Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

UW G.O.A.T female athletes have a TE fetish

2»

Comments

• Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,979
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Former severe opioid addict covered in tattoos from foot to face. What could go wrong?

The fact that they are in Las Vegas sets up for a perfect lifetime movie premier once it all comes crashing down.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,954
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Former severe opioid addict covered in tattoos from foot to face. What could go wrong?

What does @JoeEDangerously have to do with this?
  • Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,125
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

What does @JoeEDangerously have to do with this?
    Blowing my cover?! Damn you!
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,483
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,803
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited March 2023

Wood

Can this pic just replace the Hardcore Husky header logo during March Madness?

• Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,900
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

But she could save him....
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,537
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

The fact that they are in Las Vegas sets up for a perfect lifetime movie premier once it all comes crashing down.
    It could be shown after the Pac 10 6 game of the week
  • Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,017
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    whlinder said:

I’d assumed she was lesbian. Mazaltov to the happy couple.

Most definitely not.
    I found the ESPN long feature on her where she is quoted as pissed at the WNBA for over-marketing her as a straight white girl.

The attention that comes with being the No. 1 pick only added to the pressure Plum experienced at Washington. "Let's be real," Plum says. "It doesn't help that I'm straight. I'm white. I'm probably, to that point, one of the most overhyped, overmarketed college players that we've seen in the national spotlight. And then all of a sudden I come into the W and everyone wants to just kill you."

--
    During her first season, Plum started 23 of the 31 games she played and averaged 8.5 points and 3.4 assists in 22.9 minutes. She made the WNBA All-Rookie team, though Allisha Gray, the No. 4 pick at Dallas, was named Rookie of the Year. It wasn't a dominant debut season by any metric, but Plum still saw her face promoting her team and her league and felt it was undeserved. She blocked the WNBA on social media. She has said that she still has the league blocked today.

"They were trying to milk everything out of me in my rookie year and it was brutal," Plum says. "I wasn't ready for it. I didn't want it. I just wanted to, like, play basketball. My rookie year, man, it was worse than picking up the dog poop for sure."

kudos for the wnba for at least trying. i didnt notice, but still.