Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

UW G.O.A.T female athletes have a TE fetish

whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,273
5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
Standard Supporter
Kelsey Plum getting hitched to Darren Waller.

KOMO 4 buttfucker

Hopefully they can be less insane than roast beef Solo and Jerramy.

Comments

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,901
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

I’d assumed she was lesbian. Mazaltov to the happy couple.

Most definitely not.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    @DerekJohnson Wikipedia tells me the fiancé is the great grandson of Fats Waller.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited March 2023
    Of the Bonney Lake Waller’s?
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,472
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Wasn't JoJo getting after it at UW?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    whlinder said:

Most definitely not.
    I found the ESPN long feature on her where she is quoted as pissed at the WNBA for over-marketing her as a straight white girl.

The attention that comes with being the No. 1 pick only added to the pressure Plum experienced at Washington. "Let's be real," Plum says. "It doesn't help that I'm straight. I'm white. I'm probably, to that point, one of the most overhyped, overmarketed college players that we've seen in the national spotlight. And then all of a sudden I come into the W and everyone wants to just kill you."

--
    During her first season, Plum started 23 of the 31 games she played and averaged 8.5 points and 3.4 assists in 22.9 minutes. She made the WNBA All-Rookie team, though Allisha Gray, the No. 4 pick at Dallas, was named Rookie of the Year. It wasn't a dominant debut season by any metric, but Plum still saw her face promoting her team and her league and felt it was undeserved. She blocked the WNBA on social media. She has said that she still has the league blocked today.

"They were trying to milk everything out of me in my rookie year and it was brutal," Plum says. "I wasn't ready for it. I didn't want it. I just wanted to, like, play basketball. My rookie year, man, it was worse than picking up the dog poop for sure."

Good pull @whlinder

So on a couple of random side notes...some years back I was sitting in suite of downtown Seattle hotel talking to a then WNBA head corch about Kelsey's rookie season and where she needed to grow her game. We also talked about the lesbian dominance of the sport professionally, but never touched on Kelsey's straightness for whatever reason.

Also, Kelsey and I both lived in the same San Diego suburb of Poway, CA (different HS's though). @RaceBannon knows where Poway is and probably laid some carpets there or some shit.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Wood

Fuck them NCAA woman's athletes!!!

Am I right @Fire_Marshall_Bill or am I right??
  • Options
    SarkinghamSarkingham Member Posts: 285
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper 5 Up Votes

Wood

Fuck them NCAA woman's athletes!!!

Am I right @Fire_Marshall_Bill or am I right??
    For research purposes, her friend in the beach pic is Bri Ruiz-Bishop, another former Dawg WBB player. She's also married to Braden Bishop, formerly of the Mariners now with the Giants? I think.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,312
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

whlinder said:

Most definitely not.
    I found the ESPN long feature on her where she is quoted as pissed at the WNBA for over-marketing her as a straight white girl.

The attention that comes with being the No. 1 pick only added to the pressure Plum experienced at Washington. "Let's be real," Plum says. "It doesn't help that I'm straight. I'm white. I'm probably, to that point, one of the most overhyped, overmarketed college players that we've seen in the national spotlight. And then all of a sudden I come into the W and everyone wants to just kill you."

--
    During her first season, Plum started 23 of the 31 games she played and averaged 8.5 points and 3.4 assists in 22.9 minutes. She made the WNBA All-Rookie team, though Allisha Gray, the No. 4 pick at Dallas, was named Rookie of the Year. It wasn't a dominant debut season by any metric, but Plum still saw her face promoting her team and her league and felt it was undeserved. She blocked the WNBA on social media. She has said that she still has the league blocked today.

"They were trying to milk everything out of me in my rookie year and it was brutal," Plum says. "I wasn't ready for it. I didn't want it. I just wanted to, like, play basketball. My rookie year, man, it was worse than picking up the dog poop for sure."

Good pull @whlinder

So on a couple of random side notes...some years back I was sitting in suite of downtown Seattle hotel talking to a then WNBA head corch about Kelsey's rookie season and where she needed to grow her game. We also talked about the lesbian dominance of the sport professionally, but never touched on Kelsey's straightness for whatever reason.

Also, Kelsey and I both lived in the same San Diego suburb of Poway, CA (different HS's though). @RaceBannon knows where Poway is and probably laid some carpets there or some shit.
    Did a Chase Bank in Poway
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,322
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2023
    Family lived in Poway and I spent every quarter break during UW days on San Diego beaches pretending I was from Arizona.

It worked back then.

Also: Plum is a lot hotter now than she used to be. And she sucks at marketing.
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,992
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,498
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Former severe opioid addict covered in tattoos from foot to face. What could go wrong?
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2023

Former severe opioid addict covered in tattoos from foot to face. What could go wrong?

There could be some Jeramy Stevens-Hope Solo drama in the upcoming months/years.