Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

How Many Transfers Will Start in 2023?

2»

Comments

• Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,979
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    chuck said:

It’s because sparty sucked. Bernard barely played. I think he caught 7 balls and you’re talking about him moving past a guy that caught 41 and made some big plays in big games. Bernard didn’t do shit vs our worthless secondary either.

Agree but MSU did have really good receivers and they don't line them up 4-5 at a time like UW. I don't think it's a slam on him that he didn't have more stats.

Polk is fucking good though. He's not getting passed but he does seem to get banged up quite a bit. The starters come off the field a lot and it doesn't mean they aren't going to pass.
    There are enough snaps and targets in the offense to feed 6-7 wrs a decent number of catches.. I don't think anyone will be too disgruntled other than maybe the true freshmen.
    Don’t disagree. I think Bernard could be good. Just hasn’t shown anything yet. This is more about Polk being under appreciated.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,615
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

It’s because sparty sucked. Bernard barely played. I think he caught 7 balls and you’re talking about him moving past a guy that caught 41 and made some big plays in big games. Bernard didn’t do shit vs our worthless secondary either.

Agree but MSU did have really good receivers and they don't line them up 4-5 at a time like UW. I don't think it's a slam on him that he didn't have more stats.

Polk is fucking good though. He's not getting passed but he does seem to get banged up quite a bit. The starters come off the field a lot and it doesn't mean they aren't going to pass.
    There are enough snaps and targets in the offense to feed 6-7 wrs a decent number of catches.. I don't think anyone will be too disgruntled other than maybe the true freshmen.
    Don’t disagree. I think Bernard could be good. Just hasn’t shown anything yet. This is more about Polk being under appreciated.
    Yep. I think Davis is solid but could be passed. Jackson I don't care for but he gets some different looks and never seems to screw up. I think those two guys are Bernards competition though. He's not taking snaps from Polk.
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,577
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Penix and the WR & TE depth is so good it will be hard not to throw it a fuck ton. Penix was only sacked 5 times last year. The pressure they will put on the opposing D will be nothing seen on montlake before. Injuries will be the derailer if there is one this fall. Johnson and Davis will run through bus sized running lanes off of the passing game.