Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to Sandra6

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,420 Founders Club
What's your favorite memory as a Husky football fan?

Comments

• Sandra6Sandra6 Member Posts: 150
    The day that Ty Willingham got fired. Duh. That’s the favorite memory for any Washington fan who’s at least 13 years, 6 months and 23 days old. (The age of a person who was in their first day as an embryo on the day Willingham got fired.)

Of course, since the OP is under 13.5 years old, he doesn’t realize that.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,726 Founders Club
    edited February 2023
    Sandra6 said:

The day that Ty Willingham got fired. Duh. That’s the favorite memory for any Washington fan who’s at least 13 years, 6 months and 23 days old. (The age of a person who was in their first day as an embryo on the day Willingham got fired.)

• BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    Sandra6 said:

LEAVE!
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam
    Sandra6 said:

Lake punching a kid on the sidelines and only getting 13 games at Washington as a result >>> the inevitable Willingham firing
  • TheRoarOfTheCrowdTheRoarOfTheCrowd Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,684 Founders Club
    edited February 2023

And if this is not the way to send a PM, Lemme
    Know. Like to send you a few pics from this past deer season without the Hardy Har crowd making fun of my bunch. They can go get fucked.

I hate it when the Hardy Har crowd makes fun of your bunch ~ I just hate it with the burning fire of a thousand suns.
  • SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    Sandra6 said:

• SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004

And if this is not the way to send a PM, Lemme
    Know. Like to send you a few pics from this past deer season without the Hardy Har crowd making fun of my bunch. They can go get fucked.

I hate it when the Hardy Har crowd makes fun of your bunch ~ I just hate it with the burning fire of a thousand suns.
    Agree
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,420 Founders Club
    Sandra6 said:

• QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,291 Swaye's Wigwam
    Sandra6 said:

Bullshit. We were simultaneously told he’d stay on the sidelines for the remainder of the season. It was a real Cleveland Steamer from Mr. Emmert.