Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Can we offer this Ukranian solider a scholarship?

Comments

• Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Someone has failed to grasp that some of us are not at our first rodeo.

When you can’t address what you’re being challenged with, you just poast FS shit like “Putin cocksuckers.”

This thread has become a one person virtue signaling parade for 40 pages now.

Give peace a chance. I remember when that was cool and not a sign of appeasement.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,826
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

46XiJCAB said:

When you can’t address what you’re being challenged with, you just poast FS shit like “Putin cocksuckers.”

Give peace a chance. I remember when that was cool and not a sign of appeasement.

None of us have Putin on our wall of great world leaders. On the other hand, PGOS will not concede that we are not Team America, World Police. We never voted for that, it's just used as an excuse to funnel money to the MIC. And when PGOS is asked to point to any success as Team America, World Police and how it benefits the US we just get ignored and he claims we are on Team Putin.
    Team America has managed to be a hegemon in a world with less conflict than at any other point in world history. Countries like Russia are trying to disrupt this. And no, dont equate middle East bullshit to a land war in fucking Europe.

Team America has turned Japan and Germany from bloodthirsty conquerors to stable Democratic Allies

Team America saved South Korea from the commie horde, and now they went from a backwater to a tech giant and crucial ally.

Team America has had some blunders too, but even now countries like Vietnam are quasi allies because they fucking HATE china.

Being a total isolationist is not the move. Bitch and moan all you want, but America is number 1 and the world knows that. They do not want to fuck around and find out.

• Options
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

Christ.

Bot and I have tried to help you see through the bullshit. We have posted a TON of information from a ton of different sources.

And we are the ones in denial?

Fuck off.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,404
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    edited March 2023

46XiJCAB said:

None of us have Putin on our wall of great world leaders. On the other hand, PGOS will not concede that we are not Team America, World Police. We never voted for that, it's just used as an excuse to funnel money to the MIC. And when PGOS is asked to point to any success as Team America, World Police and how it benefits the US we just get ignored and he claims we are on Team Putin.
    Team America has managed to be a hegemon in a world with less conflict than at any other point in world history. Countries like Russia are trying to disrupt this. And no, dont equate middle East bullshit to a land war in fucking Europe.

Team America has turned Japan and Germany from bloodthirsty conquerors to stable Democratic Allies

Team America saved South Korea from the commie horde, and now they went from a backwater to a tech giant and crucial ally.

Team America has had some blunders too, but even now countries like Vietnam are quasi allies because they fucking HATE china.

Being a total isolationist is not the move. Bitch and moan all you want, but America is number 1 and the world knows that. They do not want to fuck around and find out.

Wow, it took two World Wars and killing off a huge chunk of two generations of German males to tame them. It took the total decimation of urban Japan and two nukes to tame them. Then we failed to "liberate" North Korea and it was a draw that only ended because China didn't have nukes and Ike let them know we were done with phucking around and then we NEGOTIATED a peace from a position of strength. So that was only 70 years ago. We made some blunders? Geezus you are blind. The Vietnamese hate the Chinese and it has nothing to do with spending trillions of inflation adjusted dollars and 50,000 dead American. So, yeah, a blunder. Being a total isolationist was the US in 1939 where our Army was smaller than Sweden. So, keep phucking that strawman ass.

PS Everyone wants to phuck around with the US because we are chumps and not serious about breaking things. Our president is a dementia patient and just left $85 billion in US arms to the Taliban. Sounds like the top seed in the tourney just lost to the 16th seed University of Maryland, Baltimore County (UMBC) Retrievers. The chicoms just floated a spy ballon across the entire US. Our military's top concern is climate change.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

46XiJCAB said:

Christ.

Bot and I have tried to help you see through the bullshit. We have posted a TON of information from a ton of different sources.

Fuck off.
    I didn’t name names.

When you can’t see the difference between Team America and conflicts like WWI and WWII I don’t know what to tell you.

I’ve had enough of your “3000+ Russian tanks destroyed” sources.

I’m rooting for peace. You’re believing the BS that this will weaken Putin. Remember when the Left mocked Romney in 2012 for saying Russia was our greatest threat?

Where did they all go?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,420
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited March 2023
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Christ.

Fuck off.
    I didn’t name names.

When you can’t see the difference between Team America and conflicts like WWI and WWII I don’t know what to tell you.

I’ve had enough of your “3000+ Russian tanks destroyed” sources.

I’m rooting for peace. You’re believing the BS that this will weaken Putin. Remember when the Left mocked Romney in 2012 for saying Russia was our greatest threat?

Where did they all go?
    Chickenhawks can't cheer for peace.

No profit in pacifism.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,643
    Swaye's Wigwam

46XiJCAB said:

The past is for Huskies

I reckon a fair number of countries will disagree about the whole era of peace thing but your simple mind can't handle it
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Putin officially won his first election on March 26, 2000, winning the first round with 53% of the vote.

Putin was elected to the presidency for a second term, receiving 71% of the vote.

ELECTED PRIME MINISTER
    Putin was barred from running for a third consecutive term by the Constitution.

First Deputy Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev was elected his successor, but Putin was appointed Prime Minister of Russia just one day after handing over the premiership, ensuring his political dominance in the country.

Putin was re-elected as president for his third premiership term, with 63.6% of the vote.

ELECTED FOR FORTH TERM
    Putin is re-elected once again, with 77% of the vote.

Are we defending democracy or not? Putin is a legitimate as Biden or Zelensky

The only cult of personality in America or this board is over the fag former actor in Ukraine

I don't give a shit about either of them
  • Options
    Founders Club

46XiJCAB said:

The past is for Huskies

I reckon a fair number of countries will disagree about the whole era of peace thing but your simple mind can't handle it
    Of course they can.

But statistically, since the end of WW2 less of a percentage of the population is dying in wars than ever before
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited March 2023

46XiJCAB said:

Wow, it took two World Wars and killing off a huge chunk of two generations of German males to tame them. It took the total decimation of urban Japan and two nukes to tame them. Then we failed to "liberate" North Korea and it was a draw that only ended because China didn't have nukes and Ike let them know we were done with phucking around and then we NEGOTIATED a peace from a position of strength. So that was only 70 years ago. We made some blunders? Geezus you are blind. The Vietnamese hate the Chinese and it has nothing to do with spending trillions of inflation adjusted dollars and 50,000 dead American. So, yeah, a blunder. Being a total isolationist was the US in 1939 where our Army was smaller than Sweden. So, keep phucking that strawman ass.

PS Everyone wants to phuck around with the US because we are chumps and not serious about breaking things. Our president is a dementia patient and just left $85 billion in US arms to the Taliban. Sounds like the top seed in the tourney just lost to the 16th seed University of Maryland, Baltimore County (UMBC) Retrievers. The chicoms just floated a spy ballon across the entire US. Our military's top concern is climate change.
    This is just ignorance. Lol

What the fuck is your point about deaths in WW2? America won rather easily and now the former Axis is all our staunch allies.

Jesus.
  • Options
    Mostly peaceful chickenhawk.
  • Options
    Founders Club

It's only Czechoslovakia. Surely Hitler will stop there. No way he goes for Poland.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

It's only Czechoslovakia. Surely Hitler will stop there. No way he goes for Poland.
    Russia is getting SHREDDED by Ukriane

Hope this helps
  • Options

WWII analogies for thee but not for @WestlinnDuck

Classic.

Intellectually deficient propagandist spews domino theory nonsense.

Fuck off.
  • Options
    Founders Club

WWII analogies for thee but not for @WestlinnDuck

Classic.

Intellectually deficient propagandist spews domino theory nonsense.

Fuck off.
    What analogy did I not allow?

The only thing I took issue with was his verbiage that suggests it was somehow the US' fault a bunch of Germans and Japanese died
  • Options
    Founders Club

Hope this helps
    They are, it is the equivalent of Poland beating back Germany in WW2
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,404
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

Hitler/Germany > Putin/Russia. When do we get to Soviet Union 2.0 with 5 million Russians under arms?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Hope this helps
    They are, it is the equivalent of Poland beating back Germany in WW2
    So nothing to worry about then

thanks
  • Options
    Founders Club

Hitler/Germany > Putin/Russia. When do we get to Soviet Union 2.0 with 5 million Russians under arms?
    We dont, and we should be thankful for that. Russia is likely done invading it's neighbors for good.

If they had a successful Special Military Operation, Im sure a bunch of Stan countries, Moldova, etc. wouldve been next.