GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 6,166
    edited March 2023
    Sure it's legal, but this is escalating... i'm just glad it wasn't a manned plane or we would have responded and ratched up the stakes even higher. The point, Turbo is this war needs to end so we can get back to a normal footing. Not the hair trigger we are on.
    Goduckies said:

Sure it's legal, but this is escalating... i'm just glad it wasn't a manned plane or we would have responded and ratched up the stakes even higher. The point, Turbo is this war needs to end so we can get back to a normal footing. Not the hair trigger we are on.

"hair trigger"

Quick! Let's surrender!
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,203 Founders Club
    HHusky said:

Goduckies said:

"hair trigger"

Quick! Let's surrender!
    How to tell when a democrat is president
    HHusky said:

Goduckies said:

"hair trigger"

Quick! Let's surrender!
    When did i say surrender? No. Negotiate an end tho this stupid war...
    Goduckies said:

HHusky said:

Goduckies said:

"hair trigger"

Quick! Let's surrender!
    Takes at least two parties to negotiate. LIPO
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,789 Founders Club
    HHusky said:

Goduckies said:

"hair trigger"

Quick! Let's surrender!
    Stark. Raving. Mad.

pawz said:

HHusky said:

Goduckies said:

"hair trigger"

Quick! Let's surrender!
    Stark. Raving. Mad.

Love it or leave it, Pinko.
    HHusky said:

Goduckies said:

HHusky said:

Goduckies said:

"hair trigger"

Quick! Let's surrender!
    You are right and if we had a leader in the white house we would get that done... we don't.
    Goduckies said:

HHusky said:

Goduckies said:

HHusky said:

Goduckies said:

"hair trigger"

Quick! Let's surrender!
    You are right and if we had a leader in the white house we would get that done... we don't.
    We don't have a leader telling Ukraine to let Russia take what it wants? Bummer
    HHusky said:

Goduckies said:

HHusky said:

Goduckies said:

HHusky said:

Goduckies said:

"hair trigger"

Quick! Let's surrender!
    Biden did

Suck harder

I know it hurts that Putin did nothing under Trump but fuck off anyway
    edited March 2023

HHusky said:

Goduckies said:

HHusky said:

Goduckies said:

HHusky said:

Goduckies said:

"hair trigger"

Quick! Let's surrender!
    Biden did

Suck harder

Putin is holding out hope that you'll get Daddy back in there.

Poof! No more Ukraine.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    HHusky said:

Goduckies said:

HHusky said:

Goduckies said:

HHusky said:

Goduckies said:

"hair trigger"

Quick! Let's surrender!
    Joey's cock is gonna suck itself. Enter the Dazzler!
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Goduckies said:

HHusky said:

Goduckies said:

HHusky said:

Goduckies said:

"hair trigger"

Quick! Let's surrender!
    Biden did

Suck harder

Poof! No more Ukraine.
    Putin invaded the Ukraine. He waited until Trump was gone

Are you retarded?
    edited March 2023

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Goduckies said:

HHusky said:

Goduckies said:

HHusky said:

Goduckies said:

"hair trigger"

Quick! Let's surrender!
    Biden did

Suck harder

Poof! No more Ukraine.
    Putin invaded the Ukraine. He waited until Trump was gone

Are you retarded?
    Daddy = Neville

Why fight when you're dealing with Neville?
    HHusky said:

Goduckies said:

HHusky said:

Goduckies said:

HHusky said:

Goduckies said:

"hair trigger"

Quick! Let's surrender!
    Huh?